Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? (2380 Views)

It’s Insulting That FG Are Even Entertaining The Idea Of Releasing Kanu - Sarki / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / I Have Intelligence Report That FG Wants To Assassinate Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Iliyasdass(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2020
The additional 14 days lockdown extension is going to end in the next two days and I'm curious to know who has received the money the FG said it will disburse to the poor through BVN because the 14days additional lockdown is almost finished.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Francisayo(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2020
I never see anything o

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Not yet , am not hoping too

Thanks
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Audio transfer

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by viyon02: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2020
I don't know why you guys still believe in this Government, I guess the money is for kastina citizens.

11 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by oluwadabira111(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2020
I never see anything
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by iokpebholo: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
And u believed this devilish government ?

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by odudueffiom(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2020
we still de hope ooo....like dis account don red!!!
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Afolabimills(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Bliv this govt at ur own peril nobody build on lies n expect to reap truth

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by agwom(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2020
nothing
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by blakid(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
I received 20k alert.

But in my most stupid dream ever.
If you still believe this 'we will' government, you need your brain to be checked

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Adiola(f): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2020
only ewedu people believe this govt because of2023 but they will be disappointed

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
I am not even understanding,and they said they have transferred billions to millions of people...guys what are we going to do to these people or na to just Sidon Dey look?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Generalnomercy: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Only Yorubas believe scams of APC and Buhari led government.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
The only people expecting are slime eating people.
We aren't expecting. We are well to do.

QED

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by richeso: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria Government always making the citizens to hate them the more.; why people no go happy say them dey die with this kind attitude ?
ordinary support you can give to your citizens but you have billions to share among yourself.

Evil people!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by LarryBee1k: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by LarryBee1k: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Corporate2020: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Iliyasdass:
The additional 14 days lockdown extension is going to end in the next two days and I'm curious to know who has received the money the FG said it will disburse to the poor through BVN because the 14days additional lockdown is almost finished.

Real men don't beg. Have some shame.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Adiola:
only ewedu people believe this govt because of2023 but they will be disappointed
All these useless irritating nsala people self. Cownu urine is at work.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by danduchi(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

Real men don't beg. Have some shame.
even your president and top presidential opponents had to beg at some point so stop talking shit... BTW that finance minister from Kaduna is as wicked as the short devil governor there.. And then the NCDC is so full of negativity. I have never heard the man make any positive statement including the press report he's giving rn. Very stupid man. You done goldmine abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Koko1119: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020
But ppl no dey try oo dey for go senator house, rep, etc go steal dey come dey here dey complain nonsense.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Jostoman: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
LarryBee1k:

One thing is sure, the ipob are not getting a seat in Aso Rock tongue
am ashamed of you

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by leke12(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
You guys are still playing tribalism cards abi? Hunger will soon unite u....continue.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by LarryBee1k: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by LarryBee1k: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by sevenhundred(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Iliyasdass:
the minister during one of her char say people should expect the support by July.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please move this to front page let us know if anybody has received.

I have not seen a soul that received the money, it breaks my heart to see how fantastically corrupt this Ministers are.

I guess they are telling Buhari that they are giving people money and Buhari is not verifying how true it is.
I guess Buhari's aides that are suppose to let him know that people are not credited have collected their own share of the money and it has really kept their mouths shut.

Is it that his Children and wife are not on social media or they chose to ignore people's complain because they are living fine?
Is Osinbajo (Pastor) not telling Buhari that his Minister is not giving citizens of Nigeria money that is meant for them?

God will punish any individual or group of people that embezzle money that is meant to ease the pain of the people at the trying times, pain will never depart from their households

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by ivandragon: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Some money will be paid in order to keep up appearances.

It's just like N-Power & other social schemes by this administration.

They tell you 500k persons will benefit. They do media coverage for 50k persons as evidence the scheme is working. The rest goes up in smoke & mirrors.
Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by mytime24(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Audio

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
leke12:
You guys are still playing tribalism cards abi? Hunger will soon unite u....continue.

You can imagine those dummies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions / "Nigeria Is A Scam": "We Shall Break-Up Nigeria" -Man Blast Nigerian Govt- Video / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.