Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072192 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Q) What evidence do I need to show that I am related to my parent(s) or legal guardian and that I have their permission to use their money as proof of my maintenance?

A) Evidence of your relationship must take be your birth certificate showing the names of your parent(s), your certificate of adoption showing names of both parent(s) or legal guardian, or a court document naming your legal guardian.

Evidence of their permission to access their funds should be a letter from your parent(s) or legal guardian confirming: Your relationship with your parent(s) or legal guardian and their permission for you to use their funds to study in the UK.

It's stated here that your parents or legal guardian. I believe a brother should also qualify for this according to this statement. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

It seems you are adamant about using your brother's account despite what you have been told, feel free to do so as no one is stopping you.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
I think people should take time to read visa application rules before even doing admission processing. This way you’re sure of what you’re doing.

There are certain countries that do not allow applicants to use a sponsor because they do not always trust that sponsor’s are legit per say.

Example of those countries
- UK - either your account or parents only
- Hungary - only your account
- Sweden - only your account
- Switzerland - only your account
- Norway - blocked account or Norway resident
-Germany - blocked account or German resident
- Austria - only your account
- Iceland - only your account
Etc

Example of countries where you can use sponsor
- Canada - can be anybody depending on how to show links
- Australia
- Ireland
- France
- Italy etc

Always check so you don’t submit the wrong account statement and get your visa denied.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Pegzzyg I just responded. Good morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
justwise:

People do exactly what you are doing now when they don't want to follow the rules.

How will your brother qualify as your parents or legal guardian?

Please, who are the legal guardian. Can you send me the link. I'm not arguing at all just sent what I saw online. Please, I would be glad to have more information on this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I tire for yusufdeveloper
You have been told the rules but yet you want to argue. When you’re denied visa, you come & start playing victim

Who's arguing? I only sent what I saw online and obviously you can see where I put question mark. Can't I ask what I don't know much about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2020
But you were already answered and yet you were still doubting & arguing that a brother can be a sponsor. Na you sabi abeg
yusufDeveloper:

Who's arguing? I only sent what I saw online and obviously you can see where I put question mark. Can't I ask what I don't know much about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I think people should take time to read visa application rules before even doing admission processing. This way you’re sure of what you’re doing.

There are certain countries that do not allow applicants to use a sponsor because they do not always trust that sponsor’s are legit per say.

Example of those countries
- UK - either your account or parents only
- Hungary - only your account
- Sweden - only your account
- Switzerland - only your account
- Norway - blocked account or Norway resident
-Germany - blocked account or German resident
- Austria - only your account
- Iceland - only your account
Etc

Example of countries where you can use sponsor
- Canada - can be anybody depending on how to show links
- Australia
- Ireland
- France
- Italy etc

Always check so you don’t submit the wrong account statement and get your visa denied.

Thank you for this. if I am right, the money may be transferred from the person's account into my account and everything will be fine?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Please, who are the legal guardian. Can you send me the link. I'm not arguing at all just sent what I saw online. Please, I would be glad to have more information on this. Thank you

Are you seriously asking me to send you a link regarding legal guardian even after you read it here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Thank you for this. if I am right, the money may be transferred from the person's account into my account and everything will be fine?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Well as Justwise once advised, it’s not right but yes it can work. However let it not be sent at once to avoid looking like lodgement. I don’t know how the visa interview is or what they check but I think the money available should correlate with your salary or business income. Anyhow let him send the money to your account small small so by the time you’re ready for visa it will look realistic .
yusufDeveloper:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Well as Justwise once advised, it’s not right but yes it can work. However let it not be sent at once to avoid looking like lodgement. I don’t know how the visa interview is or what they check but I think the money available should correlate with your salary or business income. Anyhow let him send the money to your account small small so by the time you’re ready for visa it will look realistic . [/quote

[quote author=yusufDeveloper post=88868049]

]

Yes. Your brother can transfer all the money at once. It doesn’t have to be ‘small small’

Make sure it’s complete. Make sure it doesn’t go below the threshold any day, for the28 days.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok Goodluck [quote author=LaaJiblik post=88871594][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Well as Justwise once advised, it’s not right but yes it can work. However let it not be sent at once to avoid looking like lodgement. I don’t know how the visa interview is or what they check but I think the money available should correlate with your salary or business income. Anyhow let him send the money to your account small small so by the time you’re ready for visa it will look realistic .

This your response has gotten me confused. If you advise the money is sent to the account in bits so it doesn't look like a lodgement, does it mean a statement of account beyond 28 days is going to be required.

I am asking because the 28 days statement that will be submitted, the balance of the tuition and living expenses ought to be in the account by within the 28days, the required monies isn't meant to be sent to the account in bits within the 28 days.

So what's the essence of avoiding the monies looking like a lodgement? This is assuming you are self funded?

And if your parents are your sponsors but you are technically not putting them as sponsors instead you are choosing the self funded option.

I don't know if my question is clear enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
yusufDeveloper:

Tell your brother to send all the money needed at once to your account. Then wait for 28 days and print it out.

Simple as ABC.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
You submit 28 days statement, 26 days out of it is only show 1k or below 200k. Then a random day now shoes deposit of 9m , who is fooling who? Hope it’s clear now
ELff:

This your response has gotten me confused. If you advise the money is sent to the account in bits so it doesn't look like a lodgement, does it mean a statement of account beyond 28 days is going to be required.

I am asking because the 28 days statement that will be submitted, the balance of the tuition and living expenses ought to be in the account by within the 28days, the required monies isn't meant to be sent to the account in bits within the 28 days.

So what's the essence of avoiding the monies looking like a lodgement? This is assuming you are self funded?

And if your parents are your sponsors but you are technically not putting them as sponsors instead you are choosing the self funded option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:

Wrong. You are confusing student visa with visitor, spouse and other visas.
His brother should send all the money needed at once to his account. Then he wait for 28 days and print it out.

It is as simple as ABC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mr right whatever
hosey:

Wrong. You are confusing student visa with visitor, spouse and other visas.
His brother should send all the money needed at once to his account. Then he wait for 28 days and print it out.

It is as simple as ABC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pretty1986: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
ELff:

. Thank you my dear.let me throw more light on this issue,because we learn everyday. what I understood from my Boss Justwise is that your 28days should start counting a day after the required amount of money have been present in ur account,and in order to be in a better position try print ur bank statement on 29th day or on 30th day.meaning that u will only print One Month Bank statement which will reflect ur 28days Count. So,I don't think your brother sending the money small small really make any sense.How I wish my our Boss Justwise can make out more time to explain more on this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
There’s nothing for Justwise to correct because he has previously and clearly stated that if you don’t have the money to study abroad, you sit your ass in Nigeria. So I wonder what you want him to correct.
pretty1986:
. Thank you my dear.let me throw more light on this issue,because we learn everyday. what I understood from my Boss Justwise is that your 28days should start counting a day after the required amount of money have been present in ur account,and in order to be in a better position try print ur bank statement on 29th day or on 30th day.meaning that u will only print One Month Bank statement which will reflect ur 28days Count. So,I don't think your brother sending the money small small really make any sense.How I wish my our Boss Justwise can make out more time to explain more on this matter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mikeval001: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
You friend should send the money to your own account

regizoch:
please, what about if my friend is my sponsor... he has a company's account, what is are my chances?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by myvic70(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for your help everyone...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin Tell them o
myvic70:
I just wonder how some of us reply to comment as if we have hidden beef. Please just refer people to previous thread if you can't answer. We are all matured.
Thanks for your help everyone...

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=LaaJiblik post=88871594][/quote]

Wont I be questioned about what I do to have the money in my account or all they want to see is fulfilling the total money needed in my account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
hosey:

Tell your brother to send all the money needed at once to your account. Then wait for 28 days and print it out.

Simple as ABC.

Wont I be questioned about what I do to have the money in my account or all they want to see is fulfilling the total money needed in my account. Also, you said 28 days. Should the transfer be made when it's getting close or I can get it done now and print after 28 days as mentioned. Sorry for bothering with questions, I just wanted to be sure about the 28 days and what appropriate time should it be for Sept intake. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TrumpsWall: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
You really need to stop advising. Your comments sometimes are misleading/completely false and this is not the first time.

Salary kò pension income ni grin

Skymoore1004:

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
ELff:

I Got confused too that's why I was asking some questions earlier but some people were just attacking on the honest question. Even when I was filling my school application, when I got to sponsor page, I found different options (sponsor body, self sponsor, siblings, parents, religious organizations etc) so when I saw people saying the only sponsor we can use now should only be self or parents that's why confused but I think it has been clarified now.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have noticed you, next please
TrumpsWall:
You really need to stop advising. Your comments sometimes are misleading/completely false and this is not the first time.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TrumpsWall: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Better wink.. Next time do a bit more research and if you not sure, ask smiley

Skymoore1004:
I have noticed you, next please

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
K
TrumpsWall:
Better wink.. Next time do a bit more research and if you not sure, ask smiley

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
TrumpsWall:

Honest truth. Not everyone should talk here and give advice some should just listen.

And it's really not compulsory to comment on every post at all. But what do I know.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Exactly
liliberth:

Honest truth. Not everyone should talk here and give advice some should just listen.

And it's really not compulsory to comment on every post at all. But what do I know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by FraudMan: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Skymoore1004:
There’s nothing for Justwise to correct because he has previously and clearly stated that if you don’t have the money to study abroad, you sit your ass in Nigeria. So I wonder what you want him to correct.

I have noticed your moniker and I know you will come for me, so note that I won’t reply you. Firstly Justwise has never said it’s wrong for a financial sponsor to put money in an applicants account. He only advised that the money should be available after the successful application and when the person lands in the UK.

Secondly, the money can be put in the applicants account at once not “small small”. Nothing has to correlate to your salary or income.

Thousands of people come in here for advise, if you aren’t sure of a question, kindly read and pass. Experts will give answers.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.