Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087236 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
DonTwice:

As of now, No.

Thank you.
Please another thing

Good evening

I have just submitted my application today.

But I noticed I spelt my cousin’s name wrong I put sodiq instead of Sadiq... so it’s just the a that’s missing.

Please sir what do I do? Do I leave it like that.

It’s the part where they ask do you have a family member in the Uk. Cuz he has been the one inviting me over the years.

So I had to put his name. His full name is Adewale Sadiq Agbaje but I put Adewale Sodiq Agbaje.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=Sulis post=95936482]

Thank you.
Please another thing

Good evening

But I noticed I spelt my cousin’s name wrong I put sodiq instead of Sadiq... so it’s just the a that’s missing.

It’s the part where they ask do you have a family member in the Uk. Cuz he has been the one inviting me over the years.

So I had to put his name. His full name is Adewale Sadiq Agbaje but I put Adewale Sodiq Agbaje. [/quote ]

Can someone reply to this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sulis:

Thank you.
Please another thing

Good evening

So I had to put his name. His full name is Adewale Sadiq Agbaje but I put Adewale Sodiq Agbaje.

Where in this form did you see "cousin" listed as family members.... immediate family yes but all the way to Cousins?? .I dont think that was necessary (although I might be wrong)

That been said , it's one alphabet, a middle name not even first or last name . I think it should be fine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Amtoliv: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good day All,

I applied for tier 4 visa alongside my dependants(husband and daughter) on Tuesday 3rd of November.

Submission and biometrics were done on Friday 6th of November. Standard application.

I received the below mail from UKVI Pretoria today;

Dear *********

REF: GWF******

Please be advised that a decision was made on your visa application today. Your documents and visa decision will now be returned by commercial courier to the visa application centre where you applied (unless you paid for the courier fee in which case it will be returned directly to you). This can take a few days and be subject to unforeseen delays so please wait for the visa application centre to advise you when your documents and decision are ready for collection.

Regards,
UKVI Pretoria

Please what are my chances as this decision seems fast?
Also, my dependants didn't receive the e-mail.

Should I be worried?

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Amtoliv:
Good day All,

I applied for tier 4 visa alongside my dependants(husband and daughter) on Tuesday 3rd of November.

Submission and biometrics were done on Friday 6th of November. Standard application.

Dear *********

Please be advised that a decision was made on your visa application today. Your documents and visa decision will now be returned by commercial courier to the visa application centre where you applied (unless you paid for the courier fee in which case it will be returned directly to you). This can take a few days and be subject to unforeseen delays so please wait for the visa application centre to advise you when your documents and decision are ready for collection.

Regards,
UKVI Pretoria

Should I be worried?

Thank you.

Nobody can predict chance .... you just have to wait and see. Each application is different and so is each turnaround. If your case worker isnt so busy then he or she can process it quickly

Best to relax and hope for the best.... uk student visa is point based, once you follow the rules then it should be fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Amtoliv: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Thank you.

LagosismyHome:

Nobody can predict chance .... you just have to wait and see. Each application is different and so is each turnaround. If your case worker isnt so busy then he or she can process it quickly

Best to relax and hope for the best.... uk student visa is point based, once you follow the rules then it should be fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by daholiest(m): 4:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning everyone please bear with my ignorance, just a quick question.

Is it when the CAS has been sent, you then start counting the 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:06am On Nov 12, 2020
daholiest:
Good morning everyone please bear with my ignorance, just a quick question.

Is it when the CAS has been sent, you then start counting the 28days.

No , very different Topic

28 days is used for when you have the total money in your bank account. You need to show the full amount you need, has been in your account for 28 days minimum or more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by amazingernest: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2020
LagosismyHome:

that's true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by amazingernest: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Amtoliv:
Good day All,

Dear *********

Regards,
UKVI Pretoria

Should I be worried?

Thank you.
if there is no attachment to the mail you are good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Please gurus in the house.
I need your advise.
In order not to run out of time, where should I start from. ? I am waiting for my ATAS certificate. So I feel paused.

Please, what are the things I can start with now. While waiting.
NOTE; The ATAS certificate is needed for me to get my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fifiash1: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning, please I have few questions;

- Please how much should I budget for student visa (NHS fee inclusive) in naira, this period?
- If I have the money in my account for a month and I use it to process visa, but part of it gets deducted after my visa application before getting the visa, will there be an issue?
- How long does it take to book for tuberculosis test in Nigeria this period? I booked just now, but I didn't get a mail that the registration went through.

Thanks in advance for answering smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning,

Does Wema bank process Form A faster with a good rate? Heard Stanbic does but they haven’t been able to open an account for me since last week due to system error as they claim. Or perhaps which other bank can one use?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2020
fifiash1:
Good morning, please I have few questions;

- Please how much should I budget for student visa (NHS fee inclusive) in naira, this period?
- If I have the money in my account for a month and I use it to process visa, but part of it gets deducted after my visa application before getting the visa, will there be an issue?
- How long does it take to book for tuberculosis test in Nigeria this period? I booked just now, but I didn't get a mail that the registration went through.

Thanks in advance for answering smiley

https://www.gov.uk/study-uk-student-visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
quille11:
Good morning,

Does Wema bank process Form A faster with a good rate? Heard Stanbic does but they haven’t been able to open an account for me since last week due to system error as they claim. Or perhaps which other bank can one use?
Thanks
Wema is fast though, but they used dollars for me at normal bank rate(386) or so with little extra charges. 7 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ifujenko: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2020
dulahi770:

Wema is fast though, but they used dollars for me at normal bank rate(386) or so with little extra charges. 7 working days.
Keystone bank is very fast with Form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Ifujenko:
Keystone bank is very fast with Form A
They said they don’t have funds from the CBN when i went there last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ifujenko: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
dulahi770:

They said they don’t have funds from the CBN when i went there last week
I did my first transaction there last week and was debited within 24hrs, Telex copy was given to me d next day...Did my second transaction again on Tuesday and was debited yesterday...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Where in this form did you see "cousin" listed as family members.... immediate family yes but all the way to Cousins?? .I dont think that was necessary (although I might be wrong)

That been said , it's one alphabet, a middle name not even first or last name . I think it should be fine

Noted thanks.
Yh I know cousin is a bit far. But my previous Uk application, he has been the one inviting me. So I if I tick no I don’t have a family member, I think that might affect my application you get?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Sonfethopia:

onyema chidi

its present in all my documents but the Morgan isnt in all.

The most important thing is having consistent first and last name in all your forms or certificates.

If onyema chidi is your first and last name in all your documents then you will be find

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Ifujenko:
I did my first transaction there last week and was debited within 24hrs, Telex copy was given to me d next day...Did my second transaction again on Tuesday and was debited yesterday...
At what rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Amtoliv: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Thank you for this.

quote author=amazingernest post=95946193] if there is no attachment to the mail you are good to go [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tosyno51(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning people

Has anyone recently gate-crashed IOM Lagos for the TB test and was eventually allowed to do the test?

I'm thinking that's my only option since I can't wait till next month that I was given an appointment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ifujenko: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
dulahi770:

At what rate?
First transaction was at #511, the second one was at #519.75
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Ifujenko:
What’s the Rate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Pls o for the past 2 weeks I have been unable to book for TB test thru email & calls. Should I just gate crashed a day b4 my biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dorange(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
hotboss:
Please gurus in the house.
I need your advise.
In order not to run out of time, where should I start from. ? I am waiting for my ATAS certificate. So I feel paused.

Please, what are the things I can start with now. While waiting.
NOTE; The ATAS certificate is needed for me to get my CAS

Hello bro, i am also in this same position you are in, i have applied for my ATAS since October 26, yet to get it. You can book for your TB test and try pay your tuition deposit while you wait for the ATAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
PMID:
Pls o for the past 2 weeks I have been unable to book for TB test thru email & calls. Should I just gate crashed a day b4 my biometrics

Too risky ..... definitely not wise a day b4 biometric because TB is mandatory. If you gate crashed the day before and they dint allow you do the TB then what??

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
Again, something has been bothering me since yesterday wen I asked my Sch rep here in Nigeria if the give tuition discount she said I should write which I have done. My worries now is will they not withdraw my admission thinking I can’t afford the tuition?
Pls I need ur response as I’m really worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2020
PMID:
Again, something has been bothering me since yesterday wen I asked my Sch rep here in Nigeria if the give tuition discount she said I should write which I have done. My worries now is will they not withdraw my admission thinking I can’t afford the tuition?
Pls I need ur response as I’m really worried

They cant withdraw due to that cheesy ....... it a valid question and they can say yes to discount or no

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Too risky ..... definitely not wise a day b4 biometric because TB is mandatory. If you gate crashed the day before and they dint allow you do the TB then what??

Ok, thanks I should just hate crashes anytime b4 biometric

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2020
PMID:

Ok, thanks I should just hate crashes anytime b4 biometric

You didnt see me say that either.... before they were strict and didnt allow gate crashers. What they allowed was that if you go to their office then you can be booked for the next available appointment.... which can also be in 2 to 3 weeks time

Dont know the current mode of operation there. You would have to call or go and find out

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.