Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093269 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
trishvik1:

[b]it have been resolved [/b]and was marked a zero(0) that was the desicion from my sch. Thank you

So, you have completed the current masters right? Complete it, as in completely finished. All you are waiting for now is graduation right?

If your answer is yes, then I may be able to offer my 1kobo advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
trishvik1:

thank you very much for your prompt response. i am grateful.

I am definitely going to complete this masters which end in sept. the worst case scenario is that I will ask for a post graduate diploma cert or so. or accept the mark 0 which will drop my grade from credit to pass.

I need help with how to go about a second masters application. the schools I applied to knows my situation and asking for transcript as part of my offer req.

I don't need my current m.sc grade to get another masters, Getting admission for another masters is not the problem here. Getting a visa to study for another masters is the koko of the matter as far as I complete the course and come out with something to show I attended the sch. 2nd masters is accessed with yur b.sc but just need my completed results for visa and progression purpose.

I have cald my sch to ask the outcome of compulsory academic training but they dnt have a response yet. the person said she doesn't no that they will let me no. I am just curious to know the situation of such outcome if anyone hav had the same experience as my self please kindly share I know of someone who had something similar, the person cleared everything with the school first, before they applied for a 2nd masters - which they are currently doing.

Thank you for your response pls more suggestions/advice are welcome please. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
I don’t exactly know your situation but I can tell you about the guy I know of.

Firstly he was caught for plagiarism and unoriginal work.
He paid a website to write one of his assignments because he was working most of the time. It was weird because turnitin did not show much %age when he checked, so he was surprised when the university called him for a meeting. Anyway he resolved it after various meetings and caution, he had to resit the module during the next summer.

Then during exam again (after the other incident), he was caught with a paper after he took a toilet break. Although the paper did not have anything written on it (ink), it showed an imprint from another paper where he wrote some formulas. So that one got him into trouble again and he was given an expulsion letter after various interventions. Apart from the cheating scandal, my guy was working 90% of the time. His grades and attendance were very very poor. He was constantly missing seminars and presentation. Anyway the school reported to home office and his visa was curtailed. He was given I think 2 months or so from the letter to appeal or leave the country. He even involved a solicitor but to no avail. Then he tried applying to another school and he actually got conditional offers but pending transcripts & immigration check etc. Unfortunately he couldn’t proceed because he couldn’t provide the pending documents.

Long story cut short, he’s currently illegal in the country.
He didn’t want to go back to Nigeria at all cost. He deleted all his social media and closed his bank account. He rents second hand rooms and does cash in hand jobs. Life is really miserable for him. This all happened around 2017/18.

Again, I don’t know what your situation is and it may not even relate. Whatever the case, try and resolve everything with your school and don’t wait too long. You can still meet up for sept if your result will be out by then. Or you can just take a break and work for the next months. Then start your studies again in January 2021.

All the best brother smiley
trishvik1:

I am definitely going to complete this masters which end in sept. the worst case scenario is that I will ask for a post graduate diploma cert or so. or accept the mark 0 which will drop my grade from credit to pass.

I need help with how to go about a second masters application. the schools I applied to knows my situation and asking for transcript as part of my offer req.

I don't need my current m.sc grade to get another masters, as far as I complete the course and come out with something to show I attended the sch. 2nd masters is accessed with yur b.sc but just need my completed results for visa and progression purpose.

I have cald my sch to ask the outcome of compulsory academic training but they dnt have a response yet. the person said she doesn't no that they will let me no. I am just curious to know the situation of such outcome if anyone hav had the same experience as my self please kindly share.

Thank you for your response pls more suggestions/advice are welcome please. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by trishvik1: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
LaaJiblik:

So, you have completed the current masters right? Complete it, as in completely finished. All you are waiting for now is graduation right?

If your answer is yes, then I may be able to offer my 1kobo advise.

yes please...just that I had a zero in that course and dnt know if I will be asked to rewrite next year or will be given my transcript inputing that mark. but they say I have to do a mandatory training thats the part I dnt understand. Thank you so much for taking out time to read my questions and understanding it. and thank you for understanding so well. please if you have further advise and open to learn. thank you. (Am a woman by the way those addressing me as bro)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by trishvik1: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I don’t exactly know your situation but I can tell you about the guy I know of.

Firstly he was caught for plagiarism and unoriginal work.
He paid a website to write one of his assignments because he was working most of the time. It was weird because turnitin did not show much %age when he checked, so he was surprised when the university called him for a meeting. Anyway he resolved it after various meetings and caution, he had to resit the module during the next summer.

Then during exam again (after the other incident), he was caught with a paper after he took a toilet break. Although the paper did not have anything written on it (ink), it showed an imprint from another paper where he wrote some formulas. So that one got him into trouble again and he was given an expulsion letter after various interventions. Apart from the cheating scandal, my guy was working 90% of the time. His grades and attendance were very very poor. He was constantly missing seminars and presentation. Anyway the school reported to home office and his visa was curtailed. He was given I think 2 months or so from the letter to appeal or leave the country. He even involved a solicitor but to no avail. Then he tried applying to another school and he actually got conditional offers but pending transcripts & immigration check etc. Unfortunately he couldn’t proceed because he couldn’t provide the pending documents.

Long story cut short, he’s currently illegal in the country.
He didn’t want to go back to Nigeria at all cost. He deleted all his social media and closed his bank account. He rents second hand rooms and does cash in hand jobs. Life is really miserable for him. This all happened around 2017/18.

Again, I don’t know what your situation is and it may not even relate. Whatever the case, try and resolve everything with your school and don’t wait too long. You can still meet up for sept if your result will be out by then. Or you can just take a break and work for the next months. Then start your studies again in January 2021.

All the best brother smiley

thank you but please this is not my situation in Jesus name. my case is completely different and clear. I just had a baby and didn't write just 1 modules well the week I delivered was wen I submitted so I didnt complete and forgot to reference. Thank u all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hahah I read this in a particular tone, but Amen!!!!!
Everything will work out for you smiley
trishvik1:

[b]thank you but please this is not my situation in Jesus name[/b]my case is completely different and clear. I just had a baby and didn't write just 1 modules well the week I delivered was wen I submitted so I didnt complete and forgot to reference. Thank u all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by trishvik1: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Hahah I read this in a particular tone, but Amen!!!!!
Everything will work out for you smiley

Amen..lol..nothing serious just need advice nothing serious. cheers broda I appreciate u all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
trishvik1:

I don't need my current m.sc grade to get another masters, as far as I complete the course and come out with something to show I attended the sch. 2nd masters is accessed with yur b.sc but just need my completed results for visa and progression purpose.

I have cald my sch to ask the outcome of compulsory academic training but they dnt have a response yet. the person said she doesn't no that they will let me no. I am just curious to know the situation of such outcome if anyone hav had the same experience as my self please kindly share.

Dang!

After paying all that much money to study in the Uk? shocked shocked

Heed people’s advice on here and rectify the issue you have with your uni. Not just for today but think about your future. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
I need a realistic on the ground analysis of how much a student can decently live on while studying outside of London (for me I am going to Derby)

My question is, can a student who has paid his tuition in full before leaving Nigeria live ( student standard life) while earning 800 pounds per month?

Or is 800 pounds not just enough for anyone to live on. Are there people who are able to make savings from this money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please has anyone attended IOM for TB test with under 11 Dependants?

1. Did you pay test fees en block or paid for principal applicant separately? I'm asking because the guidance on registering says only the principal applicant should complete the registration link while others will be registered during the test.

2. After completing the registration link, did you get a confirmation email or anything indicating your user name and password details? Asking in this case because immediately after filling out the online registration form and suggesting a security question, was redirected to a login home page asking for username and password.

Can anyone share their experience in this regard please? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
£800 is sufficient for an ok life but falls under the £1,015 suggested by immigration for monthly maintenance. However I doubt about making savings from it after rent, bills etc
garuskoko:
I need a realistic on the ground analysis of how much a student can decently live on while studying outside of London (for me I am going to Derby)

My question is, can a student who has paid his tuition in full before leaving Nigeria live ( student standard life) while earning 800 pounds per month?

Or is 800 pounds not just enough for anyone to live on. Are there people who are able to make savings from this money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Skymoore1004:
£800 is sufficient for an ok life but falls under the £1,015 suggested by immigration for monthly maintenance. However I doubt about making savings from it after rent, bills etc

Ok. This is good to hear. All I have to do now is try and pay off the balance of my tuition before leaving Nigeria.
I don't want work pressure to distract my studies, it seems it's the anxiety to work more in order to pay tuition is what makes many people lose focus.
Just thinking out loud.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
garuskoko:

If you walk to school, get £500 a month room with bills included and you don’t have bad shopping habit then you will be fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Orofun1: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let me share my own experience some years back

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dwebb55: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
justwise:

If you walk to school, get £500 a month room with bills included and you don’t have bad shopping habit then you will be fine

But ensure you hold some cash for a few months as you might not get a job immediately you get there as you have to process your NI and sort other things out.

My best advice though is to try and do minimal work in your first semester to enable you settle down and adjust to the change of environment. Then, plan for more work after that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yes it’s better if you can pay it off before leaving.

P: S:- you don’t need to get a £500 room. You can find a room of £350-£400 inclusive of bills from SpareRoom or Facebook marketplace. It won’t be easy but it’s very doable outside London.

Then a weekly megarider won’t cost you more than £15 per week (depending on areas in the map), you don’t need to walk. If you don’t need the weekly rider, you can always buy day tickets when you’re out or single tickets (£1.50 and above). If you feel like exercising, rent a Mobike or any other bike brand and cycle your way around. You can find instructions on how to rent a bike online.

You can cook yourself. Shopping can be done in Poundland, Lidl, Asda, Morrison for cheaper price. Even if you eat out, McDonald and likes or Nando’s and likes won’t cost you as much.

In terms of shopping, you can get clothes from £3-£5 in the sale section from shops like Newlook, River Island, H & M etc (during sales/clearance period). You have Primark of course and you can grab a bargain of £1 clothes from the sale section. I’m not sure about Derby but Vue cinemas are usually cheaper than odeon etc. You should also sign up with your student union and get the Nus card that offers you loads of discounts from shopping to eating and many more.

You should also get 16-25 railcard to get cheaper rate for trains (eg Derby - London). If you cannot afford train, you can use Megabus or National Express for as low as £1.50 (I’m not kidding for MB). Sign up for unidays as well.

You can even find a cheap all inclusive holiday or weekend getaway to an European country for as low as £100pp for 2 nights from budget airlines. Obviously £800 will not be much for a lot of enjoyment but it’s sustainable. It’s just about how you manage. You can always do weekend jobs as well smiley

All the best
garuskoko:

Ok. This is good to hear. All I have to do now is try and pay off the balance of my tuition before leaving Nigeria.
I don't want work pressure to distract my studies, it seems it's the anxiety to work more in order to pay tuition is what makes many people lose focus.
Just thinking out loud.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Orofun1: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let me share my own experience some years back, I was an MSc student somewhere in the east of England, we have a group assignment and I think we were about 5 students in d group, 4 international students and 1 home student. I was suppose to collate and compile the reports from students and submit but unfortunately for me instead of submitting the final and edited copy I printed and submitted the draft copy. The result was put on hold and we were all summoned by the university, I told them what happened and they told us that we are lucky we didn't study for our first degree in the UK otherwise the punishment would have been more severe, we were asked to resubmit and the scorewas pegged at 40. That affected my grade seriously. My advice to you is take the zero score, get your certificate and apply for another MSc with your bsc although the new school will definitely ask for the certificate from the current school, attend the academic training as suggested by the school ( you will not pay for it). That you have an offer from another school now does not mean they will not ask you for the current result because you must show academic progression before they can sponsor you for tier 4 visa. A pass in MSc is not the end of life, I have seen people with pass going on to complete their PhDs. I wish you all the best and to get a post study visa another MSc is the answer. Nigeria is not smiling for now so whatever you can do legit to stay back pls do
trishvik1:
hello my people, please i need you help cause my head is about to explode pleaseee. I have few questions

1. I came to the uk on student visa last year sept and course due date is Sept this year (m.sc) but was accused for academic misconduct and my mark was marked 0 for a research topic (one my modules)and compulsory training must be done, please have anybody had this befor and what does compulsory training mean? does it mean I have to repeat a year?

2. my plan was to do a second masters so I can qualify for psw, since I have not yet gotten my final results can I switch to a new school as I hav gotten offer? or do I request for a pgc instead and move to a new school? am here with my dependant kid as well.

3. please can someone explain to me how to go about my 2nd masters application and the entire process please. I have an offer for Sept start and January start but my visa expires January 18th. which is the best time to apply?

please help!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yes
I have 2 under 11
I paid everything together. You the applicant will fill the form on that link and confirm your appointment.
After completing the online link, send your ID and payment receipt to the email provided and you will get acknowledgment mail.
On the appointment day, tell them you came with family, they know how to work it out

inphoenix:

1. Did you pay test fees en block or paid for principal applicant separately? I'm asking because the guidance on registering says only the principal applicant should complete the registration link while others will be registered during the test.

2. After completing the registration link, did you get a confirmation email or anything indicating your user name and password details? Asking in this case because immediately after filling out the online registration form and suggesting a security question, was redirected to a login home page asking for username and password.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DonTwice(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
trishvik1:

yes please...just that I had a zero in that course and dnt know if I will be asked to rewrite next year or will be given my transcript inputing that mark. but they say I have to do a mandatory training thats the part I dnt understand. Thank you so much for taking out time to read my questions and understanding it. and thank you for understanding so well. please if you have further advise and open to learn. thank you. (Am a woman by the way those addressing me as bro)

Honestly the best advice so far has been to talk with the school authorities and ask if you can retake the module. If you can then apply for a Visa extension and tell the embassy your reason for doing so. As for the training you don't seem to understand what it entails, ask the school authorities as well. Let them know you are new to these things. In a situation like this, communication is a key thing you can't afford to ignore or misinterpret because it will surely come back to affect you. Anything you don't get you ask either the school authorities or Student Union and they will explain to you. That's why these bodies are there in the first place . Once you get your proper answer, I believe you'll know the next step to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by trishvik1: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Orofun1:
Let me share my own experience some years back, I was an MSc student somewhere in the east of England, we have a group assignment and I think we were about 5 students in d group, 4 international students and 1 home student. I was suppose to collate and compile the reports from students and submit but unfortunately for me instead of submitting the final and edited copy I printed and submitted the draft copy. The result was put on hold and we were all summoned by the university, I told them what happened and they told us that we are lucky we didn't study for our first degree in the UK otherwise the punishment would have been more severe, we were asked to resubmit and the scorewas pegged at 40. That affected my grade seriously. My advice to you is take the zero score, get your certificate and apply for another MSc with your bsc although the new school will definitely ask for the certificate from the current school, attend the academic training as suggested by the school ( you will not pay for it). That you have an offer from another school now does not mean they will not ask you for the current result because you must show academic progression before they can sponsor you for tier 4 visa. A pass in MSc is not the end of life, I have seen people with pass going on to complete their PhDs. I wish you all the best and to get a post study visa another MSc is the answer. Nigeria is not smiling for now so whatever you can do legit to stay back pls do

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
For guys going to Bournemouth Universitry. I was sent the scholarship letter and told to pay the deposit. I have not seen anything like offer letter(unconditional offer). Is it normal(scholarship letter before offer letter)? I am still seeing Decision pending under Decision/Status. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by trishvik1: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
DonTwice:

Honestly the best advice so far has been to talk with the school authorities and ask if you can retake the module. If you can then apply for a Visa extension and tell the embassy your reason for doing so. As for the training you don't seem to understand what it entails, ask the school authorities as well. Let them know you are new to these things. In a situation like this, communication is a key thing you can't afford to ignore or misinterpret because it will surely come back to affect you. Anything you don't get you ask either the school authorities or Student Union and they will explain to you. That's why these bodies are there in the first place . Once you get your proper answer, I believe you'll know the next step to take.

Thank you i have written the school and awaiting reply. you no how anxious one can get in things like this thats why i brought it here so other people can share their experiences with me. we learn everyday and there is no too of it. While I gather more info here I will await my school 's decision on the mandatory training. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by arhyur(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Paid for my one year old separately with his details

I couldn’t use the link cos it was telling me I had a pending application so I registered on the test day, they registered me themselves.

inphoenix:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hubbysluv:
Yes
I have 2 under 11
I paid everything together. You the applicant will fill the form on that link and confirm your appointment.
After completing the online link, send your ID and payment receipt to the email provided and you will get acknowledgment mail.
On the appointment day, tell them you came with family, they know how to work it out

OK, thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
trishvik1:

thank you but please this is not my situation in Jesus name. my case is completely different and clear. I just had a baby and didn't write just 1 modules well the week I delivered was wen I submitted so I didnt complete and forgot to reference. Thank u all the same.

I hope it get sorted positively . Make sure you actively follow up with the school as you work out future plans

Its not easy to be a new mum and a student so well done to you , and all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fatfatty: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello house, pls how long does it take to recieve Telex copy ? I paid my tuition deposit at gtbank thru form A , got debited 2 days ago but yet to receive d telex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
arhyur:
Paid for my one year old separately with his details

I couldn’t use the link cos it was telling me I had a pending application so I registered on the test day, they registered me themselves.

Was thinking along this line of action too, but payment has already been done together as suggested by @hubbysluv.

Thanks for the input!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello,

I think everyone has given bits and pieces of advice that you can put together..Again, you need to sort out everything pending in your current school, that includes resitting your dissertation module (if it is the case ) and completing the mandatory training. I think you will be allowed to apply for extension. I think the worst case apart from a Pass is to receive a Certificate of Attendance for your Masters degree if you don't meet up with any grade.

When the road is clear you can begin to consider doing a second masters.

trishvik1:

Thank you i have written the school and awaiting reply. you no how anxious one can get in things like this thats why i brought it here so other people can share their experiences with me. we learn everyday and there is no too of it. While I gather more info here I will await my school 's decision on the mandatory training. thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have spotted some decent advice already but if what you’re saying about having a baby around the same time is true, I don’t know how else to say this but make sure you emphasise it because that is a BIG deal.

I am not saying you shouldn’t accept you are at fault. Accept. But also flog the child birth thing.

trishvik1:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
How is it a big deal?? What difference will it make, they will say she should have deferred her course to take care of the baby.

Not much of an excuse to some stern schools to be honest. What school is yours again @trishvik1

Oloshi83:
I have spotted some decent advice already but if what you’re saying about having a baby around the same time is true, I don’t know how else to say this but make sure you emphasise it because that is a BIG deal.

I am not saying you shouldn’t accept you are at fault. Accept. But also flog the child birth thing.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olaypappy: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
fatfatty:
Hello house, pls how long does it take to recieve Telex copy ? I paid my tuition deposit at gtbank thru form A , got debited 2 days ago but yet to receive d telex.

It takes a few days....GTB will send it to your email add.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fatfatty: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
olaypappy:

It takes a few days....GTB will send it to your email add.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.