Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58638 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Jaspaman: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Yup I agree fg should.Who is thinking what am thinking grin grin

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing what i do??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
who is us? Say send me, I will go
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by realstars: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Political Apostle On The Line, But There Is Nothing Imposible To God Without Politicians.

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by permit(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
I believe in miracles... God only requires your total Faith in what he can do...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Dangrace01: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This man is smart sha. He knows FG will say no that's why he's asking permission.
When he doesn't ask for permission to collect tithe from his members.

Very smart guy. See his face he looks scared to me.

This video really made my morning. Very Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ursamajor: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
Start from yinka ayefele and cobhama abeg. Nonsense scammers
Why are you people like this? You lots have been shouting go and heal corona patients up and down, now he wants to heal them, you're shifting goalpost, is that not deceit and hypocrisy?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Akagas(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Can't stop laughing
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kiwi007: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
To me o . it is not necessary to go to isolation center to heal covid19 patient . they can pray for them through their live tv and this people will start testing negative. Shebi they use to claim people received healing listening to them on tv ni..... And i read about healing in bible whereby the prophet did not even come near the diseased and they were heal. We still believe in that power of God . so let them try that method[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Kizzygentle: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
He already has format how he will arrange individuals to act as corona patient. U no fit format our head. Go to IDH in yaba come do d healing.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by fareed69(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless Christianity

The Saudi Arabia useless religion will all go to hell

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Witchersunited: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Captain6:
Shebi, they always say distance is not a barrier for miracles to happen grin
They always bring forth members that experienced the magic of god thousands of miles away.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
heal the world...grace is what we need.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by danie09(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Most senseless thing av read in a year
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by leefino(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
I just de use my left eye the watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by saintruky(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by fallingsky(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
You are a pure scam

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by fareed69(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
ursamajor:
If there's one man of God I know is gifted, it's apostle Suleiman

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by dazzlingd(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
angry These gods of men again.Thank God the vision of Covid19 was never revealed to them prior to time.So no one will claim the glory.

If this was the same year pastor adebayo saw a new disease, favoured by coincidence, that would have been serious jackpot hit of a lifetime...

@ otemAtum, u know the power of such coincidence right

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sleek214(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
FG, please allow them go but don't fail to isolate them too.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Witchersunited: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
ursamajor:

Did he turn your brain or any of your family members?
Nope but I'm currently exchanging words with someone that he has turned, isn't it obvious

I was abstract when I mentioned you but you chose to attack my family because of a bald headed scammer that is probably shitting right now, considering ways to manipulate you further.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by hope4nigeria(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Lagosfinder:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-allow-us-heal-covid-19-patients-apostle-suleman-tells-fg/amp
Lack of offering collection is driving Suleiman Crazy. Nigerian Pastors will finally run mad, I urge government to allow them to isolation center but without gears or nose mask since they can heal Corona. Or is he planning to commit suicide since offering is no longer coming in.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by DigitB: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Is he done with 5G conspiracy theory?

Rubbish!

Healing can be performed through any medium.

From Jerusalem, Our Lord Jesus Christ healed someone in Cappernaum.

If at all he has any power to heal, let him do it through television.

Modified

Maybe he can cure Coro with Corrosive anointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OtemAtum: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

If this was the same year pastor adebayo saw a new disease, favoured by coincidence, that would have been serious jackpot hit of a lifetime...

@ otemAtum, u know the power of such coincidence right
I'm telling you. But I'm happy now that these days, many Nigerians are waking up, challenging any form of predictions and the TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED noise is gradually reducing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by AgroTrade: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
He can actually pray for them from his church and not necessarily from the isolation center.

God is omnipresent, He will hear

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ednut1(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
ursamajor:

Why are you people like this? You lots have been shouting go and heal corona patients up and down, now he wants to heal them, you're shifting goalpost, is that not deceit and hypocrisy?
they dont need to be physically present before they can heal them. They are all scammers abeg

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Myer(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
kiwi007:
To me o . it is not necessary to go to isolation center to heal covid19 patient . they can pray for them through their live tv and this people will start testing negative. Shebi they use to claim people received healing listening to them on tv ni..... And i read about healing in bible whereby the prophet did not even come near the diseased and they were heal. We still believe in that power of God . so let them try that method[color=#990000][/color]

I wonder.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by anwarajnr: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
No one is stopping anyone from praying for the patients. Pray from your place and they can still be healed.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by afecgivers: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
No need to go to isolation centres oga pastor..just tell all COVID 19 patients to come to your church..very simple. Or they should turn your church to COVID 19 isolation centre. So because they are back lashing you on social media you want to commit sucide...you better respect yourself and humble yourself like other miracle workers allover the world.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by AAhmdi(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Karlifate:
So, he's just waking up?!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by SEGLIZ: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Coro will kill you and kill your God Jehovah join grin
Or you think this is a child's play? grin

do you also think this is child's talk like you've just done?
mind your utterances ignorance isn't a luxury that you have to do it neither is foolishness a bottle or pool of wine that you have to get drunk and drown in it.
God is no subject matter here but the attention seeking apostle, he can as well pray and perform miracles from anywhere if truly he believes and knows the kind of God he serving.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Grace001: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.