Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (37155 Views)

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Proletariat: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Ofcourse it's was sarcasm and stupid pained evil satanist Dems want to turn it around

You are still talking?

You have no shame ooo.

How are such zombies like you manufactured?

So you have suddenly claimed that it was sarcasm, yet you were berating everyone who did not agree with your deafness and blindness on the spoken and written words of Trump, that you claimed he never mentioned or implied injecting disinfectancts?

Now you say: "Ofcourse it was sarcasm"

I fear anyone who does not fear you as the ultimate zombie.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Superjazz: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
alizma:
This man is a joker. He is playing while Covid-19 is busy enjoying lunch with the lives of US citizens
US has lost about 50,000 of its population to COVID-19 in less than one month. The first picture shows position of US and some other countries as at about 8:40pm today, 24/4/2020 while the second pix shows US and some other countries position on the 26/3/2020.
It shows that US 50,350 people in 28days at average of 1,798 death per day.
But the unserious man paid over 1,200 dollars to all Americans during the lockdown.not audio payment but real cash payment to all Americans how about that grin
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kamez(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2020
and some yeye nairalanders were swearing with their left butt yesterday that he never said anything like that..and they blamed the democrats...

nigerians are crazy sha....verified news agencies like aljazeera, skynews and bbcnews talked about this issue on tv and their websites yesterday, but some fools here on nairaland debunked it and were spilling thrash..

now trump himself has admitted that he said it but didnt really mean it..

iranu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
It actually was. Even a fool knows that it's a foolish idea

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ofemigeorge(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
shocked the bible said. If a fool keeps his tongue he will look as if he be wise. Check out buhari. Them don make am africa leader for fight covid 19. How many times him adress him nation. How many words him talk. Trump should just stop talking too much or else he will become a fool due to misyanning.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
alizma:
This man is a joker. He is playing while Covid-19 is busy enjoying lunch with the lives of US citizens
US has lost about 50,000 of its population to COVID-19 in less than one month. The first picture shows position of US and some other countries as at about 8:40pm today, 24/4/2020 while the second pix shows US and some other countries position on the 26/3/2020.
It shows that US 50,350 people in 28days at average of 1,798 death per day.

How’s is it trump fault when democrat controlled states has the highest casualty figure

US has more population than France, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain combined together and there casualty is less than those countries

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Manred0(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
How can someone be sarcastic with an epidemic that is killing thousands of his countrymen, am not sure Trump get sence

5 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by alizma: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Superjazz:

But the unserious man paid over 1,200 dollars to all Americans during the lockdown.not audio payment but real cash payment to all Americans how about that grin
Stupidity and Laziness is when you prefer money to your life.
Prevent the disease don't give me money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Mahsums:
What about chloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine work perfectly, don't believe the globalist trial. Most Dr in USA are testifying. USA recovered rate as of today surpases Germany
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Farki: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
It was sarcasm abeg

I don't think you know what sarcasm means. Even at that why joke about such a serious topic? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lagdmark(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2020
marvin906:
buh he's zombies denied he said anything like that..
how Nigerians are killing themselves over this man
suprises the hell outta me
Mind you! Not all Nigerians, only the ones still under the influence of Slavery.

12 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2020
olax02:
When trump started speaking like Bubu yesterday i knew something was wrong with him...
I don't know who you are calling Bubu but if per chance you are referring to President Muhammad Buhari then I am sorry to disappoint you .... Buhari doesn't talk anyhow. That's what is driving PDP n Igbos crazy.

You guys have been asking for a president that holds press conference everyday. Well, Trump can wet your appetite.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by AntiWailer: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Idiot.

That was not sarcasm.

The pathetic liar is at it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by dermmy(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Between Trump and confusion, I don't who is more confused. Could it be that the pandemic has over whelmed him or what

The pandemic is making his dull brain great again. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Perfecttouchade: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Trump just want to get done with this Virus grin If your taste is for Quality, Get your Aluminium fabricated by us @ Perfect Touch Aluminium with quality delivery. Trump on the beat

1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by mybbcnews: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Lockdown: Soldiers/Police in Rwanda under fire for Sexual Harassments and killing of civilians
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/soldiers-in-rwanda-raping-and-killing-civilians.html
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Trump can be easily misunderstood due to his stance on National issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by wolfenstein(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Finnese001:

the same way you saw Buhari fit to rule Nigeria

lubbish
Abeg o no involve me Biko, cos u no dey there wen I casted my vote

lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Proletariat: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
marvin906:

GamalNasser was the ultimate zombie that insisted he never said so.

Now he has said "Ofcourse it was sarcasm"

He parrots everything Trump says, and believes in every conspiracy that Democrats are satanists, and Obama is a Muslim.

Yet, he is nothing but a house Nigga to Trump white supporters.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olumide4christ: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.

Honestly, what you have said about our people beats me. See how they were violently defending Trump in that thread yesterday as if they were part of Trump's family, calling some people Yoruba Muslims for opposing what Trump said, posting transcripts that he never said so, blaming the Democratic media for trying to paint Trump in bad light, etc.
Now, Trump himself has proved them wrong by saying that he said it but it was sarcasm. I'm waiting for them to come on this thread to apologize for twisting the facts & defending the indefensible!

20 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Stewart883(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
If it was buhari that said that now all these Nigerian bastards would have been insulting him. But since it's trump fools here won't say shit....Damn Nigerian Asslickers!!

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Charlesleeray: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
marvin906:
very true trump doesn’t care about Africa all he cares about is America first

8 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Isaacmacdon:

¶ American politics is like a scripted movie. All the characters are playing their part so effectively.
If Trump doesn't stop goofing, CNN will not have any news content.

Hence, you as a Republican president, must keep making the leftwing Democrats and media play the opposition role to full effect.

SageDigital™

Shut up! Your God fuckêd up big time, stop trying to explain it away.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder what gave him that idea, funny Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Ibime(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
it wasnt sarcasm, however it wasnt literal either. he said it as an illustrative speech. like he is saying the way disinnfectant kills pathogens outside the body, they need something like that for inside the body. he didnt mean a literal disinfectant but he means an illustrative disinfectant created for insiide the body. which tells me humans have become stupid because they dont get illustrative speech

Shüt up.

A disinfectant for inside the body is called drugs.

Scientists don't need a stüpid man pointing out that disinfectants work in vitro. Clinical trials to find what works in vivo have been going on before Trumps kindergarten brain heard of Coronavirus.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
iamjavadem:
Of course it was sarcasm. People’s reaction to it just shows they all do not have sense, my conclusion since yesterday. Next.
Accepting it is sarcasm shows you are the one lacking in sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by almayda: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
One fool even said,it is Democrats propaganda, now that the jury is out,can you admit it that,Trump is insane?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Izigha(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
He could not deny saying it. So somebody can up with sarcasm. Trump wondering now what is the meaning of sarcasm. Some people were saying that it fake news yesterday. Sometimes I think data is too cheap

14 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by frankson1(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.

The people who claimed he never said such watched him live while while we watched him on Wazobia. This goes to show you that they only watch their local TV stations yet claimed to be watching CNN.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olumide4christ: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
marvin906:

I'm more surprised than you... even after Trump has referred to them as "shithole".
I personally despise such gross, mundane and arrant show of low self-esteem!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ThierryJay: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Ofcourse it's was sarcasm and stupid pained evil satanist Dems want to turn it around

Please keep quiet and hide your head in shame, hypocrite. After claiming vigorously yesterday that it was fake news. You never bothered to find out what was true. That goes on to show that you're NO DIFFERENT from the politicians you criticize daily in Nigeria.

I like it when people stand by their principles AT ALL TIMES. Not that you lambasted Buhari today for a lesser bungle, and then praise Trump tomorrow for the same or even greater gaffe. It brings you out as a stooge, a minion incapable of independent thought, and whose words should not be take seriously. That you criticize Trump does not mean you support Buhari.

For you not to know that such a sarcastic yet inappropriate medical suggestion by Trump, as the POTUS, will result in some gullible and desperate people trying it out and harming themselves as a result, means you are likely in the category of these same sort of people.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olax02(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
omofranyoung:
The man is not fit for a presidential office.....
thats mean Trump and Buhu are like 5&6?? I hear u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.