Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

All I Need Is Food - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All I Need Is Food (2724 Views)

Sex Is Food For Your Husband.....women please Listen / ''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / All I Desire In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Need Is Food by Cherie22: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Available for sale !!

Estate plot measuring 600 sqm in Idu Industrial zone, Abuja. Estate is close to the raiil way station

title: R of O

price: 6M

agent fee: 5%

interested call/whattsapp 08121787123
Re: All I Need Is Food by AdaNnabugo(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Abuchilag, sir God will always and continue to bless you and your family, you have done for me what no one has ever done for me, I do not know how to thank you, I am overjoyed and very grateful, I appreciate you sir. God bless you sir. thank you so so so much.
Re: All I Need Is Food by AdaNnabugo(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
abuchilag:

Dear Ada,

I am waiting for your mail.

Thank you.
Thank you sir. I am very very grateful, I appreciate every love you have shown me and my family. thank you sir.
Re: All I Need Is Food by AdaNnabugo(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
To every love shown to me, to every kindness shown to me, to every words of encouragement, prayers, care, I say thank you and I am very grateful. God bless every nairalanders and provide for us all. Thank you so much sir and ma. I am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should He Move In With His Wife? / My Friend Committed Incest / How Does One Get A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.