Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo (587 Views)

How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Godson16r: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Over my dead body, Biafra will NEVER come to pass — Kemi Olunloyo
Kemi Olunloyo (L) and Nnamdi Kanu (R)
The drama between political activist and journalist Kemi Olunloyo and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is not ending anytime soon.
In her latest attack on Friday, Olunloyo has vowed to do everything possible to see that Biafra doesn’t come to pass.
“Over my dead body, Biafra will never emerge, never ever in my lifetime, she vowed in a Twitter video.
IPOB — led by its leader, Nnamdi Kanu — is trying to secede from Nigeria, which it has called a zoo, accusing its leaders of marginalising the South-Eastern part of the country.
Olunloyo, from Oyo state, recently lost her Twitter ‘blue tick’ allegedly due to false news reports she tweeted about the IPOB leader.
She had tweeted about the possibility of Kanu having passed away in Italy, leaving many IPOB members in distress after her message.
However, she is claiming now that the Twitter verification removal was her handiwork, saying it can return if she wants it back. By the way, according to her, many Nigerians know her account, which is the main purpose of the blue tick, so a non-verification doesn’t hurt much.
“I continue to pepper IPOB on Facebook. Imagine they say Twitter took away my Verification because I abused Nnamdi Kanu. Thank God for my pinned Tweet. I removed the Verification all of you want and I can get it back. It’s only to separate authentic accounts. NIGERIANS know me now,” she wrote.

Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by MightySparrow: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Good prophecy; die quickly so that biafra can immediately appear! igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Afolabimills(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2020
The great olosho of fed rep of nijeria aunty u go soon peme o
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Macphenson: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Good one because obviously you will die , and it will happen.
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by aimmoney9: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
That is a hateful comment coming from her
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Olunmercy56(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ha! What happened?
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by cardoctor(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
U sure?
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Olabode971(f): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Amadioha Thunder fire you there. Am a Yoruba guy, and my belief is that, if Nigeria don't divide, Peace, Justice, Equality, Innovation, Tranquillity won't reign in this Land, not even in any Nook or Cranny of diz so called Dead Country. Kemi ololunloyo need to be TESTed.
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by kontalonsmith(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Godson16r:
Over my dead body, Biafra will NEVER come to pass — Kemi Olunloyo
The drama between political activist and journalist Kemi Olunloyo and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is not ending anytime soon.
In her latest attack on Friday, Olunloyo has vowed to do everything possible to see that Biafra doesn’t come to pass.
“Over my dead body, Biafra will never emerge, never ever in my lifetime, she vowed in a Twitter video.
IPOB — led by its leader, Nnamdi Kanu — is trying to secede from Nigeria, which it has called a zoo, accusing its leaders of marginalising the South-Eastern part of the country.
Olunloyo, from Oyo state, recently lost her Twitter ‘blue tick’ allegedly due to false news reports she tweeted about the IPOB leader.
She had tweeted about the possibility of Kanu having passed away in Italy, leaving many IPOB members in distress after her message.
However, she is claiming now that the Twitter verification removal was her handiwork, saying it can return if she wants it back. By the way, according to her, many Nigerians know her account, which is the main purpose of the blue tick, so a non-verification doesn’t hurt much.
“I continue to pepper IPOB on Facebook. Imagine they say Twitter took away my Verification because I abused Nnamdi Kanu. Thank God for my pinned Tweet. I removed the Verification all of you want and I can get it back. It’s only to separate authentic accounts. NIGERIANS know me now,” she wrote.

Madam KOO of life grin

(1) (Reply)

A 7year Old Twin Girl Killed In Ado Ekiti / Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa / Video - White Man Beaten To Coma After Calling A Black Man Nigga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.