Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Looking For My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For My Love (552 Views)

My Love In Idoma Language / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died / My Love Letter To Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My Love by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Young female (Nigerian) of early 30s in search of true love.

What I need in you
-calm, caring, honest, thoughtful man
-good communication skills
-no anger issues
-knows how to treat a lady
-a gentleman in every sense of the word
-looking for real, good love /serious relationship
-no girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend you can't get over, no fiancee, no kids. if any applies, abeg don't contact me
-knows you will make an exceptional father and husband someday

I don't live in Nigeria. Be okay starting a serious ldr but don't contact me for this purpose only.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Love by Olunmercy56(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you for real You shall find them here
Re: Looking For My Love by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
LOL no disrespect intended but you're already in your 30s and you're still being finicky!
Sweetie, all you need is a man with stable income and good character.
You're technically too old to be selective, cause your value decreases rapidly in the dating market as a lady, once you hit the 30 mark.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Love by SaintBishop: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
1trueLove:
Young female of early 30s in search of true love.

What I need in you
-calm, caring, honest, thoughtful man
-good communication skills
-no anger issues
-knows how to treat a lady
-a gentleman in every sense of the word
-looking for real, good love /serious relationship
-no girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend you can't get over, no fiancee, no kids. if any applies, abeg don't contact me
-knows you will make an exceptional father and husband someday

I don't live in Nigeria. Be okay starting a serious ldr but don't contact me for this purpose only.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Where do you live? are you a Nigerian?
Re: Looking For My Love by Ussycool: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hello!

If you are damn serious about it, let's connect.
I am interested
Re: Looking For My Love by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
NockMedia:
LOL no disrespect intended but you're already in your 30s and you're still being finicky!
Sweetie, all you need is a man with stable income and good character.
You're technically too old to be selective, cause your value decreases rapidly in the dating market as a lady, once you hit the 30 mark.
All of the above are about good character. Do you even see any mention of money? Looks? Please pick up a dictionary to comprehend the definition of finicky. People much older than I are still single like myself. No such thing as being too old or having one's value reduced. Love can be found at any age. All I'm doing is looking for mine.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Love by Zabiboy: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2020

Keep searching ok..
U go soon hit menopause...na wen ur eye go clear
Nonsense and NCDC cool
Re: Looking For My Love by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

Keep searching ok..
[s]U go soon hit menopause...na wen ur eye go clear
Nonsense and NCDC cool[/s]

I will. smiley
Re: Looking For My Love by faithfull18(f): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
1trueLove:
All of the above are about good character. Do you even see any mention of money? Looks? Please pick up a dictionary to comprehend the definition of finicky. People much older than I are still single like myself. No such thing as being too old or having one's value reduced. Love can be found at any age. All I'm doing is looking for mine.
You have time replying such.
Re: Looking For My Love by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Hahahahaha I hear you, fam. Let us know when you find him, yeah?
Evening newspaper is what you are, sweetie.
Re: Looking For My Love by SaintBishop: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Hahahahaha I hear you, fam. Let us know when you find him, yeah?
Evening newspaper is what you are, sweetie.
You have used your mannerless self chase the lady away
Re: Looking For My Love by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
You have used your mannerless self chase the lady away
LOL no, I didn't, fam.

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Partner Has Not Asked These Question After 1 Yr Of Dating, Abandon Ship! / Hatian Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.