Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094485 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
IHS for 1year plus some months is 979.16 USD? That’s more than £705 equivalent. Or am I missing something?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by adeniyy01: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good day house. I paid for priority service and did my biometric on the 1st of Dec. Got decision mail 10th, till now no collection mail. I don't think this priority service is for Nigerians oo. Priority service is 5 working days nd 10 working days nothing..
Please do we have anyone who did biometric on the 1st of Dec that have collected passport back? The tension is high here .. I do refresh email everything minutes. God no go shame us.

Anyone please?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hafeez89: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I am a female

Haa haa...I'm so sorry about that..I sent you a pm kindly reply ma..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lawke:
Hello everyone... my brother’s 28days account statement was due on Friday last week and his school is yet to issue the CAS. Please note that the money has been in his account for 28days. The schools is waiting on his English exam and bank statement. When the CAS has been issued, can he still use the bank statement to apply for the visa at the UK embassy for him and his dependents or the statement will be too old to use?.. he is waiting on the CAS this week and hopes to apply for the visa next week. Thank you
You can use your statement as account as long as it's not more than 31 days after printing. If it's more than 31 days after printing, print a new statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's right. Oanda rate for today puts the equivalent of £705 at $941.334 but Oanda rate isn't usually the same as Nigerian bank rates so if it's higher by almost $40, it's still okay.
Grace321:
IHS for 1year plus some months is 979.16 USD? That’s more than £705 equivalent. Or am I missing something?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by awumen: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dramaqueen12345:
Please can someone help with phone number of paga customer service? I have been trying to reach them but all to no avail...please help
send a mail to
kyc_ng@,paga.com
Cc: tayo@paga.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by awumen: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
No near first bank o.na 2023 ur payment go reach
Keystone I hear.
quote author=ehiwuogwuu post=97089494]Which bank did you use...I heard keystone bank and Get is faster. First bank too

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
adeniyy01:
Good day house. I paid for priority service and did my biometric on the 1st of Dec. Got decision mail 10th, till now no collection mail. I don't think this priority service is for Nigerians oo. Priority service is 5 working days nd 10 working days nothing..
Please do we have anyone who did biometric on the 1st of Dec that have collected passport back? The tension is high here .. I do refresh email everything minutes. God no go shame us.

Anyone please?

i honestly think we should contact ukvi to ask why the delay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thank you

mimilyrics:
It's right. Oanda rate for today puts the equivalent of £705 at $941.334 but Oanda rate isn't usually the same as Nigerian bank rates so if it's higher by almost $40, it's still okay.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please I can’t find Paga but Paga verve. How do I proceed?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by YEAEMEDIA(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Have seen one in buck
iCode2:
Have you found a school yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seekdel: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yes Paga Verve. Continue.

Grace321:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lAdEr: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
seekdel:
Yes Paga Verve. Continue.

You may experience issues using Paga Verve given the comments from some people who selected same. Not sure if it has been resolved and anyone has been able to pay through Paga Verve successfully. @Grace321 - If you select Visa, it should take you to the interface where you will find Paga. You should be able to pay directly from your Paga wallet if you have it funded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onyxfidel1(f): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
After my husband gets his student visa

1) can I and my 3 kids use his statement of account to apply for dependant visa

2) can we start processing our visa while he is in Nigeria or wait till he gets to UK.

Please any experienced member can help clarify me for a better decision, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
YEAEMEDIA:
Have seen one in buck
Okay. Calculate the school fees and the upkeep money. That'll give you an idea of how much you need in your account to apply for the visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seekdel: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ensure you go with:
A. For Self Service,
1. Print out of biometric booking confirmation (from TLS)
2. Document checklist
3. Any document you missed out during upload (You'll pay 11,750 plus vat) - if applicable

B. Assisted service
1. All document you wish to upload and your debit card to pay 11,750 plus vat

Funny enough Abuja TLS did not ask for any original document except Int'l Passport (please go with everything because others' experiences may be different from mine).

jflex:
Apart from documents in CAS, TB certificate and intl Passport , what else does TLS require for biometrics appointment?
?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zemanova: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please where will I be able to print out the 'biometric booking confirmation' from?

seekdel:
Ensure you go with:
A. For Self Service,
1. Print out of biometric booking confirmation (from TLS)
2. Document checklist
3. Any document you missed out during upload (You'll pay 11,750 plus vat) - if applicable

B. Assisted service
1. All document you wish to upload and your debit card to pay 11,750 plus vat

Funny enough Abuja TLS did not ask for any original document except Int'l Passport (please go with everything because others' experiences may be different from mine).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
1. Yes you can. Keep the maintenance for you and your 3 kids in his account for 28 days in line with the financial requirements before submitting your application online.
2. This depends on you. You can apply as soon as he gets his passport back with the vignette or wait till he arrives in the UK, picks his BRP and sorts accomodation.
Onyxfidel1:
After my husband gets his student visa

1) can I and my 3 kids use his statement of account to apply for dependant visa

2) can we start processing our visa while he is in Nigeria or wait till he gets to UK.

Please any experienced member can help clarify me for a better decision, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Efrey123:
Good Morning Nairalanders,
Please I am in serious issue, I have been trying to pay fees since 28th November with Form A, as I type now the issue hasn't been sorted, please who else has experienced this on recent times, how did you deal with it, I am just frustrated before this admission passes me by

Hope it's not first bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oggg: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zemanova:
Please where will I be able to print out the 'biometric booking confirmation' from?
Ur email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DRscience(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ltkwemzie:
We plenty oo, we have a platform too, contact our International officer (Nigeria & Ghana) Jennifer.

Really, how do I join the platform and the international officer aswell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whitley(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Click on visa , once the page loads, look for a back button, click on it u will find Paga on that new page
Grace321:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
seglius:
Thanks for the information. i applied now.

See you soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ODAVI(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hi sent you a PM.

My offer came not less than 4 days after applying.

olufuumy:

Got an offer in November, but it was withdrawn few days ago.... (reason: they did not get enough student for the program) I just put in another application today.

How long did it take for you to get an offer?
And what course?

I already got everything ready, TB test booking etc. B
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello guys,

Is employment payslip a requirement for CAS Application? School is requesting for it because the person was refused visit visa 6 yrs ago. Banks statement with enough funds which are accessible to the student and other docs have been submitted

If Yes, will it reflect on docs to be listed on CAS for visa Application?

@mimilyrics @lagosismyhome @theGuyfromHR

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Onyxfidel1(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
mimilyrics:
1. Yes you can. Keep the maintenance for you and your 3 kids in his account for 28 days in line with the financial requirements before submitting your application online.
2. This depends on you. You can apply as soon as he gets his passport back with the vignette or wait till he arrives in the UK, picks his BRP and sorts accomodation.

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ricaabrams: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Miide2:

okay so going by this
you should get collection mail today

I just got my collection mail awaiting dhl to contact me for pickup
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
ricaabrams:

For priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
ricaabrams:

when did you get decision mail abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ricaabrams: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
dulahi770:

For priority?

Yes for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ricaabrams: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Miide2:

when did you get decision mail abeg

10th.....last week thursday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bussysmith: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
ricaabrams:

10th.....last week thursday
Biometric on the 8th Ikeja
Mine was on Friday 11th priority....I should be expecting my tomorrow by God’s grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.