Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (111888 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Elzakzaky: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.
I can bet my blokos that you are a youth who dont have a child.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by majamajic(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
SOPWriter:
Aside the development and gravity of the disease containment in Dubai, in comparison to Nigeria, have you considered the end result?

Are you aware of the measures and preferences applied to Emarati's supposed freedom? What happens if the decision of UAE turns out disastrous?

Let's quit glorifying these countries excessively, and consider taking accountably calculative actions.

Did I Glorified anyone here ? Too bad u don't know how to read

I said they has more cases yet they are reopening , does that mean Glorified to u ?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by abdullkabar(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should scale up testing
Respond to emergencies faster
People should use PPE's like glasses, nose mask, hand gloves if necessary, wash hand frequently, avoid touching the body anyhow e.t.c.
Sounds easy, but not easy
And the most important, Boost your immune

We can't stay locked down more than this. People will disorganize everything with time.
God Help Us

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by swtdrms(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
operationmoses:

I like this your comment you very intelligent

Thanks alot, we could be very careful, but unexpectedly let loose our guards, that'll be the points where we'll lost it all.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by NairaMaster1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours

Don't mind that one.

Sometimes I wonder why we should compare our country to another.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Smart progressive and workable, am proud of this.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Deoboss(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.

Where did you read that Covid-19 does not affect children? Don’t children breath in air as well?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by apex6773: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
If there is an extension of the lockdown, I hope we all have guns to hold still the likely rise in crime and the government enough food to appease the stomach of everyone.

If we call off or "make light" the lockdown, even with restrictions we are Nigerians and stubborn by nature and so therefore break rules which will see the hike in cases.

They just have to be smart about any decision taken. Be safe out there Nairalanders

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours
They said Lagos and Ogun, other states need not worry.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by tunary(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If it affect children it can easily be transmitted to their parents or any elder they come in contact with
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by jasonpalmer: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

Did you read this your comment before posting it?
if to say we fit see you nah nah to donate 10strikes each for u.maga
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

I see what you did there. Guy man wan stylishly send children away to school so him go show madam proper lockdown pepper. I don't blame you sha. Some of the benefits of this lockdown are being offsetted by the presence of children at home.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by pacificom: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
galadima77:

Yes of course, their masses ain't starving in their homes

I think it's better for Nigerians to get seriously starved so that their head go correct on making right choice of leader come next election.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Seconded!

that's how it shld have started 1st instead of d draconian step of locking poor ppl indoors without provision for food!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Primenet(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
All I Can Say is, IT'S WELL!

Check my signature for free business gift and thank me later.

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good news for those with cars. The "vulnerable" groups that wake up daily to hustle for those rusty yellow buses in Lagos would need extra protective wears like hand gloves.

Seems like a good recommendation that needs further review. A one size fits all approach cannot work for all 36 states. You can't tell people to go to work in Lagos state and at the same time declare a curfew. You either lockdown or open-up 100%.

In the midst of all these, something needs to be done about testing rate. The Lagosians I know would not comply with nose masks beyond a day or two. And the Nigerian Policemen we all know are the last sets of humans to depend on when it comes to enforcing laws and order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
If there is an extension of the lockdown, I hope we all have guns to hold still the likely rise in crime and the government enough food to appease the stomach of everyone.

If we call off or "make light" the lockdown, even with restrictions we are Nigerians and stubborn by nature and so therefore break rules which will see the hike in cases.

They just have to be smart about any decision taken. Be safe out there Nairalanders
Do you live in Lagos...Lagosians are smart people, you know what it takes to pay rent and live there...do you want Nigerian economy to collapse, dont you know these 3 states largely sustains Nigeria's economy...people are recovering from Corona Viru, its only 4/100 infected people that die...a stagnated economy with its ripple effects of hunger, anger, violence, crime, depression, acute shortage of money will destroy our society more. Good decision by the governors.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by DEADALIVE: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
From all indications only ptf and the government have little or no information about how they intend to tackle the situation....when they even address the press they give half bake information leaving you to wonder how on earth these people became leaders then i recall ohhh....if my dad had joined them then may be me too i would have been among them calling irregular and unfavourable shots....
Welcome to the part of the world where anything can happen...

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by odinga1of: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Crazy Fellow Institute of Daura, so u can have time to lash your wife abi?

No the kids must stay with u.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Perocom(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/25/coronavirus-governors-give-buhari-conditions-for-relaxing-lockdown-on-monday/amp/

God Almighty give our leaders wisdom and understanding, give them creative reasoning, allow fresh and progressive ideas to get into their heads, so that they can come up with better measures to tackle this matter other than lockdown, it's no longer funny, we need to go back to our hussles, we don't even need government money, just open the economy and we will take care of ourselves, besides they can't even share money to 200million people, it's not feasible, crime rate is increasing ooo, abeg abeg abeg e don do

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by apex9399: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 201835[/color]
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by SOPWriter: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
The whole thing is not working is better to lift the lockdown
Finally, we have someone who is thinking rightly.

Despite the lockdown, we are constantly experiencing rapid contamination of this disease. The government is complaining about the lack of ICU and inadequate amenities to contain the Virus spread or admit already infected patients, and you think this is the best time to lift the lockdown order?

Let's not act like our caged broilers that long for freedom. We are humans, we are taking this sacrifice to live.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by gotnel: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Noo, if the disease don't kill children, how about the children contracting it and take it to their parents and grandparents?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you sure u r normal. Can u listen to yourself?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Clothingonline9(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
SOPWriter:
Aside the development and gravity of the disease containment in Dubai, in comparison to Nigeria, have you considered the end result?

Are you aware of the measures and preferences applied to Emarati's supposed freedom? What happens if the decision of UAE turns out disastrous?

Let's quit glorifying these countries excessively, and consider taking accountably calculative actions.
Ghana has more cases they have open there country so you want us to be on lockdown wen the world is opening has the lockdown create medicine will it give people food ?Has lockdown stopped death
What we need is wear protective and move around
More people hv died of hunger in past weeks

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Sure you don't have any but if you do you don't value him/her.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you sure u r normal. quote author=BOOZELEE post=88833196]The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children. [/quote]
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

Do you live in Lagos...Lagosians are smart people, you know what it takes to pay rent and live there...do you want Nigerian economy to collapse, dont you know these 3 states largely sustains economy...people are recovering from Corona Viru, its only 4/100 infected people that die...a stagnated economy with its ripple effects of hunger, anger, crime will destroy our society more. Good decision by the governors.
I live in Lagos. Your point is valid and I see sense in every word said. Hunger, anger and crime will rip the economy in half. Point is, I was stating the obvious on the two sides of the coin. It's left for them to pick the better half. My take

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by KenModi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

Did you read this your comment before posting it?

You mind the idiot wey wan risk people children.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
ALABACONNECT:

crime and violence will spiral, people will run out of cash in atm cards, they and their dependents will go hungry, people will start acting like animals...it will be worse than Corona

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by MrBONE2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children grin go back to school since the disease hardly kill children grin.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.