Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103156 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
amen my sister, it is not easy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=stupidity post=88879131 WhatsApp [/quote]gotten sir pls remove.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Ghenisean(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's good to be good ooooo,for you you'll never know how far it'll go for the person. cool undecided
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by codeminta: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Hightser post=88857634]

Had to read your thread guy, I laughed, you are in the same mess with myself right now, I got 4 ideas that has to do with mobile application, I studied computer engineering for OND and Geology for Bsc, no cash at hand at all, there are places to get loans but the moratorium is the issue as you don't expect one to start paying back from the capital you he is using to run the business, my advice is, start small, on my own part, I contacted a mobile app developer and he gave me a bill of 1m plus to build the app, money for ads is not there oh, so I have resulted to make it a long term investment, I will design the UI of the app, register the company name, write a good business plan, send mails to our celebrities on IG and Twitter.
[/qoute]

Wow m happy for you o 1mill+, and thanks for the advice... I'm still hopeful sha
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Myrainbow333: 6:40pm On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMIMzH_LzM
Watch this very Hilarious comedy as Emmanuella and his Teacher are caught doing it inside alone ..lol,
*Please subscribe to my new YouTube channel the old is having some issues*������
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:43am On May 29, 2020
SaiRuiMall:
A lot of you are condemning Sairuimall e-commerce business today. Just save this post and get back to it in a couple of years.

Better chat me up for the real deal
How market?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Myrainbow333: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tcu6UCiGXI
*watch this video and see how we are trying to settle the matter, mr rainbow is in big trouble*��‍♀️
*watch comment like and share*��

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.