Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (37249 Views)

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by SenecaTheYonger: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
gentlemate00:
Nothing to disprove or approve you are saying something you know nothing about.

To make such a statement, it means you must know more than me, but yet can't disprove my comment. Can't say I'm suprised by your NPC talking point.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Edosao: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Not his fault he care about is people nice one solution is important
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by LivingSage: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm wondering if the statement should be from Buhari, wailers wouldn't have let us sleep
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 1:49am On Apr 26, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

Illiterate. I thought u said u watched the video. That's transcript of what Trump said VERBATIM. Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

vaccines already contain disinfectants. Public drinking water in the US contains disinfectants. disinfectants like chlorine dioxide and hydrogen peroxide are used in IV and injection treatments in humans already for long time now. Vitamin C breaks down into hydrogen peroxide in our bodies, a disinfectant, which is why vitamin C supports our immune systems. As far as injecting UV light as he was brainstorming, China has previously already been working with the FDA on approving treatment trials of their method of using UV light on the interior of lungs to defeat the covid infection. Not to mention UV blood irradiation which has been around for long time now. His comment was not stupid and some how he keeps doing this. He keeps coming off as stupid and press blasts him as stupid then we find out it was actually a really ingenious thing and I have come to believe he wants to come off as stupid but actually studies his stuff and talks to every one and reads a ton on cures and all this and does it to troll the press NinjaMetahuman
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by amNIGERIA: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2020
President Trump demonstrates how to cure Coronavirus with disinfectants

[ul=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWxykyMgA0][url]
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by gentlemate00: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2020
“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute — one minute — and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?” he asked.

“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” Lysol and Dettol company said

Washington State posted a warning on Twitter. “Please don’t eat tide pods or inject yourself with any kind of disinfectant,”

Disinfectant uses for outer body not injection has Mr president said. Hope you understand now.

No quote me again ogbeni

Ciao

SenecaTheYonger:

To make such a statement, it means you must know more than me, but yet can't disprove my comment. Can't say I'm suprised by your NPC talking point.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Kingkamal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Your pipu are dying and u are busy making jokes.......who dey follow you play??

I don't care, because most of them are African American
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by WannaHowzit(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Sarcasm in times like this? grin this guy though.Obama would have cured millions with just words.Dude's gift of the gab is rivaled by non.

Lol, grin
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Superjazz: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
when a fuuul borrow 100 naira data from MTN.
U are pained,counter me with facts am not a dullard that throw insults unnecessarily thankyou.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.