Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1088168 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Royalty63: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please who has gotten CAS from Ulster Uni, how long did it take?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
ritlala:
Please what is the best answer for the following question;
1- Does anyone rely on you for financial support?
Include both those travelling with you and those who are not.

NB. my husband will be travelling with me
if i say Yes, should i mention only him or include my kids who wont be joining us?
Please if main applicant want to answer dis question is it suppose to be yes or no
Pls� is urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SusanDaves069(f): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good afternoon people.

I heard business courses are not all that marketable in the UK.
But I’m considering Business and business analytics (Northumbria University ) or Business and Human resource mgt.

Which one would you advise?

And who is in Northumbria Uni or intends to go ??

Kindly signify

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
No, the Graduate is not registered with MLSCN because science lab tech students cannot. It's only medical lab science that can register with MLSCN. I am guessing the IBMS route for evaluation is the only bet here. Thanks
omopapa:
I’m assuming the SLT graduate is registered with MLSCN. If so, let them register with HCPC via the international route.

And yes, they can also seek evaluation from IBMS and follow the steps mentioned earlier

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yeah

Ace2013:
No, the Graduate is not registered with MLSCN because science lab tech students cannot. It's only medical lab science that can register with MLSCN. I am guessing the IBMS route for evaluation is the only bet here. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pls am filling my application please can someone help with dis,am not staying in school hostel,and I was ask if i know where I will be staying in UK should I ans yes or no @LagosismyHome. Please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by caleb00(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sorry I just checked the bank statement I used Jan and there’s actually an address. I actually thought it was the bank’s branch address.

Anyways the same statement was used on an application with a different address and I still got my visa

iCode2:
Oh I thought it was. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thanksss:
Pls am filling my application please can someone help with dis,am not staying in school hostel,and I was ask if i know where I will be staying in UK should I ans yes or no

Say yes and use school address.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Elizabeth28:

Say yes and use school address.
Thank you so much, please wat about dis part

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
justinaa2012:
from ojota take a bus to Maryland. IOM is 5mins trek from there. U can hala me

Thanks. Pls check ur mail for my DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thanksss:

Thank you so much, please wat about dis part

For me after using school address and it asked me if I will be staying anywhere else in the UK I said No so this part you're talking about didn't come up.
If you plan to stay anywhere else in the UK use the address of the place although I will advise you say No since you havent even worked that out apparently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patra123(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please has anyone gotten CAS from Coventry Uni? If yes when did you pay or how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Elizabeth28:

For me after using school address and it asked me if I will be staying anywhere else in the UK I said No so this part you're talking about didn't come up.
If you plan to stay anywhere else in the UK use the address of the place although I will advise you say No since you havent even worked that out apparently.

Thanks for ur time,pls am trying to send you mail is not going through, please can u send me a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Osed(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Patra123:
Please has anyone gotten CAS from Coventry Uni? If yes when did you pay or how long did it take?

Coventry is so slow, I have fulfilled my conditions waiting on visa funds to confirm my payment and proof of funds which they requested a new one

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patra123(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Osed:

Coventry is so slow, I have fulfilled my conditions waiting on visa funds to confirm my payment and proof of funds which they requested a new one
Wow..Been waiting for CAS for over a month after fulfilling the conditional offer terms. Wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by horjey(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Priority.
Yet to get decision mail, have you received decision mail?
dadawig:
`

Standard and you? I haven't gotten a decision mail though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
When did you do your biometric, please?

horjey:
Priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by horjey(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
November 27th
Dampops:
When did you do your biometric, please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Patra123:

That school is so slow.
Guess they have met their quota for students cause it beats me how their response rate is.

A friend applied for MSC Renewable energy and up till now over 20 days no offer, he contacted the rep and the rep said he would check on the application and revert.
Guess what,the rep has not even said anything till now and no form of communication from the school,if not that the friend applied to University of Portsmouth as well and has gotten offer and is just about to pay tuition,imagine what his fate would have been because of Coventry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Muol11: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
why were you asked for a new one please?
Osed:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Osed(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muol11:
why were you asked for a new one please?

I really don’t know why but I sent it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
horjey:
November 27th

Wow...and it’s priority 6 working days already. Meanwhile some standard application come out about same time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by horjey(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know what's happening o
Dampops:

Wow...and it’s priority 6 working days already. Meanwhile some standard application come out about same time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
I sent you a mail

horjey:
I don't know what's happening o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Muol11: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
why does it take long to get CAS letter nowadays? Please those who got theirs, how long did you have to wait after meeting requirements for CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patra123(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Elizabeth28:

That school is so slow.
Guess they have met their quota for students cause it beats me how their response rate is.

A friend applied for MSC Renewable energy and up till now over 20 days no offer, he contacted the rep and the rep said he would check on the application and revert.
Guess what,the rep has not even said anything till now and no form of communication from the school,if not that the friend applied to University of Portsmouth as well and has gotten offer and is just about to pay tuition,imagine what his fate would have been because of Coventry.
So annoying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bussysmith: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
horjey:
Priority.

Please which location did u did ur biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by horjey(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ikeja
Bussysmith:

Please which location did u did ur biometric

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bricke: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
The GCU rep is very nonchalant i must say. i had the same experience a year ago and that put me off
Elizabeth28:

That school is so slow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.