Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091921 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
1. Is the funds 28days already and He doesn't want to start afresh to count?
Let your cousin pay the deficit as part of tuition
The school will indicate on the CAS and its sorted.
2. If its not up to 14days let him add and start to count.
If you go against either of these rules its auto refusal.
princejunaid:
Good morning
Someone should help me with advice.
My cousin wantt to apply next week but the money in is accts is not up to what he needs. Can he still submit it or is there away to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Arrival time is always stated in the time of the country you are arriving.....never the departure country time ... same way departure time is on the departure country time. So you arrive 2.35pm uk time

However Nigeria and uk are currently on the same time until Oct 25 when the clock would change

Thank you ma'am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iboboyswag(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Fwaz:

Thank you ma'am

Seem like you are going to Coventry... Goodspeed, we would meet you soon.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Fwaz:

Yes I have gotten and I even booked BA for 381k to London (return).. departing on 24 of this month God's willing..
I saw 355k on there website without baggage, with baggage I paid 381k
m

Alright Congrats. I remember it was me and you that had refusal in January that our sponsorship letters were rejected. That’s why I asked if yours had come through now.

Okay not a bad price too. The 361k with baggage i saw was for 19th so maybe the date difference is the reason for the price difference.

You paid with a dollar card right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SamReinvented: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Fwaz:
A quick one..

If my flight is 8:15- 2:35 from Abuja to London.

Using London time, will I be arriving London
@ 1:35?? As Nigeria is 1hour ahead(GMT)

I plan on using National express from terminal 5 to Coventry or Birmingham which ever I see feasible...(haven't booked yet as I'm not sure of the timing)

Please can someone help me with the timing?

Kindly forgive my ignorance..I only intend to plan my journey well..

All the times on your itinerary are synced with the reference city. So the time of your arrival in London is London time.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Which is better between shipping and paying for extra luggage?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheOnly123: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Please do not make this error, something similar happened to me. I saw a closer date on primetime and chose it and paid I think 37k, they would give you a specific time on that day, let's say 8am and then if you don't get there by 8am, you would be given 30mins grace after that, it is all gone and they won't attend to you. In my case I had to now pay for walk-in also known as Flexi appointment and that's additional 42k.

So my advice pick whatever date you can see in the normal appointment schedule even if it is a date in November or December and then do walk-in anytime you want and you would pay 42k at the centre. Do you understand?

pwettyhardey:
Please what does prime Time appointment means? Bf I pay
Was able to get 14th October 8 am

@justwise @aprokodaughter @luseyi @mimilyrics

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheOnly123: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
I think Paga should be there but if it isn't then try looking for someone who has a dollar card to help you with it.

pwettyhardey:
@bobotope @justwise and everybody that has used priority
Please how did you pay the fee as PAGA option is not there.

Treat as urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DANIREM: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2020
LagosismyHome:

If she doesnt have it then it absolutely fine for UK Visa. Her marriage certificate is sufficient

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Risazii:
Good evening nairaland family, I arrived the UK safely yesterday morning and quarantining now. This forum has been a blessing to me thanks all

Won't you invite us for welcome party. Enjoy your quarantine and stay safe

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ibromoney:

That depends on a lot of variables such as you yourself, what you are carrying, how soon you want it and how much you are willing to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fwaz:

Thank you ma'am

Glad to see it all sorted now ... congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheOnly123:
Please do not make this error, something similar happened to me. I saw a closer date on primetime and chose it and paid I think 37k, they would give you a specific time on that day, let's say 8am and then if you don't get there by 8am, you would be given 30mins grace after that, it is all gone and they won't attend to you. In my case I had to now pay for walk-in also known as Flexi appointment and that's additional 42k.

So my advice pick whatever date you can see in the normal appointment schedule even if it is a date in November or December and then do walk-in anytime you want and you would pay 42k at the centre. Do you understand?

Yes thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SamReinvented: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ibromoney:

Organizing your luggage properly to fit into the weight limits is always the best option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
@Anitaamich nwanyi oma, how far with your preparation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ASHTAROTH: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Got to Belfast on Friday,
It's really cold here shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bodacious1: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you. Do i also need to take a printed copy of my application?

Mercifiedlady:

Your TB test certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Which one is the cheapest, please.

TheGuyFromHR:

That depends on a lot of variables such as you yourself, what you are carrying, how soon you want it and how much you are willing to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by excelchips(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hello my people, please, bank account to raise Form A must it be CURRENT bank account or it could be either current or saving account. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Graceisallineed: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
excelchips:
Hello my people, please, bank account to raise Form A must it be CURRENT bank account or it could be either current or saving account. Thank you.

Either of the two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks dear.. I'm surprised you remembered that, congrats to us despite the refusal we made it this time around.

Actually wakanow agent contacted me after the first attempt of doing it my self, she helped me with the booking, after that I transferred cash into one of their company's account.

dami24:
m

Alright Congrats. I remember it was me and you that had refusal in January that our sponsorship letters were rejected. That’s why I asked if yours had come through now.

Okay not a bad price too. The 361k with baggage i saw was for 19th so maybe the date difference is the reason for the price difference.

You paid with a dollar card right?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheOnly123:

I understand. Did you get there after the time? What if I get there before the time they gave me.
Would they attend to me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
ASHTAROTH:

Is it winter already. Enjoy Belfast and the nice weather.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kc6964(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Also don't forget to tell us how struggle be for student over there ....

ASHTAROTH:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ASHTAROTH: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Phenmeson:

Is it winter already. Enjoy Belfast and the nice weather.

Not quite, winter doesn't start until month end. Yes the the weather is really nice! It is cold even when it is hot.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ASHTAROTH: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
kc6964:
Also don't forget to tell us how struggle be for student over there ....

Sure thing, I am still in quarantine though. I am having my first meeting with my supervisor tomorrow and then some DTP thing.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
The reason for the newspaper publication for change of name is to backup documents that might have their previous surname.

You can get a sworn affidavit from high court igbosere Lagos island and then do a newspaper publication after (5-7k Max)

Cc @thanksss

DANIREM:

Please guru in the house help us attend to this issue of change of name because presently my wife has misplaced her change of name document. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OkoromolaFarms: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good afternoon great people, I have some questions about my tier 4 visa application.

I was refused visa because the ECO did not check my statement of account documents on my application and they assumed that my sister was my sponsor because I added her UK bank statement on my application. I requested for administrative review and it came back successfully but my application was now referred back to the original case working team for reassessment and the decision making team will be in contact with me.
My question is has anyone had this type of experience before and how long did it take the person to get a response from the new decision making team because I have waited 19 days now after the successful administrative review.

Great people with Home office experience should help with answer. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dj2019: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please@STENON please PM me I need your help on PGCE and MA education courses in Uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheOnly123: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yes they will attend to you if you get there at the time given. What centre? Mine was at V.I

pwettyhardey:

I understand. Did you get there after the time? What if I get there before the time they gave me.
Would they attend to me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Deku04: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good evening N.L, please I would like to know how long Robert Gordon university takes in making decisions for masters.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dj2019:
Please@STENON please PM me I need your help on PGCE and MA education courses in Uk
Hi bro, Please I am here to help... what is the question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.