Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Get Over A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over A Heartbreak (184 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Heartbreak by Redcheetah: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Like a poorly scripted motion picture we comb for clues and trails in our bid to possibly unravel what went wrong. And as we rehash the scenes over and over in our head we ask Why? For starters, let’s blame Simon Sinek. All the possible permutations and combinations of ‘Why’ will neither satisfy nor assuage our mind in its boundless quest for answers. Winch says “There is no breakup explanation that is going to be satisfying, no rationale will remove the pain that you feel”

While we beat ourselves up for either loving too much or loving too little, every answered ‘Why’ will throw up yet another Why! The problem is, you really should not trust your mind at this period. Brain studies have shown that the sudden withdrawal of romantic love trigger the same neurons in our brain that gets stimulated when addicts are withdrawing from meth or cocaine. Your mind is on a high and…

Click This Link To Find Out How I Got Over My Heart Break

https://redcheetahnews.com/how-to-get-over-a-heartbreak/

(1) (Reply)

Un Excepted Love True Love Story / . / Purchase Women's Lawn Suits And Dresses Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.