Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,638 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? (2137 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by crackkhaus: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
rockstarB:

I will. It's just so annoying seeing her trying to talk about sex now(,in a weird way). I am over 20, so in her mind she feels I must have known about it.
Tell her it's too late cheesy
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Tell her it's too late cheesy
Wish I could tell her that to her face, so I just act numb like it's not me shes talking to cheesy
Campaign after election. Lol
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by crackkhaus: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
rockstarB:

Wish I could tell her that to her face, so I just act numb like it's not me shes talking to cheesy
Campaign after election. Lol
gringrin
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am In my mid 20s and I didn't realize I had gone through puberty, everything just felt the Same for me, nothing special except the hairs, more developed muscles and sex organ. Am a guy though.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
My mum told me, she was a medical personnel. She did her best, just short of going graphic. Who go spoil go spoil. That didn't stop me from being a 'bad boy'.

My friend who came from a broken home and the mum was always hustling and barely had time for them never went close to a woman till his 30's. His younger brother though was a rolling stone.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Magnoliaa:

How can a relationship be GOOD and uncomfortable at the same time? If it's so good, then shouldn't all topics be open for discussion? If it's good, then they'll navigate the subject any way.

A relationship can be good in fact very good but not all topics are opened for discussion. If u wanna talk to someone about sex, then be ready to go a bit far and not all parents where willing to take such risk. Because most of them doesn't know the angle the question might be coming from..

For example, a 10yr old girl that might come to his father and ask " daddy what is Peni$? The father might do well by explaining what it was..
Then the next question might be since you are a man and u said it was a male organ, can I see it?

Now, how comfortable do you think the man might feel? If he refused, has he completed his education? Remember that they are in good relationship and all topics were opened for discussion. .. This scenario can also happen to a mother that has a good relationship with her son.. parents can teach their kids good moral value without approaching a sex topic
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Jullima(f): 4:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

A relationship can be good in fact very good but not all topics are opened for discussion. If u wanna talk to someone about sex, then be ready to go a bit far and not all parents where willing to take such risk. Because most of them doesn't know the angle the question might be coming from..

For example, a 10yr old girl that might come to his father and ask " daddy what is Peni$? The father might do well by explaining what it was..
Then the next question might be since you are a man and u said it was a male organ, can I see it?

Now, how comfortable do you think the man might feel? If he refused, has he completed his education? Remember that they are in good relationship and all topics were opened for discussion. .. This scenario can also happen to a mother that has a good relationship with her son.. parents can teach their kids good moral value without approaching a sex topic
The dad missed an opportunity to educate the 10 yr old. All he needs to say is, no she can’t ask to see people’s pen!s because it’s private and if anyone asks to see hers she should refuse and come report him. Some child molesters take advantage of ignorance.

You don’t have to describe the act of sex, that’s not sex education. Sex education is teaching the child about their sex anatomy, sexual health, hygiene, reproductive changes and what it means. Any parent that shies away from this because of ‘discomfort’ has failed their child.

2 Likes

Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 5:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Xavfra:

Your last sentence is wrong and should and can never be justified .......

Don't you think I'm a wonderful person.. shocked grin grin grin

Why do you feel I'm exaggerating it......

I wasn't taught any sh**.....
I made some almost terrible mistakes, I almost made some.......

No matter what......whether shy or not every parent must teach their children about sex education......
Or else somebody else will....
Or they'll learn it the hard way....
But don't blame them if they fail (in a case where you didn't teach them)

Every parent should teach their children good moral values that they can uphold for the rest of their lives. It is better than any sex topic Bro.

You were acting as if u were the only one that weren't given the sex talk, news Flash, u were not alone. Alot of us were not told anything but we came out cool..

In my own case, I was ten when I heard a little about sex talk and it wasn't directed to me.. my grandmother was talking to my older cousin who I guess was 16 then on one of the mothering Sunday visits we usually paid her long time ago. She said she heard my cousin has been running around with a certain girl that he is now grown up that if he Touch the girl, she was going to be pregnant. That he should be careful. We started laughing even though we don't know what "touch " means..

I still remembered like it was yesterday that I was 11 when I entered JSS1. lived in boarding school away from home and usually like to return during Xmas. There were kids like me in the boarding school who knew next to nothing about sex education. Thanks to integrated Science, Biology and Agricultural Science.

I had 7 friends in junior class and whatever body differences we learn about puberty, we see/figure it out from the seniors without asking questions. I remembered when one of us told us that he saw 3 or 4 pubichair around his region, since we don't have, we crowded him like he had gold in his body just to confirm.. some of us started wondering when such will happen to us..

In terms of wet dreams, we were not told in biology class, one of our gang came back on weekend and said he had wet dream. I asked him if he meant that he urinated while dreaming he said that he didn't know what happened but he asked his elder brother.. who told him the name of what happened and all.. remember in my secondary school days, Internet were not popular, smartphone or phones of any kind was not there except NITEL landlines..

But my parent taught me that I should always remember whose name I was bearing, the family I came from.. I should not tarnish the image. That has been my watch word till date and I think it is better than any sex topic
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

Every parent should teach their children good moral values that they can uphold for the rest of their lives. It is better than any sex topic Bro.

You were acting as if u were the only one that weren't given the sex talk, news Flash, u were not alone. Alot of us were not told anything but we came out cool..

In my own case, I was ten when I heard a little about sex talk and it wasn't directed to me.. my grandmother was talking to my older cousin who I guess was 16 then on one of the mothering Sunday visits we usually paid her long time ago. She said she heard my cousin has been running around with a certain girl that he is now grown up that if he Touch the girl, she was going to be pregnant. That he should be careful. We started laughing even though we don't know what "touch " means..

I still remembered like it was yesterday that I was 11 when I entered JSS1. lived in boarding school away from home and usually like to return during Xmas. There were kids like me in the boarding school who knew next to nothing about sex education. Thanks to integrated Science, Biology and Agricultural Science.

I had 7 friends in junior class and whatever body differences we learn about puberty, we see/figure it out from the seniors without asking questions. I remembered when one of us told us that he saw 3 or 4 pubichair around his region, since we don't have, we crowded him like he had gold in his body just to confirm.. some of us started wondering when such will happen to us..

In terms of wet dreams, we were not told in biology class, one of our gang came back on weekend and said he had wet dream. I asked him if he meant that he urinated while dreaming he said that he didn't know what happened but he asked his elder brother.. who told him the name of what happened and all.. remember in my secondary school days, Internet were not popular, smartphone or phones of any kind was not there except NITEL landlines..

But my parent taught me that I should always remember whose name I was bearing, the family I came from.. I should not tarnish the image. That has been my watch word till date and I think it is better than any sex topic
You're trying to justify or normalise it, but it isn't. Talk about puberty and sex education is an area our parents failed at, and for some reasons you think it's okay not to talk about all these.
With all these digital children everywhere cheesy you should brase yourself up else the internet will teach them for you.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

grin grin

My sincere apologies....but I disagree with you.....

Oga i learnt mine the hard way, it almost ate me up....
I read and explored and watched just to come out to whom I am today.... .

You are very much older than I am....
But I disagree with your principle..
There is nothing like morals without sex education..... failure to teach it from when they are young, can cause both the parent and the child serious life problems......

As I've said earlier.....
Failure to teach your girl child about sex education, will lead to me teaching her....
Also failure to teach your male child sex education will lead to one aunty teaching him......

1 Like

Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2020
rockstarB:

You're trying to justify or normalise it, but it isn't. Talk about puberty and sex education is an area our parents failed at, and for some reasons you think it's okay not to talk about all these.
With all these digital children everywhere cheesy you should brase yourself up else the internet will teach them for you.

Personally, I just have to let u know that there's no topic about sex that I can't talk with kids about.

Having said that, I still think that any parent who finds talking to their about sex should not be crucified or seen as someone that has failed their kids... there's more to parents failing their kids. And not teaching them sex education in my opinion is not even on top of that list.

Many Modern school nowadays has seen the challenges that some parents were facing about that aspect/ angle, they have stepped up to cover it.. some call or invite external experts who were knowledgeable in those areas to talk to kids. In my opinion, any kid that will go south, will definitely go south even when you drum the sex talk in his/ her system.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Akunwafor(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

I know that it's important my brother... I also know how easy it was to type on a platform/ online like this to say teach your kids sex education.. but in reality, it was a different ballgame...

Many parents might 'swear' that they are doing it but it's just pure lies. If not, many teachers around the world won't be complaining that the parents left the responsibility of sex education for them to handle. And if they try to do that, some will start complaining that their kids were too young to learn such..

If you start bonding freely with your daughter early enough, it will be easy, trust me.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin

My sincere apologies....but I disagree with you.....

Oga i learnt mine the hard way, it almost ate me up....
I read and explored and watched just to come out to whom I am today.... .

You are very much older than I am....
But I disagree with your principle..
There is nothing like morals without sex education..... failure to teach it from when they are young, can cause both the parent and the child serious life problems......

As I've said earlier.....
Failure to teach your girl child about sex education, will lead to me teaching her....
Also failure to teach your male child sex education will lead to one aunty teaching him......

There are more to moral value without hinting about sex education. A parent can instill Respect, Justice, honesty, never hurt others in their kids.. They can also teach them don't take what doesn't belong to u, adjusting/ compromising. Those are moral values and yes I agree that parents should teach their kids if they can about sex education but sex education is just a fraction of the moral value..

A parent that taught their kids about sex education, and overlooked when they brings what doesn't belong to them home, was that good enough?
I am glad that u were able to read and educate yourself about sex.. that to me is adjustment strategy u learn from your parent cheesy.. when something is not immediately available, u adjust and compromise. wink Growing up we saw sex magazine smuggled inside the hostel by seniors.. and when they (senior) gets bored with it, it gets to our hands. cry Also so many schools has been doing their best to cover the holes the parents has left in that aspect.. they invite experts to talk about sex. I still believe that any child who wants to go south in that aspect, will go south... stubbornness will be the first key to look out for and nagging that the parent wants to control their life is always the usual statement.

N.B. there's no topic about sex education that I can't talk about.. anything that has to do with education, I don't shy away from it..I am just acting as the devil's advocate. It's not as if parent who cannot teach their kids sex education has failed them.

Take yourself for example, It's so refreshing that you know how to comport yourself when online without insulting anyone.. even when we don't agree we were still chatting.. doesn't that count a little of the home training u got at home smiley Do you think you parent failed u totally just because they did not talk to u about sex?
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Jullima:

The dad missed an opportunity to educate the 10 yr old. All he needs to say is, no she can’t ask to see people’s pen!s because it’s private and if anyone asks to see hers she should refuse and come report him. Some child molesters take advantage of ignorance.

You don’t have to describe the act of sex, that’s not sex education. Sex education is teaching the child about their sex anatomy, sexual health, hygiene, reproductive changes and what it means. Any parent that shies away from this because of ‘discomfort’ has failed their child.

@ bold..I strongly disagree on that..In as much as I agreed that parents should teach their kids sex education... I disagree when u said any parent who felt discomfort talking about sex has failed their child.. Sex Education is just a fraction and will never be the yardstick to pinpoint when a parent has failed their kid.. If that's the case majority in African continent, their parents has failed them.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

Long time ago, I was watching Super Story with my mum. So in the middle of that, there was an advert about Always sanitary pad.. So I think they were saying that if u don't want to embarrass yourself use Always. So my nephew (10yrs) who came on holidays ask my mum." I have seen advert on this Always a lot, What is it?..."

Instead of my mum to answer, she went on attack grin She asked him, since you have been here on holidays, have you opened your books once? The boy was confused.. I laughed to the extent of choking .. My nephew's face was priceless to see because he was wondering what his crime was...

I asked my mum so instead of telling him what
he needed to know you were using parents avoiding tactics.. she was like why don't you tell him. I told her the question was not mine but hers.. though I told him what always was meant for. But Some parents can be really embarrassed over nothing.. smiley

This is very funny and reminded that it was actually a boy who told me what sanitary pads were used for. cheesy Before then, I thought ladies use it for wipes after urinating. cheesy
He was one of those boys that love hanging with older guys, so he knew things children his age could never comprehend. Okechukwu was smarter than his peers grin
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Mariangeles:

This is very funny and reminded that it was actually a boy who told me what sanitary pads was used for. cheesy Before then, I thought ladies use it for wipes after urinating. cheesy
He was one of those boys that love hanging with older guys, so he knew things children his age could never comprehend. Okechukwu was smarter than his peers grin

My brother, U have no idea what we figured out by ourselves while growing up.. Cool memory for me just recalling that..
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

There are more to moral value without hinting about sex education. A parent can instill Respect, Justice, honesty, never hurt others in their kids.. They can also teach them don't take what doesn't belong to u, adjusting/ compromising. Those are moral values and yes I agree that parents should teach their kids if they can about sex education but sex education is just a fraction of the moral value..

A parent that taught their kids about sex education, and overlooked when they brings what doesn't belong to them home, was that good enough?
I am glad that u were able to read and educate yourself about sex.. that to me is adjustment strategy u learn from your parent cheesy.. when something is not immediately available, u adjust and compromise. wink Growing up we saw sex magazine smuggled inside the hostel by seniors.. and when they (senior) gets bored with it, it gets to our hands. cry Also so many schools has been doing their best to cover the holes the parents has left in that aspect.. they invite experts to talk about sex. I still believe that any child who wants to go south in that aspect, will go south... stubbornness will be the first key to look out for and nagging that the parent wants to control their life is always the usual statement.

N.B. there's no topic about sex education that I can't talk about.. anything that has to do with education, I don't shy away from it..I am just acting as the devil's advocate. It's not as if parent who cannot teach their kids sex education has failed them.

Take yourself for example, It's so refreshing that you know how to comport yourself when online without insulting anyone.. even when we don't agree we were still chatting.. doesn't that count a little of the home training u got at home smiley Do you think you parent failed u totally just because they did not talk to u about sex?

I agree with you......
But if they refuse to talk about sex education, they put their children at risks.......

I'm not saying that parents shouldn't teach their children about morals etc....but sex education should be included...........

Most of who I am, you learnt it not from my parents.......

Infact Seun the owner of Nairaland should take the praise...... without nairaland, my life wouldn't be the way it is.........
Forget all these tribal wars I participate in, they all have helped me become much more better....
I am seriously addicted to nairaland......
And I appreciate everyone on Nairaland....
I USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I'VE OFFENDED HERE.....

There's more about parenting than what parents currently practice.....

My parents were more of the religious ones..
They left many aspects of life the should have practiced and taught us.....

They pay school fees and dump us in school, expect us to get first, comparing us with people who couldn't even compete with us......

They seriously contributed to less than 3 percent of my present self.....

They think and thought that paying school fees and buying clothes etc.....

There's more about the mental, love psychological aspect of children......

Most parents are failed parents........

Very soon I'll start my counselling on every aspect of life......
As they say, the broken are the best menders although it's not 100 percently true........

There are many things I'll like to say....buy I'll save them for my autobiography I'm working on.......

Stay safe.....

I like the way you reason and talk....
I bless you.

1 Like

Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Xavfra:

I agree with you......
But if they refuse to talk about sex education, they put their children at risks.......

I'm not saying that parents shouldn't teach their children about morals etc....but sex education should be included...........

Most of who I am, you learnt it not from my parents.......

Infact Seun the owner of Nairaland should take the praise...... without nairaland, my life wouldn't be the way it is.........
Forget all these tribal wars I participate in, they all have helped me become much more better....
I am seriously addicted to nairaland......
And I appreciate everyone on Nairaland....
I USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I'VE OFFENDED HERE.....

There's more about parenting than what parents currently practice.....

My parents were more of the religious ones..
They left many aspects of life the should have practiced and taught us.....

They pay school fees and dump us in school, expect us to get first, comparing us with people who couldn't even compete with us......

They seriously contributed to less than 3 percent of my present self.....

They think and thought that paying school fees and buying clothes etc.....

There's more about the mental, love psychological aspect of children......

Most parents are failed parents........

Very soon I'll start my counselling on every aspect of life......
As they say, the broken are the best menders although it's not 100 percently true........

There are many things I'll like to say....buy I'll save them for my autobiography I'm working on.......

Stay safe.....

I like the way you reason and talk....
I bless you.

Sending u a big papa bear hug buddy.. grin
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

Sending u a big papa bear hug buddy.. grin

Thanks sir.....

Honestly I don tire for all these tribal bashing.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Richy4:

Is it not better to deal with the uncomfortable aspects than have an outside influence teach them or they learning on their own?

I don't know about age or when it is appropriate, but he can show her a picture. Because she's still going to learn this in school. With all the pictures and explanations, so how is it different if you teach her? See, the point is not to spoil them, or make them start experimenting. You tell them things like privacy, too, and how she's just asked you to show her your penįs isn't appropriate.

Talking about this topic rests on the relationship you've built with her over time.

There now. Is sex a bad thing? A morally debased thing? Why should the topic of sex be separate from moral teachings?

1 Like

Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Is it not better to deal with the uncomfortable aspects than have an outside influence teach them or they learning on their own?

I don't know about age or when it is appropriate, but he can show her a picture. Because she's still going to learn this in school. With all the pictures and explanations, so how is it different if you teach her? See, the point is not to spoil them, or make them start experimenting. You tell them things like privacy, too, and how she's just asked you to show her your penįs isn't appropriate.

Talking about this topic rests on the relationship you've built with her over time.

There now. Is sex a bad thing? A morally debased thing? Why should the topic of sex be separate from moral teachings?
It is part of living in denial. What they dont know is that we are sexual beings, whether they teach us or not we would know about it. But teaching it to children as per their ages would go a long way than finding it out away from home. I watched a video of a man sexually taking advantage of a girl that cannot be more than 7. She was licking his thing like lollipop. Her mum would surely still see her as that small child that doesnt have an idea about sex or its components yet she is giving heads at such a young age. I felt so sorry for her because that girl can never remain the same, her sexual orientation has been distorted. something that a child friendly sex education could have solved.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
rockstarB:

It is part of living in denial. What they dont know is that we are sexual beings, whether they teach us or not we would know about it. But teaching it to children as per their ages would go a long way than finding it out away from home. I watched a video of a man sexually taking advantage of a girl that cannot be more than 7. She was licking his thing like lollipop. Her mum would surely still see her as that small child that doesnt have an idea about sex or its components yet she is giving heads at such a young age. I felt so sorry for her because that girl can never remain the same, her sexual orientation has been distorted. something that a child friendly sex education could have solved.

That's just too bad. cry
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Zara20(f): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
building a good relationship with your children is the first step,because it help you to relate freely with them and they ll also feel free to ask you questions they would have ask their friends or peer group.teach them names of their body parts from when they are toddlers, let them know the ones that are private and why they are private. It is not always good to use nicknames .....hear this story....a little girl came to the mother and reported that her uncle put his nail (this was the nickname given to her for penis) in her bumbum.the mother laughed at her and told her to leave if she has nothing serious to say,unknown to her that her little girl has been defield by her uncle. Had it been that the child said 'penis' in her report the mother would have understood better.you might give your children a nickname for their private parts, and when they meet with their friend they ll give them another which they might get used to,and in case of eventuality you may not be able to figure out what they mean.....in summary, parents should enlighten themselves on child sex education so that they can enlighten their children.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Zara20:
building a good relationship with your children is the first step,because it help you to relate freely with them and they ll also feel free to ask you questions they would have ask their friends or peer group.teach them names of their body parts from when they are toddlers, let them know the ones that are private and why they are private. It is not always good to use nicknames .....hear this story....a little girl came to the mother and reported that her uncle put his nail (this was the nickname given to her for penis) in her bumbum.the mother laughed at her and told her to leave if she has nothing serious to say,unknown to her that her little girl has been defield by her uncle. Had it been that the child said 'penis' in her report the mother would have understood better.you might give your children a nickname for their private parts, and when they meet with their friend they ll give them another which they might get used to,and in case of eventuality you may not be able to figure out what they mean.....in summary, parents should enlighten themselves on child sex education so that they can enlighten their children.
So true. If kids can know the names of body parts like head, eye, toes, and the others, why cant they be simply told the name of their private parts? Like penis and a vag!na.
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by kenfarm(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Richy4:

Long time ago, I was watching Super Story with my mum. So in the middle of that, there was an advert about Always sanitary pad.. So I think they were saying that if u don't want to embarrass yourself use Always. So my nephew (10yrs) who came on holidays ask my mum." I have seen advert on this Always a lot, What is it?..."

Instead of my mum to answer, she went on attack grin She asked him, since you have been here on holidays, have you opened your books once? The boy was confused.. I laughed to the extent of choking .. My nephew's face was priceless to see because he was wondering what his crime was...

I asked my mum so instead of telling him what he needed to know you were using parents avoiding tactics.. she was like why don't you tell him. I told her the question was not mine but hers.. though I told him what always was meant for. But Some parents can be really embarrassed over nothing.. smiley

grin laugh won kee person....I can imergine how the poor boy will feel....I bet you his a curious mind and will ask further Q when next he see the advert..... grin
Re: African Parents And Sex Education; How Was Puberty Like For You? by Twenty8: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
I didn't know it had even began, my life was like "everything goes normal and nothing special".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty / / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.