Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly (3151 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
By right, a decent and morally sound girl should be at the fore front of marriage or even getting a suitor. But you discover that some so-called runs girls(retired) may even marry a pastor, gentle man, decent guy...Do you know why? See reasons why some ex runs girls get husbands quickly

(1) Low or No Hard-to-get: This is the best gift a girl can give to a gentle guy or good guy. Good guys are not good at enduring harsh hard-to-get like the bad guys. They may give up easily. "So the ex runs girl knows how to satisfy that part by making a relationship get established without sweat or hard-to-get"

(2) Bad or Ex runs girls like innocent guys..It is like a wonder or adventure to them. They just enjoy seeing innocence after rocking hard in the past. So this motivates them to get a relationship with a good guy on time.

(3) EX runs girls can spend for a relationship: It may not be much of a stress for an ex runs girl to support a wedding with a good guy financially.

(4) Ex runs girls can praise: For a good girl, she loves receiving praises, compliments or so...But for the ex runs girls, they may be the one hailing or praising the good guy, making his head swell. And a simple compliment from the good guy is satisfactory.

(5) Ex runs girls know how to play love: Because of their exposure to life, relationships and so on, they know the tricks about men, and can use it to capture a good guy for marriage.

Finally, be a good girl, be yourself, remain decent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by traeces(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Deep

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Gwagone: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
mad o
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Skmoda360(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
The last part got me.....be yourself and remain a good girl... grin cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by xendra: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
@last paragraph...Pretender

this just shows that men will speak from one mouth and go back and support that same thing they claim is not good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by danielistics(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
I totally agree with this, especially number one.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by mofeoluwadassah: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
K
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by falconey(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020

guy this thing about marriage na girl wey sabi sell toto go win.

5 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Imperare(f): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmm. Experienced man
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Hed0nist: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
xendra:
@last paragraph...Pretender

this just shows that men will speak from one mouth and go back and support that same thing they claim is not good.

I think he means that if a good, decent girl exhibits the behaviours he listed she can get a husband quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by nickvanilla(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is that so? shocked

But seriously, ex runs girls or bad girls have soft skills that make it easy to get husbands (good or semi-bad) Lol. They can cook, call their bfs every day, share witty and lewd jokes and when it comes to bed, forget it.

They're more experienced. They've made the mistakes already in their previous relationships and now they are the pros. Most times, the 'good girls', the ones who have kept themselves for their future husbands end up losing to them.

It may be sad, but it is true.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by kalufelix(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Briefly accurate.. In summary, their experience counts...someone said na girl wey sabi sell toto go win for marriage.. That is madly true... Some of the good chaste girls no worth am sef.. Just be yoursef...
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by kalufelix(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
What most girls don't understand is that players and cheats are actually built very tough to withstand and conquer the 'hard2get' game...lol Also guys should be able to discern a 'NO' from a cheap mind game ... Lastly i think the hard2get game is vastly becoming ineffectual and outdated..

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Glink2018(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ex runs girls have seen it all. She has Bleep the good, bad, rich, politicians, businessmen, etc
What she just need to.do.is to.work on one of her customers so that both can get married but for those omo Mummy that are looking for a husband, there is a tendency for them to marry wrongly or not to even see husband at all Because the bodyguard around them may even scared the nice guy from them but for runs girls, den don see it all...

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by bestabigaelever(f): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Zabiboy: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
After everything, she'll go bck to her d!ck adventures..
Knowing she married a man simp, who she can control with pussy...
Once a wh0re, forever a wh0re...
If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Hmmmmm
why hmmm. Are u a good girl
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by bestabigaelever(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liposure:
why hmmm. Are u a good girl
No, I'm not
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by LeRabbite: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good girl that can’t suck dîck is that one wife material? angry
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by suaveBrother(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
...oh really and I would give you ten reasons why they get divorced quickly ...
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by tubolancer(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zabiboy:
After everything, she'll go bck to her d!ck adventures..
Knowing she married a man simp, who she can control with pussy...
Once a wh0re, forever a wh0re...
If you know, you know
And men love whores, that is what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by misreal(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
As bad as this write up looks.but there is a whole lot of truth in it.argue with your phone

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
No, I'm not
baddest girl ever liveth. Watsup
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by bestabigaelever(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liposure:
baddest girl ever liveth. Watsup
I'm a very good bad girl...NOT the baddest
And nothing is up
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by GeneralPula: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Life no get Manual sha.
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm a very good bad girl...NOT the baddest And nothing is up
u are so funny. I like girls like u. Can we be friends
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm a very good bad girl...NOT the baddest
And nothing is up
bestabigaelever:
I'm a very good bad girl...NOT the baddest And nothing is up
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by bestabigaelever(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liposure:
Sure
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Sure
ok. how are coping in dis lockdown
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by bestabigaelever(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liposure:
ok. how are coping in dis lockdown
It's been fun
Re: Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly by Liposure: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
It's been fun
wow, what hav u been doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Goes Nude Again In New Bathtub Photos 18+ / Only Guys Would Understand This / This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.