Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58644 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Immune system is science that why we make vaccine to teach it how to fight diseases.

Prayer does nothing, just fake
immune system is not science. You see how deluded you are. Immune system is nature at least and God at best. Vaccine is science yes. But it can't give immune system what it doesn't already have. It simply teaches immune system how to use it.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Serious?....now you are being sarcastic in your curved reasoning.....
The argument before was......Can pastors heal Covid patients...
But why twisting it now
He doesn't need any permission to heal anybody, God heals from anywhere because He is omnipresent.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
WonderGod:

God bless you Sir. For the atheist, you can check out this testimony.

HEALED OF CORONA VIRUS OVER LIVE BROADCAST FROM GOSHEN ABUJA
Deaconess Kunayi John (from LFC Goshen Abuja)

One of my domestic staff contacted corona virus and Hepatitis. He was admitted into the Emergency ward at FMC Abuja on 20th March (2020) and placed on ventilator, drip and Oxygen. He died of Kidney, Liver and Lung failure on 21st March. I contacted his family who came and took the Body for burial in Bauchi on Wednesday 25th March.

On the same day, at the mortuary, I started experiencing symptoms of the virus such as high temperature, mucous clogging in my throat and pains all over my body.
I applied the Communion, Blood of sprinkling and Anointing Oil. I also drank lots of hot water with blended onions, ginger, garlic, lemon, lime etc.

We couldn't get the Hydrochloroquine which th doctors prescribed at any pharmacy. I then told the Lord that He is more than Hydrochloroquine and that He should heal me.
I gave thanks for my healing when it was announced that Sunday 29th March will be an Anointing service. I attended all 3 services and took the Anointing in all the 3 services with faith.

Lo and behold, ALL the symptoms: pain, fever etc, completely disappeared and I was made totally whole by the Anointing, Communion and the Mantle.

I also want to give special thanks to God for preventing every other person in my household from contacting the plague of corona virus. Praise the Lord.

Pls remove dis phony nonsense. Except of course you're here to mock God
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Charly68: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you my Apostle,am damn too convinced that God is waiting on his children to start healing the carriers of this disease.. Luke 9:1-2 is a reality
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

But you all have been calling for them to come and heal people sick with the virus to prove themselves true men of God. Now someone accepts the challenge now you say he should do it from his house. If he did that how will you know it's his prayers that healed them. Aren't you even surprised he's not afraid to come close to them? You should apply ur sense in dis thing you're doing
It's called showmanship...... must he announced that he be permitted? he should go to the isolation center.....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by geezynoni: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
immune system is not science. You see how deluded you are. Immune system is nature at least and God at best. Vaccine is science yes. But it can't give immune system what it doesn't already have. It simply teaches immune system how to use it.
God gave the world the virus,let the virus its course
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Shebi na you Dey look for where e Dey. I’m not interested in going there.

Lols...am not interested in going as well biko...I only need proper journalism of the whole thing in Nigeria yo sensitize the masses
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
DigitB:

If his prayers heals Covid-19, do we really need to know that it happened through him?

Praying for the sick is a work of mercy, does he need to go about boasting about it?

Those that does good work in secret will surely be rewarded by God in secret not those that go about publicising it.

Pastorpreneurs trying to remain relevant.

I'm just patiently waiting for when he will be using 5G enabled media to continue his deception he calls ministry.

Mtcheww

Without making it known is prayer and from God atheist will not believe and God will not get the glory only doctors
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

They applied their God given skills in making those inventions. So-called shithole countries have always been superstitious. You surely can't blame religion for that.

What we need is to inculcate a curious mind in our kids not abuse religion. We spend less than 3%of our budgets on education while our corporate bodies sponsor wizkid, davido and BBN yet blame religion that is investing in education for the malady in our society

Nigeria is now more religious than these 1st world countries..when will their god given skills come into effect?? It would make sense that africa should be more advanced than all these places.

You Liar for christ, religion does not promote curiosity, it never encourages ppl to think outside the box.

In what way does religion invest in education?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Achorise: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Now you're talking grin. Bring it on!

Modified : It takes just one great feat to change a man's status...
If by any means, he ends up healing them at the end of the day, watch how his church gains international prominence and his critics change tone grin . Keeping my fingers crossed cheesy
They will still say it’s fake oo
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ScotMisile: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Is an almighty God limited by distance? Isnt God everywhere again?
You must acknowledge and give him Glory.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Originalsly: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:

.......so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

Hmmmm...... yansh opener.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by EzzyCarter: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Achorise:
They will still say it’s fake oo

Nah.. not if there's concrete proof such as patients testing negative cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ostechno(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
farem:

Malaria? To pastor suleiman?
Surely, you are among the irredeemably blinded. It will take a power from on high to set you free 2 Corinthians 4:4
You're the one that needs healing and deliverance, I can see your a bonafide member of his church

All this so called men of God and pastors will go broke if and only if Nigerians come to their senses and then do the right thing
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Nigeria is now more religious than these 1st world countries..when will their god given skills come into effect?? It would make sense that africa should be more advanced than all these places.

You Liar for christ, religion does not promote curiosity, it never encourages ppl to think outside the box.

In what way does religion invest in education?

Let me help you limited understanding. Education and research promotes curiosity. Almost all major churches in Nigeria now have universities, secondary schools, primary schools even after govt took over those started by the early churches.

Nigeria has one of the least educated people in the world and one of the worst and low funded education system. Religion does not control education. Government does. Hope you comprehend now
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

It's called showmanship...... must he announced that he be permitted? he should go to the isolation center.....
Does it matter how he chooses to go about it?
You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry or more tell him how to cry. He has called on govt. Now use that same energy you used to vilify him to get govt to accede to his request. Or have you suddenly gone dumb because it's govt now?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Let me help you limited understanding. Education and research promotes curiosity. Almost all major churches in Nigeria now have universities, secondary schools, primary schools even after govt took over those started by the early churches.

Nigeria has one of the least educated people in the world and one of the worst and low funded education system. Religion does not control education. Government does. Hope you comprehend now

Don't be dumb. Can the majority of Nigerians afford those schools churned out by churches? Or are they only for the rich?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OdefaGirl(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Can you share with us JUST ONE INSTANCE where a *man of God* walked into a hospital and healed a case before?

Just one.

You don't need me to tell you a story which definitely you are not ready to believe..... go to a General hospital.....ask nurses and doctors in wards, does God exist?
Let them be the one to tell you what they've been experiencing..... that's not too much to do when seeking for an answer.....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols...am not interested in going as well biko...I only need proper journalism of the whole thing in Nigeria yo sensitize the masses
But you don’t believe it. Go verify by yourself
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pacespot(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
They should take this clown to New York where his service is badly needed, and he shouldn't forget to take Daniel okeke along with him to make sure the anointing can discharge very well grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Show me where we have immune system in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
But you don’t believe it. Go verify by yourself

On the side of believing it. I seriously believe it to be in Nigeria as it is in other countries , my assertion is let the government be more active to it using the media
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You can't beat a child and expect him not to cry or more tell him how to cry. He has called on govt. Now use that same energy you used to vilify him to get govt to accede to his request. Or have you suddenly gone dumb because it's govt now?
It matters..God does not boost ok....pride is a characteristics of Satan, it's empty drums that makes loudest noise.
Let him conduct his healing from anywhere and by tomorrow morning we won't have new Corona case. Don't use government as excuse
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Show me where we have immune system in the Bible?
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
He should start with some that has malaria first

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
pacespot:
They should take this clown to New York where his service is badly needed, and he shouldn't forget to take Daniel okeke along with him to make sure the anointing can discharge very well grin

Pls.. the ones in america have access to superior healthcare. His services are more needed here
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
how does that explain immune system?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

It matters..God does not boost ok....pride is a characteristics of Satan, it's empty drums that makes loudest noise.
Let him conduct his healing from anywhere and by tomorrow morning we won't have new Corona case. Don't use government as excuse

And I ask you. If he prayed in his room and tomorrow there are no more new cases and all existing cases are healed. Would you believe him if he said it was his prayers that did it? Would you rather not believe it's the south west wind that blew the virus away?
Miracles are not hidden. They are for publicity.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

He is asking for permission from the government? Is God not everywhere again? Is God distance limited ?

God won't answer the prayers from his house ?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
how does that explain immune system?
It is a wonder of life the way the human body works.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It is a wonder of life the way the human body works.
Does it talk about immune system?
You that read the Bible everyday, do you know how immune system works?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Tamakay(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
How many times has he gone to the hospital to perform his healing miracles before now? Always want to be in the news for the wrong reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.