Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,788 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (63833 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by engrelvis(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Risky gamble. Hopefully, the guys above me praising him won't be the first to blame him should things go sour( I pray it doesn't).

God help us all...

Modified : To the angry ones quoting me, This isn't the time to be overly emotional. No one's enjoying the lockdown but the truth is this is a matter of life and death. I believe we'll get over this soon and normalcy would be restored to the world but till then, you have a choice; stay at home or stay in a box(literally) sad. choice is yours smiley
Dis is very very risky. When d wahala start yr governor n his family has what is takes to take care of himself. I just pity d poor masses.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Chikelue2000(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nice one Obiano. That's Governor with sense and understanding.

Total lock down won't solve the problem.

That's the way to go. Let people start habits of following protective measures by wearing face mask and sanitising sinusoidally...
can I ask u?...are we seriously a serious people....fask mask, gloves, social distancing n washing of hands will do great good for us but will people comply?
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Blazebond(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2020
GOD be praised,hallelujah......Amen.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by sfx9ja(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2020
I wonder how full market functionality and border closure will work well. When the main customers of main market come from outside the state. #biakamzieunuako.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Wasky101: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2020
There can't be one size fits all to this covid 19 problem, imo has just 1 case, why will there be total lockdown in the state. Lagos didn't lockdown when it had just one case.
At one case you have to be proactive and arrest all exposed persons and pray you nip it in the board.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by MoIbrahim: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nice one Obiano. That's Governor with sense and understanding.

Total lock down won't solve the problem.

That's the way to go. Let people start habits of following protective measures by wearing face mask and sanitising sinusoidally...

Hmmmn
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Bigmanpickin: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Risky gamble. Hopefully, the guys above me praising him won't be the first to blame him should things go sour( I pray it doesn't).

God help us all...

Modified : To the angry ones quoting me, This isn't the time to be overly emotional. No one's enjoying the lockdown but the truth is this is a matter of life and death. I believe we'll get over this soon and normalcy would be restored to the world but till then, you have a choice; stay at home or stay in a box(literally) sad. choice is yours smiley
Issue of life and death ko.. which one is life which one is death, covik or hunvik

1 Like

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Dannydaking007(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Will choristers wear face masks too? What of the preachers, will they also?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Church in Anambra is very powerful. Without church support, no politician can be governor of Anambra state. Obiano has done the sensible thing here. The people are itching to resume Church.

Powerful or not , it is the most sensible thing to do. Lockdown has not solved the problem in Lagos State . It is only escalated and added new challenges like the 1,000,000 boys

1 Like

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by EzzyCarter: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

There is no single case of corona virus in the entire of anambra state. The only single case has been discharged. Even China removed their lockdown when immediately the recorded zero single case. And anambra has been on 1 month lockdown without any serious prove of one case.

Pls if you are to judge does it make any sense to keep people indoor without a cause ?

Hmnnnn. I hope you know it takes just one asymptomatic carrier to infect the whole state. It is well sha. Your point is valid too I must admit
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by rotadeco27: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
scoundrel:
The blood of Jesus does not prevent Coronavirus. Let him know now. Churches are very greedy businesses, always choosing to put money in front of every other thing.
It not compulsory to give money in the church , money is not a requirement to enter heaven. It is only a gate way to blessing.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Story..

Na today we know those always promoting one NIGERIA even when they are sleeping..Lol

Unity beggars..
Did you see my profile.
I m not a pauper like you.
If you don't v right response for me, you keep quiet.
Moreover I m not for or against one Nigeria. I only support a sane environment.
Not coexisting with moro ns like you
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Did you see my profile. I m not a pauper like you. If you don't v right response for me, you keep quiet. Moreover I m not for or against one Nigeria. I only support a sane environment. Not coexisting with moro ns like you

Changing goal post.
Quite obvious of your type....I am not for or against?

mbok
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by maybet081: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
good move ,markets follow on Tuesday let the boundaries remain tightly close
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Emperor5(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good decision, because this lock down have not bring any positive results everything get worse than ever expected. Other governor that have less case of covid-19 should emulate him.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by oziamaka: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
yom2:
oh u think the lock down will erase covid automatically Abi.
locking the borders will stop the import of covid19 into the state now that there is no longer any case within the state.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by suremanpatriot: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
PEOPLE ARE PERISHING FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE(LACK OF SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE).

THE IGNORAMUS FORCEFULLY LOCKED THE WORSHIP HOUSES THAT SHOULD HAVE GENERATED SPIRITUAL VIBRATIONS TO PUSH AWAY COVID19 TO OBLIVION. NOW THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN THAN LOCKDOWN EXTN.

THEY ARE CLUELESS;
THEY ARE USING FEAR TO QUENCH UR FAITH

AFRICAN BELIVERS WAKE UP!

NAIJA BELIVERS WAKE UP!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE!
COVID19 IS A PLAGUE!
PRAY AWAY THIS PLAGUE WITH TGE PASSOVER FEAST WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FROM TODAY sad
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Changing goal post.

Quite obvious of your type....I am not for or against?

mbok
If you v wisdom, you ll see my 1st post which I quoted you was not talking about one Nigeria
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by ganjaman: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
LORDofODDS:

https://punchng.com/breaking-obiano-relaxes-lockdown-asks-churches-to-resume-activities/
this is not appropriate at this time. How efficient is Anambra on tests? How will they ensure compliance in markets,schools, churches and other gatherings.How protected are the borders? Are pple crossing the borders subject to tests or mere washing of hands? Has the index cases in the country flattened? Hmmm! These questions should be tackled before this bold decision
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by scoundrel(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
rotadeco27:

It not compulsory to give money in the church , money is not a requirement to enter heaven. It is only a gate way to blessing.
This is the type of thinking why Africans are putting their health on the line just to show others they are followers of an imaginary God. Let’s say God really exists, do you think He will want anyone to stupidly risk their life to serve Him? Many people go to church not because they believe in the deity but to make others view them as proper Christians. After Sunday’s gathering they go back to the world and sin. I see church like a gym; many people who enter those buildings aren’t as religious as a few who choose to worship solo at home.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Allowing churches to open will not put food on people's tables. Food & medicine market alone cannot get economy moving.

Lift all restrictions on businesses and trading so people can start earning their daily bread.

Stop all this audio relaxation that are lacking sincerity.

It is a game to confuse and immobilise the population from resisting lockdown because of implied promise that lockdown will soon be lifted.
If u can delay mass defiance long enough, you can kill it off, when hunger and lack of money makes it too difficult for people gather or defy lockdown restrictions.

We are witnessing how wicked the world leaders really are. These are evil times.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
sterling bank 0072053910
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Perocom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're daft seriously, so they confirm all deaths in the state to know is not COVID19?
You will sure win an award for a senseless comment

You should be argumentative rather than insultive. Conduct any poll Tod in Nigeria and 99.5% won't support any form of lockdown. Let me just distance myself from aggressively excessive negative vibes, common sense is not common Afterall.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by kaycee125: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
I sent you money, confirm
BLUELemon:
sterling bank 0072053910
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
kaycee125:
good evening CaptainMitch. I didn't see anything...
But big thanks if you did.

I am going to post a topic about birds later today... I will cc you
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
kaycee125:
no such thing in my account. Thanks for raising my hopes
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Abia1stboy: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

You're right, hope you're okay now?

But that is truth. Abia state is cursed
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by MasterKernel: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Abia1stboy:

But that is truth. Abia state is cursed

I didn't know your father's land is cursed, meaning you're cursed too.
Re: Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities by Myrainbow333: 6:36pm On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMIMzH_LzM
Watch this very Hilarious comedy as Emmanuella and his Teacher are caught doing it inside alone ..lol,
*Please subscribe to my new YouTube channel the old is having some issues*������

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.