Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093820 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Sanitizer:
@kolladey
@Laajiblik
@mattfeuter

I served him a dose of his poison.
Follow him closely, you will get to know the amount of hate in him.
So what's wrong with what he just said? Whatever is bad is bad, no other name to call it.
If you have the real amount restricted, no problem as far as it can always be confirmed.
See, it is your life. You can never outsmart the visa office though you may play the successful game with your uni.

It happened to a friend, I still have it on my WhatsApp chat history, I didn't know he wanted to use this fake account that can only be visible to the bank manager but not visible to other bank staff. He used same fake bank statement and obtained his CAS successfully from the uni, He paid for super priority in order to ger a fast decision so that they won't confirm. I tell you, the visa office did more than one month long investigation to get to the root of the fraud. He was given 10 years ban, the bank manager was sacked and it all ended in tears for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
God Bless You smiley
STENON:
So what's wrong with what he just said? Whatever is bad is bad, no other name to call it.
If you have the real amount restricted, no problem as far as it can always be confirmed.
See, it is your life. You can never outsmart the visa office though you may play the successful game with your uni.

It happened to a friend, I still have it on my WhatsApp chat history, I didn't know he wanted to use this fake account that can only be visible to the bank manager but not visible to other bank staff. He used same fake bank statement and obtained his CAS successfully from the uni, He paid for super priority in order to ger a fast decision so that they won't confirm. I tell you, the visa office did more than one month long investigation to get to the root of the fraid. He was given 10 years ban, the bank manager was sacked and it all ended in tears for them.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by juliusocean(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello house I want to apply for a visa I intend to use my company as a strong home ties but the issue is I work with my dad (now retired) he registered the company in his name my own name is not on the memorandum and Articles of the company how do I explain to the VO that I am the manager in charge now and not my dad though we bear same surname... Please help readers, gurus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
juliusocean:
Hello house I want to apply for a visa I intend to use my company as a strong home ties but the issue is I work with my dad (now retired) he registered the company in his name my own name is not on the memorandum and Articles of the company how do I explain to the VO that I am the manager in charge now and not my dad though we bear same surname... Please help readers, gurus

There nothing about home ties within the UK student Visa process. You need to start from the beginning and understand the requirements for UK student Visa

Except if you posted this on the wrong country thread .......

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning, I studied political science education bsc(ed) . Can I apply for master to study special needs (Autism spectrum condition and learning). Can I work if I apply for full time? please Thanks

Justwise biko

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Good morning, I studied political science education bsc(ed) . Can I apply for master to study special needs (Autism spectrum condition and learning). Can I work if I apply for full time? please Thanks

Justwise biko

I think you can but the school will give you more informed answer. Contact the school and ask them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by juliusocean(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
LagosismyHome:

There nothing about home ties within the UK student Visa process. You need to start from the beginning and understand the requirements for UK student Visa

Except if you posted this on the wrong country thread .......
Thanks you can still help with the answer if you can it's for canada actually all opinions are welcome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2020
justwise:

I think you can but the school will give you more informed answer. Contact the school and ask them.
thank you,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Faireee: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning, please anyone resuming Bournemouth University this September?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Please my Teesside people, how long after applying did you get admission offer?

Mine seems to be taking so long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tobexin(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
dami24:

less than two weeks. How long have you been waiting for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Latito442(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
@fairee...am present..

Was looking for anyone as well, but as travel buddy and roomy

quote author=Faireee post=91014332]Good morning, please anyone resuming Bournemouth University this September?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Any Edinburgh Napier here?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tobexin:
less than two weeks. How long have you been waiting for?

I submitted my application on the 11th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
A letter from the Government (Education and Universities Ministers) to prospective international students. The letter was dated 22nd,June,2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

When you say "placement" do you mean if its written on the university portal, it means after your study duration, a job placement would be made available for you?

Secondly, if a course isn't accredited, does it have a general implication?
mamacajah:

Does the program come with placement? in which field do you work? is it O&G or FMCG?

The key thing I would advise is research the city you are going to and look at companies and vacancies available. I am not sure right now of the prospects for Supply Chain .. if you could do something something else..I would advise that..but before Skymoore comes for me ..let me run cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Access2017: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone

Firstly I will like to appreciate everyone that has actively contributed to this thread. It has really been helpful.

Do we have anyone studying at Hertfordshire or Chester university or do you know anyone that is schooling there? Pls I need to know more about both schools to help me know which one to settle for. I have been offer adult Nursing in both schools.

Pls I also need your opinion about cost of living and job opportunities in both cities.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iloveutd: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good day great ladies and gentlemen

Please has anyone used form A recently and at what rate and bank?

And has anyone been issued CAS?

Pls I would appreciate any update on banks with low rate of GBP for form A

More blessings good people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
dami24:

7-14days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by msphlorah: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good day guys. Thanks for all the detailed information and guidance on here, it’s highly appreciated. Please I got an offer from Leeds Beckett University to study Msc Health and Safety. Anyone knows anything about the school, course or the city? If there are jobs, the cost of living? If the course is in high demand? Etc Because the end goal is to stay back after studies. I will appreciate any advice pls. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Present cool
Going to Bournemouth this September by Gods grace

Faireee:
Good morning, please anyone resuming Bournemouth University this September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gud afternoon all. Just need advice. Has anyone applied to University of Sunderland, with Third Class. I got a brother whose CGPA is 2.38.he's currently doing is Youth Service, indirectly, no work experience.Course of study will be, MBA (Human Resource Management). Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Pegzzyg(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Any one please?
Pegzzyg:
Hi,

When university includes "placement" (in am MBA Course) do they mean that after your study duration, a job placement would be made available to you?

Secondly, if a course isn't accredited, does it have a general implication?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't know about Sunderland but I know that some schools make exceptions for 3rd class degree holders even where it's stated on their sites that the minimum entry requirement is a 2.1 degree.
E.g. Kent (MBA) and ARU (HR MA) make exceptions for 3rd class degree holders who can prove that their unique experiences will be valuable on the course. A good personal statement (PS) and being able to defend what you've written on your PS during the interview could help.

Phenmeson:
Gud afternoon all. Just need advice. Has anyone applied to University of Sunderland, with Third Class. I got a brother whose CGPA is 2.38.he's currently doing is Youth Service, indirectly, no work experience.Course of study will be, MBA (Human Resource Management). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
My friend had this to say (she's currently student ambassador there):

Well, Stirling is quiet and not so metropolitan, there are jobs but not as much as u will find in Glasgow or Edinburgh as competition is high and less commercial activity. The good news is it's really close to the other 2 cities and one can take a job there as well and live in stirling.
For students, there are more of care jobs, retail stores (very competitive) and restaurants and of course, Amazon.
But it might not be forthcoming as soon as might be expected but from January, more opportunities open up due to international students going back to their countries and leaving their jobs.
On children school: well, I don't have children in school there but I have colleagues who do as well, I would want to believe its same standard as with the whole of UK.. You might just want to find out about locations before they rent house too
mamacajah:
Is there anyone living in Stirling, Scotland? Looking for indepth information on jobs, children schools for a prospective student come September..thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
mimilyrics:
I don't know about Sunderland but I know that some schools make exceptions for 3rd class degree holders even where it's stated on their sites that the minimum entry requirement is a 2.1 degree.
E.g. Kent (MBA) and ARU (HR MA) make exceptions for 3rd class degree holders who can prove that their unique experiences will be valuable on the course. A good personal statement (PS) and being able to defend what you've written on your PS during the interview could help.

Thanks. I will ask him to give a try.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
I know a couple of people that got into Sunderland with a 3rd class. Engineering not MBA though but it’s worth a try.

If he doesn’t have any work experience, has he considered other courses? Just a thought.

Phenmeson:

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.