Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (111885 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by BOOZELEE: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokie:

Yes, It hardly kills kids. But a child with covid will easily transmit it to his/her parents, grandparents, and other relatives who are within the vulnerable spectrum.

As a matter of fact, even when the lockdown has been relaxed, kids will most likely not be allowed to go back to school until a vaccine shows up. And if perchance the govt opens schools up b4 a vaccine , most parents won't send their kids. I won't send mine.

Why wont they send there kids?How many children have the virus killed? Are u not tired of seeing children stay at home talking abt how they miss school.

The virus is not a children tin.If schools put the right measures in place they wont spread anytin.
The only ones that will spread it are those shouting online and in the news of how hunger is dealing with them,if govt should relax the lock down and it spreads and take lives they will blame everytin on buhari forgetting how they were all pressuring him to lift the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by tomju(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.

So they cant contract it in school and come home and kill their parents.

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Dapreacher02: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Exactly
drealcivilceno:

How now?

Is not like they have one special machine that cures this thing in a week or a vaccine for it.

Oga this thing is here to stay and I'm not going to be killed by starvation....

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Witchersunited: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

Did you read this your comment before posting it?
His comment is tragic

He must be a school teacher.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Isahalbash(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by wolfenstein(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours
Do u know how we will handle ours? Wen we haven't even started. Why can't Nigerians think positive for ones. B like say lockdown dey sweet u

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by TruthHurts100: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Dodoseed: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.

I would never allow my kids back to school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by pennywys(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
bro it's not easy here with us.
Nigerians are no longer afraid of the virus, but easy ways for survival. The state or the nation at large can't feed its citizens, let the the people hustle for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Contract it from who?If govt brain storm and put laws in place.. Laws likeTeachers must go on compulsory test if they are negative they should be allowed to go back to class with there gloves and face mask on.
Children must wear nose mask and gloves in school while the school provide hand sanitisers for them.

Parents and visitors shouldnt be allowed inside the class room if they come to pick there kids for safty reason..They will understand and if they must enter they should wear nose mask and gloves or use sanitizers in the gate.
Children have no bizness with this virus so no need to involve them.It hardly kill them.. with the right law they wont contract and spread it.

what's the economy value of the kids and school resumption?

how will the parents fund their kids tuition fees and feeding if they're lock down when their kids are in school

are you a human being or a sample of human being. we are in 21 century already bro, so keep shut till you leave your 13th century life

6 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by xcelentattitude(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokie:

Yes, It hardly kills kids. But a child with covid will easily transmit it to his/her parents, grandparents, and other relatives who are within the vulnerable spectrum.

As a matter of fact, even when the lockdown has been relaxed, kids will most likely not be allowed to go back to school until a vaccine shows up. And if perchance the govt opens schools up b4 a vaccine , most parents won't send their kids. I won't send mine .

But you'll be going to work

What's the difference?

They bring it home to you or you bring it home to them (God Forbid)

I think the strain of covid 19 in Nigeria is not as serious as our government has painted it to be (maybe because they want to cash out on from it) and for now it has come to stay. We all should look for a way to go on with our business. Maybe, if covid sees that we aren't paying attention to it anymore, it will gradually fizzle out.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by wolfenstein(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
So who will teach them, themselves ba

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:

If they has been handling it better , why 9200 cases ? And Nigeria still under 1000

Dubai has just made a big mistake , they are trying for them not to lost lives cos of the fasting , thereby opening up

U r getting it wrong. They have over 9,200 cases with 64 deaths. Nigeria already has 32 deaths from about 1,000 cases. Tell me who is doing better here. If Nigeria was doing enough tests we should probably already have over 5,000 cases.

Lots of tests prevents further spreading, it allows for quick identification and isolation of infected which reduces deaths.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Schools can't open

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by odigiri1983(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokie:

As a matter of fact, even when the lockdown has been relaxed, kids will most likely not be allowed to go back to school until a vaccine shows up. And if perchance the govt opens schools up b4 a vaccine , most parents won't send their kids. I won't send mine.

Exactly.

I wont be sending mine too.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Otunba2004(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
very sure you didn't have child

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

And the teachers that will take them? Are they also children?

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Etinosa1234: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Guy.The virus hardly kill children.The lockdown is necessary for now. So govt should open bus parks, clubs and churches so bill gates wifez prophesy will come tru and u will come online to blame buhari baa?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Collegenews: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
galadima77:

Yes of course, their masses ain't starving in their homes

Nice response. grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by guychidile: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
what can we do nah
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by bobchigar(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't think that it is wise decision to lift ban on movement. The government should try their best to work with the advanced nations to work out vaccine. Get people vaccinated and free us.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by judedwriter(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by tbaby4u(f): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Contract it from who?If govt brain storm and put laws in place.. Laws likeTeachers must go on compulsory test if they are negative they should be allowed to go back to class with there gloves and face mask on.
Children must wear nose mask and gloves in school while the school provide hand sanitisers for them.

Parents and visitors shouldnt be allowed inside the class room if they come to pick there kids for safty reason..They will understand and if they must enter they should wear nose mask and gloves or use sanitizers in the gate.
Children have no bizness with this virus so no need to involve them.It hardly kill them.. with the right law they wont contract and spread it.

Are u ok? Infact, I don't think so.
Lord have mercy on u for such statements
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by bishopmc(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
I dey here jare

drskyfly007:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Skillsnigeria: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should relax the lockdown jor,we educated elite will survive the virus

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Spain opened school last week.

U can't continue to cage people at home without adequate financial.provisions for them.

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Gkemz: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
The month of April which was meant to be my month of happiness has been a black month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by paix(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
What about transmission?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by gibzzhd: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Yes oooooo.I can stay home again.I wanna go back to work.I have missed my kids.We've got a lot of work to do preparing for our certificate Exams

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Magchuks: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
This lockdown of a thing is not working due to the fact that even thou there is lockdown people still smuggle their way out from one state to another

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Harchie(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
ehhen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.