Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) (3155 Views)

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by Gundam34: 1:17pm On May 18, 2022
The last 2 numbers of your phone number will state The type of girl you get

Roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by MMWandali: 1:54pm On May 18, 2022
Nawaoo

What if I have several phone numbers
Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by TheWolfen(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
shocked
Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by bigjackass: 4:42pm On May 18, 2022
rubbish

1 Like

Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by princeemmma(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2022
Everyone of dem na wahala, even when you choose one of them, you find out that they have attributes of others on the list

There will a lot of problem for single guys choosing a spouse this days, because this days it is really hard to figure out who to choose among

Anyhow it is me i don choose my own, i don dey manage am like that for house
Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by sorosoke101: 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
The thot was my girl I just had to let her go because I can't imagine myself sharing my woman with someone else thou she kept on calling me maybe because .......
Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
Lol... grin

I'm rolling on the floor... grin
Re: This Is The Girl You Deserve (pix) by Acidbath: 7:52pm On May 18, 2022
The original grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Sure-fire Signs A Married Woman Wants To Sleep With You / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Cunnilingus And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.