Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (103424 Views)

Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by thundafire: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
U just spoiled lala mood
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by emkz: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
What was the cobra doing after eating the eggs? Was it resting? Did it see you? I see the snake was not hit by a stick or something, how did you kill it? Did you poison the eggs?

How did thee snake know about the eggs? What kind of environment do you live in? I am asking to know why snakes thrived there.

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by kunletexs: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
a 1m86 tiny snake (let alone cobra) is "big" now.... this one must be a baby compared to the normal size of a cobra which is around 4m.
Lala come see this nonsense!!!

You are talking of KING COBRA
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by xcelentattitude(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Snake, the only thing you can use to invoke uncle lala's spirit upon any thread grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Enyimbamercedes: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Now it deserves to be eaten for eating 6 of your eggs?

Imagine now, you eat the snake. Then at night, an anaconda crawls into your room, smells snake meat in your breath, knows you ate his specie then eats you.

It crawls back to its den, logs into anacondaLand then posts how it came across a human and ate him. Meanwhile you are lying in its stomach, bones broken but alive slowly being digested in acid thinking why you deserved to be in the belly of a snake instead of in bed.
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Junior66(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's a short Cobra. Mature ones are usually about 13 feet and above.
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Joefat: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
This snake dey gbadun oo. 6 eggs.. Chaii grin grin grin.. Way I never see one choo self.. grin grin grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by toprealman: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

The guy measuring the snake with his hands close to the head could easily be spiked mistakenly by its fangs and the venom will do it's work.
Ignorance is bliss they say.learnt from watching snakes in the city that a " dead" snake can still bite due to reflex .....and that the bite is fatal!
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Iscoalarcon: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
EWW angry angry GOD FORBID BADTHING
josen16322:
omo see ramadan meat grin cheesy
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by adeniyi65(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not again

Stop killing this beautiful creatures called snakes

one day.Slawormir will drag you people to court on this matter.there it go clear from im face say Nigeria no be white man's land. ;d ,d
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by AdaoraNK(f): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why is it that every posts concerning snakes will mention lala? Does lala like snakes.
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by habayommy: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

After only 6 eggs, you killed it..... If it killed 6 chickens nko........... cheesy

He would murder it... undecided
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by flyingdutchman(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Now, what is the point of measuring the snake? I don't get it. And...in every snake killing incident, there is always a native bros who is a complete snake meat consumer. From nowhere, leaves go appear and bowl to collect the meat.

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Flexben(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheCOOLEST:
So I was doing some watchman rounds in our backyard this morning at about 1:30am and saw the cobra after eating about 6 chicken eggs.

I had observed yesterday that the chickens were spooked and were making noise, so I decided to go round the house this morning.

The snake was measured and was 6ft2!! (about 1.86m)
E be like say na this snake dey reign oo cos I killed one 2 days ago in my compound

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by frugal(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheCOOLEST:
So I was doing some watchman rounds in our backyard this morning at about 1:30am and saw the cobra after eating about 6 chicken eggs.

I had observed yesterday that the chickens were spooked and were making noise, so I decided to go round the house this morning.

You're not about to eat this, are you?

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Tospecial(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bro go and thank God for saving you and bringing relieve of yomi yomi delicious for you this lockdown time
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Rhaspody(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
the snake is hungry too
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by MhizJoyce(f): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheCOOLEST:

Of course we did.

Both the head and the tail.
Weren't you scared that it might spit into ur eyes?
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by MhizJoyce(f): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
How comes some eggs are intact ?

Does snake swallow what it cannot eat?
Yes
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by KenModi(m): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2020
ignis:
How comes some eggs are intact ?

Does snake swallow what it cannot eat?

You should check on YouTube how a snake’s digestive system works
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by greygoblings(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2020
@ OP, nice kill, that's a very long matured snake, must have been operating in the area for a while.
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by mcafeez: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2020
TheCOOLEST:
Eggs recovered after doing the needful cheesy

Una won cook just one snake with that big pot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by bhimbho(m): 1:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by DeraNwamazi(m): 1:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Are people still going to eat those eggs?

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Apr 26, 2020
TheCOOLEST:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11421253_img20200425124128_jpeg858790b15c88557c97f94d4bb18ab4fa

Covid-20 loading up...
Nigerians (like the Chinese) will eat ANYTHING! embarassed
>
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:24am On Apr 26, 2020
KINGreignn:

The guy measuring the snake with his hands close to the head could easily be spiked mistakenly by its fangs and the venom will do it's work.
lOL ole COBRA
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by asunaobi(m): 3:13am On Apr 26, 2020
The owner of this site should do something about what people post here. What ever that is posted here contribute to define Nigeria ( Africa ). When people that are not Nigerians see these disturbing images, they understand and interpret them differently. All these contribute to the bad and in human treatment of Nigerians and Africans overseas.

1 Like

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Dollabiz: 3:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Use it for pepper soup let the cobra pay for the eggs it ate
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by omotoda(m): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2020
TheCOOLEST:

Where do you stay for you to have cobra around?Scary!
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by Zane2point4(m): 5:23am On Apr 26, 2020
I can't still believe how people eat snakes, this slimy, smelly, creepy thing, na waooooo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by akdjr(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2020
I love snake meat. It's been over 10years I ate that last.
Re: Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs by bigcee(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2020
FX2BROWN:
House, note that cobra doesn't eat egg. Also, any snake that feeds on egg is not pionious ...Take note...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.