Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. (797 Views)

See Business Proposal A Youth Sent To Me / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you have a car or a bike this period, you’ll be making money in no time. Especially place like Lagos and Abuja.

Please Note; Coronavirus is real and I’m not saying you should go out and get infected. If you are very lucky to beat Coro, and as well beat the lockdown system. Brah, money go dey!!!

I’m sure you belong to WhatsApp groups, instagram groups, Facebook etc. be sure the group you belong to is within your reach.

Start posting on each group, ask people what they want. Their needs.

Keep posting on and on. Many people are stranded, especially the ones that fear a lot. grin

If you know your way around Lagos very well and very smart to beat check points and as well be health cautious. You’ll be making money and not just money, you’ll make new contacts as well.

Before this lockdown is over you must have discovered and perfected one chain of goods supply that will turn you to big man. grin

Note: I used weed as an experiment and it worked. Some ladies in my estate won’t let me rest because of weed. What did I do? I contacted my dealer and we made a deal.

Here’s how my little trick worked. I made sure I and the ladies exhausted my stock. Na them smoke am pass me sef. Then we all became stranded. After all the whining and groaning I introduced my supplier but I act as the middle man. Haven’t made much yet because I work from home and haven’t invested the needed time to become Pablo Escobar. grin

For those that doesn’t have bike or car. It’s not an excuse. You can use someone’s. Provided you maintain and don’t get into trouble.

This is the time to test your level of productivity. Being lazy is in the mind. But shar, nor go die. I didn’t kill you. I Dey my house

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Davash222(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
You could lose all the money you made in 2 weeks the day police go catch you.

OP, those girls you help in getting weed, my friend here said I should tell you to help him with the phone number of the one of the girls.. He said the slim one with moderate boobs.

He said, thank you.
Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
You could lose all the money you made in 2 weeks the day police go catch you.

OP, those girls you help in getting weed, my friend here said I should tell you to help him with the phone number of the one of the girls.. He said the slim one with moderate boobs.

He said, thank you.
i did use the word “smart”

Being smart is everything, if you lose everything it doesn’t matter, it will open your eyes to loop holes to cover in future. This is Nigeria bro, Everything na sense.

To me, Nigeria police are the easiest set of people to deal with. We all know what they want. Money and money, nothing else.

Add a little maths to your dealings with them, you good bro.

And for your friend, tell him that almost all the houses in his street are filled with ladies “currently” grin He should knock on each houses to greet anyone that answers, before he reach the 4th house, phone number go drop.

I stroll around my estate every evening collecting numbers.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Davash222(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
stupidity:
i did use the word “smart”

Being smart is everything, if you lose everything it doesn’t matter, it will open your eyes to loop holes to cover in future. This is Nigeria bro, Everything na sense.

To me, Nigeria police are the easiest set of people to deal with. We all know what they want. Money and money, nothing else.

Add a little maths to your dealings with them, you good bro.

And for your friend, tell him that almost all the houses in his street are filled with ladies “currently” grin He should knock on each houses to greet anyone that answers, before he reach the 4th house, phone number go drop.

I stroll around my estate every evening collecting numbers.
No matter how smart you are, Nigerian police go litter you. Just pray not to have encounter with them.

He said he's interested in those ones you help in getting weed. E get why
Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:

He said he's interested in those ones you help in getting weed. E get why
i dey eye two of the girls. Haven’t made any move yet.

I Dey wait make the “thing” hungry them well, they’ll bring it to me without stress. grin

So when I’m done, I’ll pass the number. Be patience with me.

I don’t go in when someone just finish using the toilet. Most times I shun that toilet and go use a different toilet. That’s why if someone invites me to his/her place I’ll ask the person, how many toilets do you have?
Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
stupidity:
i dey eye two of the girls. Haven’t made any move yet.

I Dey wait make the “thing” hungry them well, they’ll bring it to me without stress. grin

So when I’m done, I’ll pass the number. Be patience with me.

I don’t go in when someone just finish using the toilet. Most times I shun that toilet and go use a different toilet. That’s why if someone invites me to his/her place I’ll ask the person, how many toilets do you have?
Bro you're trying to be stingy here. Be benevolent please.
Re: This Is The Time To Make Money Through This Pandemic. See Business Tip. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:

Bro you're trying to be stingy here. Be benevolent please.
this guy!!! You dey whine me ni grin

This your whining done give me business idea. Some guys don’t know where to get pvssy this period. I need to start advertising. grin

Clean and Coro-free big asx babes for home service. I’ll talk to the ladies to reduce price because things are hard.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner / Be A Certified Partner Of Mysafepay And Earn Extra Income / CANADIAN Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.