Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58668 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'm happy Nigerians are waking up cool
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Elove1:
I have realized that people are just anti Christians for no good reason, I spit on them.

They complained that pastors don't give out to societies, they prove them wrong by giving out massively to the less privilege.
They complain again that pastors should heal corona virus victim. Lo and behold apostle is already planing to do that, yet this dumb fools in this forum are still finding faults in that..

Lesson in life: Do whatever pleases you, you can't please everyone.

Eya. What a mugu
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by bitingcool: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
NO GOVERNMENT HAS STOPPED PRAYER.

PRAY ON TV FOR THEM.

GOD IS NOT RESTRICTED BY DISTANCE

Exactly!!!!
I believe it's possible. Distance is not a barrier
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Kingrefreshed: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

God is not a magician? Have you read the bible?

Youre here for arguments because its clear you no shit about the book you just mentioned.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by femmyapson(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
Just allow him and his brothers and sisters including Mbaka and Ebube Muonso
Let's see how many can be healed
At least, from there, Nigerian churches can now become tourist centres

it is already....Tb Joshua church has been a tourist centre for about 22years incase you don't know ...according to nigeria immigration 7 out of 10 foreigners that lands in MMIA are actually going to SCOAN.(tb joshua church)

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by murphilex: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
I think prayer on its own part has a key role to play in saving and helping many patients recover....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by teemsyn: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided

Good stuff.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by femmyapson(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
NO GOVERNMENT HAS STOPPED PRAYER.

PRAY ON TV FOR THEM.

GOD IS NOT RESTRICTED BY DISTANCE

ode
.Prayer without faith cannot work
Even Jesus said that also.
the centurion daughter dat got healing from afar..d centurion faith made Jesus prayer to work..

imagine u hv corona..and u expect apostle remote prayer to work for u..wen it is obvious u dont have faith in his God.....USE UR HEAD son of man..you are just too stupid
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by femmyapson(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
kiwi007:
To me o . it is not necessary to go to isolation center to heal covid19 patient . they can pray for them through their live tv and this people will start testing negative. Shebi they use to claim people received healing listening to them on tv ni..... And i read about healing in bible whereby the prophet did not even come near the diseased and they were heal. We still believe in that power of God . so let them try that method[color=#990000][/color]

u didnt read d part that said d people faith made the prayer worked abi..
how will d prayer work wen pple dey are to pray for dont have faith
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

God is not a magician? Have you read the bible?
where in the Bible does it say God is a magician
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by rafaeldinho(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Eya. What a mugu

And who do intend calling a mugu? i weak 4 u if b apostle or dt writer@becus u ar jst a hater
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
ayokunl:
I wonder what u people want, u were saying that men of God (God) can not heal Corona virus. Now someone is asking for permission you are still blaming him

Why announcing it, let him do his healings from his house or wherever, he doesn't need permission from anyone
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:
I'm happy Nigerians are waking up cool
Unfortunately for you ignorant lots. You fail to realise that all the countries where the great inventions that shaped your lives came from are Christian countries. All the inventors are men of faith. Some Pastors self. Yet you believe it's when Nigerians do away with religion that it'll be alright. Na una need to stop blaming everyone and everything that's successful for your misery in life.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Suleiman wants to burst Federal Government secrets of Covid19 in Nigeria......

Show our pastors, Imams...Atheist ..native doctors etc the isolation centers pls.....

If they can't grant Journalists entrance let them grant Pastors willing to heal the patients entrance.......

Finally we need the video too pls
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
afemgbosey:
The world really hates children of God. See terrible comments coming even from 'Christians'

SMH

There are difference between Christians and Church goers..... Christians in Nigeria are very few.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Dollabiz: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Account don red kperere

Suleiman you should be locked down for life
All these apostles and pastors should stop deceiving nigerians

Jesus Christ pray alone most times you can pray in your house God is everywhere for those who have faith in him
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
murphilex:
I think prayer on its own part has a key role to play in saving and helping many patients recover....
Not really, that’s the job of the immune system.

Don’t argue if you don’t understand how the immune system works.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

Why announcing it, let him do his healings from his house or wherever, he doesn't need permission from anyone

Serious?....now you are being sarcastic in your curved reasoning.....
The argument before was......Can pastors heal Covid patients...
But why twisting it now
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

But you all have been calling for them to come and heal people sick with the virus to prove themselves true men of God. Now someone accepts the challenge now you say he should do it from his house. If he did that how will you know it's his prayers that healed them. Aren't you even surprised he's not afraid to come close to them? You should apply ur sense in dis thing you're doing
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Successmind(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na them
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Suleiman wants to burst Federal Government secrets of Covid19 in Nigeria......

Show our pastors, Imams...Atheist ..native doctors etc the isolation centers pls.....

If they can't grant Journalists entrance let them grant Pastors willing to heal the patients entrance.......

Finally we need the video too pls
Its in onikan stadium. You can go check for yourself
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Not really, that’s the job of the immune system.

Don’t argue if you don’t understand how the immune system works.
How does the immune system work? Is the immune system the work of science you sheepishly believe in but know nothing abt?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Apostle has taken the bull by the horn,m not surprised.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by DigitB: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

If he makes a prayer from distance without any body knowing its him if he comes later to say it's my prayer will you agree.
After all the challenge this one has accepted and is begging permission to enter you guysare still finding a way to look stupid.

If his prayers heals Covid-19, do we really need to know that it happened through him?

Praying for the sick is a work of mercy, does he need to go about boasting about it?

Those that does good work in secret will surely be rewarded by God in secret not those that go about publicising it.

Pastorpreneurs trying to remain relevant.

I'm just patiently waiting for when he will be using 5G enabled media to continue his deception he calls ministry.

Mtcheww
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How does the immune system work? Is the immune system the work of science you sheepishly believe in but know nothing abt?
Immune system is science that why we make vaccine to teach it how to fight diseases.

Prayer does nothing, just fake
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Unfortunately for you ignorant lots. You fail to realise that all the countries where the great inventions that shaped your lives came from are Christian countries. All the inventors are men of faith. Some Pastors self. Yet you believe it's when Nigerians do away with religion that it'll be alright. Na una need to stop blaming everyone and everything that's successful for your misery in life.

Did you use religion to make those inventions? Or did they use the law of science?

Most of the shithole countries are extremely religious and 1st world countries don't let religion meddle with their senses, so ponder on that.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Its in onikan stadium. You can go check for yourself

Have you gone there before?.... Is even in my state as well....
But let us see the process.....if one person dies from a particular isolation center, let's see it, see the bereaved family.....

This is a pandemic and not a sickness to just few people.....

Can I get a picture of the patients in the Onikan Stadium own bro?...
If there is no pictures or video....pls be calm for now
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Did you use religion to make those inventions? Or did they use the law of science?

Most of the shithole countries are extremely religious and 1st world countries don't let religion meddle with their senses, so ponder on that.
They applied their God given skills in making those inventions. So-called shithole countries have always been superstitious. You surely can't blame religion for that.

What we need is to inculcate a curious mind in our kids not abuse religion. We spend less than 3%of our budgets on education while our corporate bodies sponsor wizkid, davido and BBN yet blame religion that is investing in education for the malady in our society
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by WonderGod(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
femmyapson:

ode
.Prayer without faith cannot work
Even Jesus said that also.
the centurion daughter dat got healing from afar..d centurion faith made Jesus prayer to work..

imagine u hv corona..and u expect apostle remote prayer to work for u..wen it is obvious u dont have faith in his God.....USE UR HEAD son of man..you are just too stupid

God bless you Sir. For the atheist, you can check out this testimony.

HEALED OF CORONA VIRUS OVER LIVE BROADCAST FROM GOSHEN ABUJA
Deaconess Kunayi John (from LFC Goshen Abuja)

One of my domestic staff contacted corona virus and Hepatitis. He was admitted into the Emergency ward at FMC Abuja on 20th March (2020) and placed on ventilator, drip and Oxygen. He died of Kidney, Liver and Lung failure on 21st March. I contacted his family who came and took the Body for burial in Bauchi on Wednesday 25th March.

On the same day, at the mortuary, I started experiencing symptoms of the virus such as high temperature, mucous clogging in my throat and pains all over my body.
I applied the Communion, Blood of sprinkling and Anointing Oil. I also drank lots of hot water with blended onions, ginger, garlic, lemon, lime etc.

We couldn't get the Hydrochloroquine which th doctors prescribed at any pharmacy. I then told the Lord that He is more than Hydrochloroquine and that He should heal me.
I gave thanks for my healing when it was announced that Sunday 29th March will be an Anointing service. I attended all 3 services and took the Anointing in all the 3 services with faith.

Lo and behold, ALL the symptoms: pain, fever etc, completely disappeared and I was made totally whole by the Anointing, Communion and the Mantle.

I also want to give special thanks to God for preventing every other person in my household from contacting the plague of corona virus. Praise the Lord.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Have you gone there before?.... Is even in my state as well....
But let us see the process.....if one person dies from a particular isolation center, let's see it, see the bereaved family.....

This is a pandemic and not a sickness to just few people.....

Can I get a picture of the patients in the Onikan Stadium own bro?...
If there is no pictures or video....pls be calm for now
Shebi na you Dey look for where e Dey. I’m not interested in going there.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by knowyaself2(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.
This is pure desperation. Just to rekindle the faith of his brainless followers. Business must be bad for pastors right now.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided

Ehmmm...... these common diseases you speak of have treatments.... they do not require a miracle to heal. COVID-19 has no treatment and this is the reason we want to intervene and miraculously cure the incurable. We have to use our healing power where it is most needed. This will greatly reduce the number of cases and more importantly... deaths by this devilish virus. We would be doing this for free... there would be no fee... but those who we pray for and especially those who we have healed are free to financially shower our ministry with cash donations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.