Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091359 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mosopea: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations!!!
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
The hand of God brought all our visas today, after interview questions like only me they go UK and sleepless nights of tracking and waiting for decision
Timeline
14th August: Main Applicant application
15th August: Dependants application
19th August: Dependants biometric
26th August: Main applicant biometric
27th August: Main applicant Interview
10th September: Application transferred to VAC
10th September: applicant at doorstep of TLS without receiving collection email , but collection mail latter came
10 September: All visas received.

Those still waiting, your testimony is next. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by uk4sure20: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulation bro

solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
The hand of God brought all our visas today, after interview questions like only me they go UK and sleepless nights of tracking and waiting for decision
Timeline
10th September: applicant at doorstep of TLS without receiving collection email , but collection mail latter came

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
Timeline

Congratulations oooo

Please which centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amen! Congrats! Pls what are d documents you submitted for dependent.
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
Timeline

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Super happy for you.

Congratulations
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
Timeline

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
covidia:
Greaaaaaat. Congrats boss.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Congratulations!!!
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fabfive: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congrats!

And that was fast! That looks like 10days response post-interview, right?

Looks like they're catching up with the backlog of applications now.

solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
he hand of God brought all our visas today, after interview questions like only me they go UK and sleepless nights of tracking and waiting for decision
Timeline

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
bayosegun:

Congrats my real guy. Let's start jubilating

Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sommylove5:

Congratulations oooo

Please which centre

Ikeja. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tohlah1:
Amen! Congrats! Pls what are d documents you submitted for dependent.

Submitted all my supporting documents with their own. Added marriage certificate and child birth certificate with consent letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
Timeline

Ohh I must have left the place before you arrived ��� would have been nice to meet you after all the mails back and forth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Temitayo0112: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Messyodi:
When did you take your biometrics?
hi Joseph, do you have an update yet on your visa and how long it took ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fabfive:
Congrats!

And that was fast! That looks like 10days response post-interview, right?

Looks like they're catching up with the backlog of applications now.

11 days actually
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
badtempest:

Ohh I must have left the place before you arrived ��� would have been nice to meet you after all the mails back and forth
Eyah, we catch up in UK bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kolladey(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations! @Busayomiie and solarinde.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by AKB1ofLagos: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Truly raining visas, anxiety over.

Timeline:
August 12th - Main applicant submission
August 20th - Main applicant's biometrics/interview
September 9th - Status changed to 'Application transferred to VAC'
September 10th - Passport Collection with approved visa before email dropped.

Thank you everyone, Nairaland was a major guide to me, I used the Birthing in the US thread successfully in 2018 and now my Student journey. God bless the creator of this platform.
Still waiting for my dependant's collection, they did their biometrics a week after mine so will also share the goodness once we collect it.

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello, i want to book online with the qatar airways, pls do they require a covid-test certificate?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fabfive: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good evening Mimi, Justwise and co-sojourners smiley

While filling my dependants' form, on the documentation section, it was listed (expectedly) that I'd need to submit passport, bank statement, birth certificate , TB result etc) for my 9 year old. However for the other dependant (5 years old), only the passport and bank statement were stated as required. No birthcertificate, no consent, etc.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? I intend to submit all these documents anyway for the 5 year old but it seems quite strange that it was listed for one dependant and not listed for the other.

Pls help clarify what I may have done wrong while filling the forms.

Thanks!
mimilyrics:
Cancel and reapply because your kids can't travel with you if you didn't list them on your application as your dependants.

Even though you can use a cover letter to explain this later, it has a very high probability of not working because UKVI places the onus of application information correctness on the applicant and this might be categorized as non-disclosure of material fact (deception / misrepresentation) in the main applicant's application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lawrence6:
Just got back from TLS ikeja omo i saw croud and fear grip me. Went around 12 sha but i was advised to come very early tomorrow.
5am i don de dere. Even with our 42k hmmmm.

Go very early once you see people lining up there’s a very tiny space in front of the rail meant for those with appointment stay there and make sure you engage whoever is wearing a white TLS monogrammed shirt fake laugh and speak to him be friendly too (for this to happen you need to be in front ) so go very early once they want to pick 2/3 walk-in if you’re in front you’ll be among those called in.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
AKB1ofLagos:

Timeline:

Thank you everyone, Nairaland was a major guide to me, I used the Birthing in the US thread successfully in 2018 and now my Student journey. God bless the creator of this platform.
Still waiting for my dependant's collection, they did their biometrics a week after mine so will also share the goodness once we collect it.

Congratulations dear. Which centre please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by AKB1ofLagos: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ikeja
Sommylove5:

Congratulations dear. Which centre please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by adefund(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are very right, its pocket friendly as someone cannot began to spent lavishly on the airfares, they should please give us air egypt and air maroc...quote author=LagosismyHome post=93771887]

Dont know if Egypt air is back flying .... their one way price lagos to london is very pocket friendly . You can check their website and see [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
AKB1ofLagos:

Talso share the goodness once we collect it.

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RonaldJAY: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
AKB1ofLagos:

Timeline:

I only got my BRP Courier delivery email and I just decided to go to TLSCONTACT Victoria island to check if my visa was ready eventhough i didn’t get any mail yet for pick up,they said mine isn’t ready yet and the status of my TLScontact app is still on RECIEVED BY DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
RonaldJAY:

I only got my BRP Courier delivery email and I just decided to go to TLSCONTACT Victoria island to check if my visa was ready eventhough i didn’t get any mail yet for pick up,they said mine isn’t ready yet and the status of my TLScontact app is still on RECIEVED BY DMC

As someone said earlier.... start packing wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RonaldJAY: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
solarinde:
Visa ! Visa !! Visa!!!
Timeline

I only got my BRP Courier delivery email yesterday and I just decided to go to TLSCONTACT Victoria island today to check if my visa was ready eventhough i didn’t get any mail yet for pick up,they said mine isn’t ready yet and the status of my TLScontact app is still on RECIEVED BY DMC.however they assured me that an e-mail would be sent across once mine is ready.so i don’t just know this their system of sending mails across
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RonaldJAY: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
LagosismyHome:

As someone said earlier.... start packing wink

Lol..Yes am packing but I need that visa for hand abeg���..it has to be handy biko.this anxiety shaa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abeg help person oo biko.... Which airline person fit use wey cheap pass, and no require covid-19 negative cert pls help us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by AKB1ofLagos: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol wish I got that BRP email first atleast I wouldn't have worried as much as I did. You have gotten it, Its just for them to dispatch it.
RonaldJAY:

I only got my BRP Courier delivery email yesterday and I just decided to go to TLSCONTACT Victoria island today to check if my visa was ready eventhough i didn’t get any mail yet for pick up,they said mine isn’t ready yet and the status of my TLScontact app is still on RECIEVED BY DMC.however they assured me that an e-mail would be sent across once mine is ready.so i don’t just know this their system of sending mails across
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Check your form to ascertain that there's no error on it. If done and you're sure that there's no error, then no problem. You would need to include the same documents types (birth certificate, TB test) that you're including for your 9 year old.
Fabfive:
Good evening Mimi, Justwise and co-sojourners smiley

While filling my dependants' form, on the documentation section, it was listed (expectedly) that I'd need to submit passport, bank statement, birth certificate , TB result etc) for my 9 year old. However for the other dependant (5 years old), only the passport and bank statement were stated as required. No birthcertificate, no consent, etc.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? I intend to submit all these documents anyway for the 5 year old but it seems quite strange that it was listed for one dependant and not listed for the other.

Pls help clarify what I may have done wrong while filling the forms.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
No, it's not. Your IHS payment is automatically linked to your GWF number.
Akomosule:
Please I need to ask if iHS receipt is part of the documents to upload

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.