Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087690 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala for who dey consider social work oh... grin grin.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattyd17: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please Is there anyone who graduated from university of Benin

I need to know how you collected your transcripts? I gave them an address but they are still insisting that I should give them the University I want to apply to.

I need the transcripts so I can apply to different universities. Please if you are from uniben please I need ur suggestions and opinions.

Namaste.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nattyd17:
Please Is there anyone who graduated from university of Benin

I need to know how you collected your transcripts? I gave them an address but they are still insisting that I should give them the University I want to apply to.

I need the transcripts so I can apply to different universities. Please if you are from uniben please I need ur suggestions and opinions.

Namaste.
Request for soft copies.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by CaptainNipples: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dampops:
Congrats...safe journey back to Olumo Rock

Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by CaptainNipples: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Santa2:

congrat 'nipples' grin ...been rooting for you

Thanks man
Appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by CaptainNipples: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
SandraDee:
Congrats
Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by CaptainNipples: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Islamiat01:
Congrats bro, we too will testify by Gods grace �

Amen

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TRIXIA: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
ugomnaanny:
MSC project management o
blaquewelsh@gmail.com please pm me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Efrey123: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
ehiwuogwuu:
Which bank did you use...I heard keystone bank and Get is faster. First bank

I have used gtb
Also used access
Still pending

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kinkyriri:

My dear, there's no need for name-calling in this matter. just give your advise and move on. people gave advice based on preference.
licensed social workers make good money in the UK and they are rarely out of Job. AI is equally very good globally. Someone like me would pick social work because I have passion for it. No need to call someone a mumu because he asked a question. Una oversabi too much for NL.

Who did I call names? Who did I mention abi you want carry curse? and mumu in this situation is not curse but facts.

Which country doesn't employ AL graduates?

How many people go for Al courses?

Just because most people don't go for the course doesn't mean they don't employ.

Have you done a research on Al jobs? If you like lie that you have done a research.

Someone who has done a research would know that you don't see Al courses as a waste of time.

It is absolutely wickedness to say social works is better than Al.

Just say you want to study social works because of greed not any other thing.

Don't drag someone into your plans. Na the person wey dey tell faceless people to choose naim I blame.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chynwayy: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank you!!!
Pls I don’t have waec certificate but I have a print out, can that be used? And how do I add the scratch card pin??

Mumsytwinny:

Your transcript, Your degree certificate or To whom..,Your IELTS or WAEC certificate and a copy of scratch card pin.
Reference letters.

A strong statement of purpose detailing why you are choosing Hull..
Include why you want to study in the UK..
If not you may be asked to rewrite your SOP.

Best of luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
kcmontez:
Congratulations!

My biometrics was on 14th
Waiting for visa.

Will see in Northampton

Did you pay for priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Who did I call names? Who did I mention abi you want carry curse? and mumu in this situation is not curse but facts.

Which country doesn't employ AL graduates?

How many people go for Al courses?

Just because most people don't go for the course doesn't mean they don't employ.

Have you done a research on Al jobs? If you like lie that you have done a research.

Someone who has done a research would know that you don't see Al courses as a waste of time.

It is absolutely wickedness to say social works is better than Al.

Just say you want to study social works because of greed not any other thing.

Don't drag someone into your plans. Na the person wey dey tell faceless people to choose naim I blame.

UK job market is not by degree ooo.

Some courses yes like social worker but others you very much need relevant work experience in addition to education to get it. So while degrees like AL, cyber security and many other IT courses can be good paying but to enter be the main thing

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Liljumy:
Good morning house. I'm in bit of dilemma here. Would appreciate your opinions.

I have offers for two courses:
Social works
Artificial intelligence with Data science.

They are both desirable courses with similar fees for my schools of choice.
The issue is I dont know which to choose considering that they are both very productive and promising courses.

Kindly note that I like both courses.
In your opinion, which do you think is a better option in terms of job placement, future career etc?

Thank you.

Both are good.... long term I think AL pays better and higher if you can break through and enter. So it all depends on your total background as well to supplement the degree

Social works I would say ok as well if you have a passion for it

Both are very totally different fields.... so it's hard to say. It is you who knows what you would enjoy better as a career

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chynwayy: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mumsytwinny:

Unfortunately low...I would have picked finally since I won't be working actually....
But I am considering another school now... For some reasons.

What reasons ooo pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chynwayy:
Thank you!!!
Pls I don’t have waec certificate but I have a print out, can that be used? And how do I add the scratch card pin??

The most important one is the scratch card pin.
You may discuss certificate with their admission team.

Scratch the card,type down the Pin digits and Serial number on MS Word.. and send.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Some courses yes like social worker but others you very much need relevant work experience in addition to education to get it. So why degrees like AL, cyber security and many other IT courses can be good paying but to enter be the main thing

I did not say it's by degree. What I am not happy about the way they are advising the nairalander.

At least give advise the person in a way he or she will make up their mind on what to choose.

If the person no kon like social work at the end of the day na what will now happen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chynwayy:

What reasons ooo pls

Due to the course I wanted...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kinkyriri:

No, it does not. I checked and to my disappointment, social work is still 14,500. to see cheap social work course na wahala.

Check out Liverpool Hope University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
As in a whole Artificial Intelligence...The two courses are worlds apart in the first place, so I wonder how you can be interested in both at the same time.
Aprokodaughter:
Wait people are saying social works is better than AI? Like for real?

Abeg let me face front cheesy sometimes ehn follow follow no good o

Some of you are wicked and those that are asking which they should pick between AI and social works are mumu

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
The point is same person can’t have passion for both courses, if he really understood what AI was about, that question wouldn't have come up
Kinkyriri:

My dear, there's no need for name-calling in this matter. just give your advise and move on. people gave advice based on preference.
licensed social workers make good money in the UK and they are rarely out of Job. AI is equally very good globally. Someone like me would pick social work because I have passion for it. No need to call someone a mumu because he asked a question. Una oversabi too much for NL.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
macbernard:
As in a whole Artificial Intelligence...The two courses worlds apart in the first place, so I wonder how you can be interested in both at the same time.

Just like oil and water! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
macbernard:
As in a whole Artificial Intelligence...The two courses worlds apart in the first place, so I wonder how you can be interested in both at the same time.

Seriously
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Facts!! You have to be very good & deeply interested.... so for the brother to be interested in AI and still thinking about Social work, I'd advise he go for Social work. There are courses you don't go for with only money on your mind.
LagosismyHome:

Some courses yes like social worker but others you very much need relevant work experience in addition to education to get it. So why degrees like AL, cyber security and many other IT courses can be good paying but to enter be the main thing

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chynwayy: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mumsytwinny:

Due to the course I wanted... from the look of things...it seems that particular course is more of online than in class when carefully examined.... Can't pay 9k for Online videos when I am doing well for myself with online courses...
My guy grin grin grin

Oh ok thank you for your time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkyriri: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mindlog:

Check out Liverpool Hope University.

Yes i have that on my list. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by monjhaay: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
NomzyJust:

What's up? My visa dropped today.
Congratulations.
I will be going for my biometrics on the 22nd. See you in Northampton.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
please is there a way someone can collect passport on your behalf ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Guys help me again o

So to get my CAS, the school is requesting for bank statement and my 28days started counting yesterday. Resumption is on the 21st of January. Please what do i do? Should i write the school? Is it possible to get CAS without statement? HELP!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
No sir
Dramaqueen12345:
Guys help me again o

So to get my CAS, the school is requesting for bank statement and my 28days started counting yesterday. Resumption is on the 21st of January. Please what do i do? Should i write the school? Is it possible to get CAS without statement? HELP!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
If your school wants your bank statement before your CAS issuance, there's no way around it. You will have to submit your statement because the school has to be sure that your application is not refused on the finance grounds as this will negatively impact the school's sponsor licence in the long run.

Your 28 days won't be complete till Jan 11 so you can inform your school about this. Once you send it in and get your CAS (usually within 5 days), you can use the priority processing service. You can also find out from your school if the resumption date can be extended in the event that the CAS issuance and visa application processes make meeting up with your resumption date impossible.
Dramaqueen12345:
Guys help me again o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
mimilyrics:
If your school wants your bank statement before your CAS issuance, there's no way around it. You will have to submit your statement because the school has to be sure that your application is not refused on the finance grounds as this will negatively impact the school's sponsor licence in the long run.

Your 28 days won't be complete till Jan 11 so you can inform your school about this. Once you send it in and get your CAS (usually within 5 days), you can use the priority processing service. You can also find out from your school if the resumption date can be extended in the event that the CAS issuance and visa application processes make meeting up with your resumption date impossible.
Or even Supee Priority of £950 if money dey e hand grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.