Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103162 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
you have no sense!!! many people have done many hit songs more than him where are they? have you head about master p then? how much is the worth of snoop dog? I have given you a clue. when story want to change he does not matter how perfect or imperfect you are. now in 2016 he was in debt of 53millions dollars , I mean kanye west , then what hit songs did he produce that fetched him so much wealth for just 4years? . in fact.

Snoop dogg?

Can he produce a song?

Check the history of music and compare who the real money man is between a recording artiste and the producer.

Let me name a few:

Frank Farian: milli vanilli and Boney M

Quincy Jones: Michael Jackson and all the talents of the 80s

Rod Temperton: Michael Jackson, George Benson

Teddy Riley: New Jack swing creator- Bobby Brown, whitney Houston, Mary J Blige

Dr. Dre: Snoop dogg, Eminem etc

Don Jazzy: D'banj, Korede etc

There's a reason they make the big bucks.

And you think you are sensible?
grin

You are just a kid living in a small world not having an understanding of anything.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by realest2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut it. You all still called her a gold digger for marrying and divorcing how many men before meeting Kanye. Kanye already got shii going for him before he met her...
she married him when he had debts running into millions, and even paid off part of it. she knew he was broke but still believed in him. how many of your likes will offer to do such. all slay queens like you care about is in the present riches he has. BTW, everyone has a past. As far as the present her is good, no one really gives a shit about her past. Real rich men with sense will never marry a lady with nothing to show for but her body and entitlement mentality. take it or leave it. Na side chick sure pass for una

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Begging Mark Zuckerberg the founder of "Facebook" for money on "Twitter"

Wow... that's genius..aha
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nice he pulled through. Great artist anyday. Praying for same.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
realest2:
she married him when he had debts running into millions, and even paid off part of it. she knew he was broke but still believed in him. how many of your likes will offer to do such. all slay queens like you care about is in the present riches he has. BTW, everyone has a past. As far as the present her is good, no one really gives a shit about her past. Real rich men with sense will never marry a lady with nothing to show for but her body and entitlement mentality. take it or leave it. Na side chicks sure pass for una
Kanye already had a brand plus he was her friend. His future was simply bright then plus d Kardashian fetish for black men is a factor. That one may seem slutty does not mean they'd make a bad wife... She's d only Kardashian enjoying and in her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why didn't she pay off the debt before he had the need to announce it online and ask for help? Seems you don't know how social media works for these people. Lolz

It’s better to be keep shut and be assumed foolish than to speak and remove all doubts of foolishness.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by HRMK: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mywd:
Truly this is an inspiration
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11421383_1587819722407_jpeg1a3144ae13d6f6408f0a55cb14957220

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dele_Ologun1/status/1253945989767012357
AM SURE THAT $3.3bn FIGURE ISNT CORRECT!HE IS ONLY WORTH LESS THAN $1.5bn!!
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
you have no sense!!! many people have done many hit songs more than him where are they? have you head about master p then? how much is the worth of snoop dog? I have given you a clue. when story want to change he does not matter how perfect or imperfect you are. now in 2016 he was in debt of 53millions dollars , I mean kanye west , then what hit songs did he produce that fetched him so much wealth for just 4years? . in fact.

Are you aware he has always been an artist and started designing shoes - Yeezies?

I've told you, you are a kid from a small town having a small town view.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by 1stola: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mywd:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11421383_1587819722407_jpeg1a3144ae13d6f6408f0a55cb14957220

3.3 billion dollars?

USA dollars or Zimbabwe?

E be like say Maggi dey ya head...

Rubbish
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Plead:

It’s better to be keep shut and be assumed foolish than to speak and remove all doubts of foolishness.
You for answer naw, as an ardent follower of kanye west wey u b.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by kushe: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
realest2:
she married him when he had debts running into millions, and even paid off part of it. she knew he was broke but still believed in him. how many of your likes will offer to do such. all slay queens like you care about is in the present riches he has. BTW, everyone has a past. As far as the present her is good, no one really gives a shit about her past. Real rich men with sense will never marry a lady with nothing to show for but her body and entitlement mentality. take it or leave it. Na side chicks sure pass for una

Kanye West was never broke.
Your networth is a summation of all your assetts minus your debt.He still has a debt of over 50 million dollars but he has assetts that outweigh his debt by 1.3 billion dollars.
Even when he released those tweets in 2016,his net worth was close to 200 million.He was so broke that he was buying and renovating some of the most expensive real estate in different states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by 1stola: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Reputable sources said $1.3B, this blogger is saying $3.3B

Issorite.

Meanwhile, how was he able to owe as much as $53M? Like, what sort of bad debtor was he?

Two things I hate: Begging and owing.

Thank God for his life tho
Kanye can never be a billionaire...
Take it or leave it.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by mykel25(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mywd:

Those that bought yeezy products you donated to his upliftment congrat.... Buh how much dey your acct?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SaiRuiMall: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Importance of Constant Business Promotion/Advertisement:

Most of you think the only reason you should run Ads is to make sales: Lies from the pit of hell.

You run Ads for several reasons:
1. To create awareness for your business (Thereby letting the general public know what business you're doing)
2. To let your existing and potential customers know you have new products.
3. To drive your brand's name deep into the minds of people.
4. To increase sales both immediately and with time

...Take for example, I give out Kelvins Communications contacts at least to 5 persons daily even without posting his business.
That's because Everyone here and outside here already have him sunk into their minds (He's already a Household name) and that's what constant Advertising can do for your business.

So don't be discouraged whenever you run an Ad but do not make much sales from it.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
Never be ashamed to ask....never...

Thanks
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by kushe: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
For everyone shouting billionaire this and that,very few billionaires have cash.
Only a very small percentage of their net worth is kept in fixed deposits.Most however is tied to the valuation of the business that made them billionaires.E.g Jeff Bezos is worth 100 billion today because his share of Amazon stock is worth that today.If Amazon share price should half,he automatically loses half of his fortune.
If however Jeff Bezos feels like buying an apartment in New York and a yatch at Monte Carlo,he doesn't need to sell any shares even if his total bill is 150 million dollars.
Enter private bankers like Credit Suisse and UBS,they will provide whatever amount he needs to splurge as long as his networth remains solid.So billionaires have debt too and a lot of it if they like the good life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Are you aware he has always been an artist and started designing shoes - Yeezies?

I've told you, you are a kid from a small town having a small town view.

I said you have no sense then I ask you from 2016 till now don't we have another designer better than him? how old Re you little because if you are adult you won't be sounding like a fool! how much is the worth of armani!? who have been in the game for long? in fact you are buffoonish.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Snoop dogg?

Can he produce a song?

Check the history of music and compare who the real money man is between a recording artiste and the producer.

Let me name a few:

Frank Farian: milli vanilli and Boney M

Quincy Jones: Michael Jackson and all the talents of the 80s

Rod Temperton: Michael Jackson, George Benson

Teddy Riley: New Jack swing creator- Bobby Brown, whitney Houston, Mary J Blige

Dr. Dre: Snoop dogg, Eminem etc

Don Jazzy: D'banj, Korede etc

There's a reason they make the big bucks.

And you think you are sensible?
grin

You are just a kid living in a small world not having an understanding of anything.
psychologically I have seen that you are nothing but a kid!!!. we have better musicians out there but they are eating fr the scumbags! and am sure you are an hopeless man who have lost hope in God because of frustration and you think there is no wonder anymore.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
I said you have no sense then I ask you from 2016 till now don't we have another designer better than him? how old Re you little because if you are adult you won't be sounding like a fool! how much is the worth of armani!? who have been in the game for long? in fact you are buffoonish.

Whose fault is it your scope is limited?

Don't get to work you hear?

God would fall from the sky to give you money.

Small pikin.

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by mindtricks: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:
your list de provoke me nau.

Why DMX and imagine where you put Eminem. Not seeing Eminem in number 1 or 2 is like using a hot knife to pierce my heart

No mind them jare.
Abeg update us with list make we see.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
He asked for too much, $1b investment? Who does that especially with a semi-lunatic like him? I truly doubt if he's actually worth a billion dollar!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
psychologically I have seen that you are nothing but a kid!!!. we have better musicians out there but they are eating fr the scumbags! and am sure you are an hopeless man who have lost hope in God because of frustration and you think there is no wonder anymore.

Shut up.

Name the better musicians or keep quiet.

You think people just like Kanye West's face that's why they begged the 19 year old to help them produce?

Ignoramuses like you keep the country backwards.

From John Legend to the Chemical Brothers, Kanye west has been dishing out tracks, so why shouldn't he be wealthy?

What do you produce?

Absolutely nothing but don't worry, trust in God, he'll make you a billionaire because of the 7 billion people on the planet, it's your face he likes best.

Kanye west was already in Art school from where he had been making various designs.

The man stuck to his talents and continued pushing his product until Adidas bought his Yeezy design.

Even kpankere you can't make and you are shouting God up and down.

Listen, no food for lazy man.

Get that through your skull.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Whose fault is it your scope is limited?
Don't get to work you hear?

God would fall from the sky to give you money.
Small pikin.
can you see your bald head? get off here !!!!.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by stchinedu: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:

On point!

Love your post cool

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
can you see your bald head? get off here !!!!.

Got a healthy head of hair that wins me compliments from strangers.

What can anyone ever compliment you for?

Your inability to string a meaningful sentence together?
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Got a healthy head of hair that wins me compliments from strangers.

What can anyone ever compliment you for?

Your inability to string a meaningful sentence together?
A leonine mane like Soyinka's? Or perhaps slick and gleaming like Oyakhilome's? wink
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
I think Its time to beg now
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Myrainbow333: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjSeXzX4ZkY

This very funny video will make you laugh out loud. See how this guy is looking for where to pick Ten million naira from
*Don't forget to LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS*��
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
jcross19:
you are really a kid with small town view,u dnt need to insult to get u point across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
but we wey dey ask for nairaland, them dey insult and ban us join..na ask we ask,we no kill person.

hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ishilove:

A leonine mane like Soyinka's? Or perhaps slick and gleaming like Oyakhilome's? wink

Silver fox.

Always won me admirers since I was a teenager.

Funny, I have a masculine yet angelic face to match.

Never short of attention from the opposite sex and even men give me compliments.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by 9japicker(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Happy for him....

Check my signature and be part of the open lottery ongoing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.