Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58745 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Image123(m): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2020
It's easier said than done. Healer mostly has to do with faith,most times the faith of the sick one. Sometimes the faith and anointing of the "preacher" but more often the faith of the affected. You may not just walk into an hospital or isolation centre and start healing people. It's possible. But it will normally take a hearing of the Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing. You come to God by faith, then He heals you.
So for that to work, you're talking of the need to organise a sort of crusade or healing school. And that's where the problem begins. The other religions will kick, atheists will shriek, and denominations will not find it funny. Because the appointed pastor will likely get members, and offering cheesy cheesy In short, i don't think it will work.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by NovusHomo(m): 4:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Lagosfinder:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-allow-us-heal-covid-19-patients-apostle-suleman-tells-fg/amp

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muddafakker can't heal no one. He is a 419ner like most of dem!

Werey.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by DedeNkem: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Scammers who pray.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by SOJOSEPH(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Biafra1stson:

And when they get healed they'll say it's the doctors watching them

AND ITS NOT THE MAN THAT PRAYS THAT HEALS BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT

SO LET THAT BE BETWEEM THEM AND GOD

DO YOUR PART AND LEAVE THE REST

ITS SINFUL TO START LOOKING FOR VAIN GLORY IN THE NAME OF HELPING FG.

LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT STOPPED ANY BODY FROM PAYING.

THERE ARE SEVERAL MEDIA OUR PASTORS CAN USE. JUST ANNOUNCE THAT YOU WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE INFECTED AT SO SO TIME AN YOU WILL SEE THAT PEOPLE WILL TUNE TO PRAY WITH YOU

NO PASTOR NEEDS TO APPEAR AT THE ISOLATION CENTRES TO PRAY

JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD DID A LOT OF MIRACLES WITHOUT GOING TO MEET THE SICK OR THE INFECTED

WE CAN INTERCESSORY PRAYERS WITHOUT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. NO MAN NEEDS TO CLAIM GLORY OF SUCH EXERCISE.

GOD KNOWS HIS OWN AND HE IS THE REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM

WISDON IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT (EXCLE 10:10)
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Therapyken(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Do they need to see the patients before they can heal them? (John 4:43-54) Abi those their telepathic healing techniques no dey work again?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kendrick93(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Aystarz:

I just wish older Nigerian women can think this way. They constitute the largest percentage of the sheeples these pastorpreneurs continue to fleece. The emotional nature of women in matters of religion can be a damninng factor.
Exactly..
Nigerian women are so gullible towards Religion....
they are the problem

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by farem: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
ostechno:

You're the one that needs healing and deliverance, I can see your a bonafide member of his church

All this so called men of God and pastors will go broke if and only if Nigerians come to their senses and then do the right thing

That's something about the thoroughly blinded folks; they always see nonsense!
Sad-u-see!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
SOJOSEPH:

AND ITS NOT THE MAN THAT PRAYS THAT HEALS BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT

SO LET THAT BE BETWEEM THEM AND GOD

DO YOUR PART AND LEAVE THE REST

ITS SINFUL TO START LOOKING FOR VAIN GLORY IN THE NAME OF HELPING FG.

LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT STOPPED ANY BODY FROM PAYING.

THERE ARE SEVERAL MEDIA OUR PASTORS CAN USE. JUST ANNOUNCE THAT YOU WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE INFECTED AT SO SO TIME AN YOU WILL SEE THAT PEOPLE WILL TUNE TO PRAY WITH YOU

NO PASTOR NEEDS TO APPEAR AT THE ISOLATION CENTRES TO PRAY

JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD DID A LOT OF MIRACLES WITHOUT GOING TO MEET THE SICK OR THE INFECTED

WE CAN INTERCESSORY PRAYERS WITHOUT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. NO MAN NEEDS TO CLAIM GLORY OF SUCH EXERCISE.

GOD KNOWS HIS OWN AND HE IS THE REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM

WISDON IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT (EXCLE 10:10)

The glory should be given to God He wouldn't share it with anybody
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by arthurigwedinma: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
BCS he knows that confirmed cases are just manipulated figures from failed govt
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by whitemand4(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Naijagoodman:
But if many get healed by his prayer from his home, you will be the one to doubt that. You will not believe God answered his prayers. He's asking for access because of doubters like you

God bless you !
What humanity (even some christians and church goers) failed to understand in the first place is "The CONCEPT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD".

THE WHOLE EARTH MUST ACKNOWLEDGE HIS MAJESTY, POWER, FATHERHOOD, PRESENCE AND DOMINANCE.

HE WILL NEVER WORK ANY MIRACLE WITHOUT TAKING ALL THE GLORY (This is his master plan for he his jealous)

GOD IS ALL POWERFUL THEREFORE HIS POWER IS NOT LIMITED TO only working MIRACLES as we think.

MIRACLE IS JUST A BAIT FOR DRAWING SOULS TO HIMSELF.

Apostle Suleman does not have the power of his own to heal, Not even any prophet but through the POWER OF GOD Bestowed upon them.

Now, in a situation like this (Global) it has to be made public just as he has charged the FG for permission the same way prophet Elijah charged the prophets of Baals. It is an avenue to winning souls to God even if he his only taking a step of faith and not directed by God to do so which I believe God would never disappoint his servant just as he did in the case of Elijah.

TO THOSE CRITICIZING HIM SAYING ALL SORTS OF WORDS, ASK YOUR FG TO GRANT HIS REQUEST FIRST AND SEE HEAVEN SHAKING ! Or CURSE HIM IF HE COULDN'T.

Even JESUS was criticized for the physical miracles he did himself. Some said JESUS was using JUJU power � how much more Suleman healing covid-19 patients from his house, who would have believed it if it had happened? Where would the Glory be?

Like I said God DOES NOT JOKE WITH THE AFTERMATH OF A BIT OF EVERY MIRACLES.

FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP IS HIS PRIORITY ! NOT MIRACLES.

Miracle is automatic if you are in right position with the MASTER !

I have personally experienced real miracles in my life which no man could believe. Even juju can not do it ��

I am not his (suleman) member neither do I know him.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pacespot(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
1Sharon:

Pls.. the ones in america have access to superior healthcare. His services are more needed here

New York is where his religious hypocrisy will be busted, he can use someone to do fake miracle in Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ostechno(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
farem:

Sad-u-see!
Oponu leleyi oo
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ScotMisile: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
1Sharon:

Is an almighty God limited by distance? Isnt God everywhere again?
He said...my Spirit will no longer strife with men....and he is a Good of law and order...
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by masterP042(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
kayuseful:

Joh 4:51-53 BBE 51 And while he was going down, his servants came to him and said, Your boy is living. 52 So he put a question to them as to the hour when he became better; and they said to him, The disease went from him yesterday at the seventh hour. 53 It was clear then to the father that this was the very time at which Jesus said to him, Your son is living. And he had faith in Jesus, he and all his family.

People, especially in a world of atheists and critics need to establish where exactly the healing came from to know who to glorify. If Apostle does it, then the glory is to who He is representing - Jesus, and not the universal "God"
It is this quest of personal recognition that makes them the focus of blame and caricature when things like this happen. How many imams have u seen them call out? Cos those ones are not after anything personal
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by PropertyBuying(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:
Seh make FG send like 10 infected people to your church for deliverance?

Jokers
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ostechno(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
farem:

Sad-u-see!
You're a complete fool, idiot
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kayuseful: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
masterP042:

It is this quest of personal recognition that makes them the focus of blame and caricature when things like this happen. How many imams have u seen them call out? Cos those ones are not after anything personal
Are you a Muslim?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by masterP042(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
kayuseful:

Are you a Muslim?
No
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Oriafo123: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You are not even a Christian. What does mathew 25:36 had to do with our discussion. (I was hungry and you fed me,i had no cloth and you covered me.....)

I will not say a single word again to you. Its total waste of energy and time.

You read 35. Verse 36 talks about going to visit the sick. Check am well
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kayuseful: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
masterP042:

No
Because I wondered why you'll compare us to imams.. Those two religions are different in myriads of things
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by masterP042(m): 3:50am On Jun 08, 2020
kayuseful:

Because I wondered why you'll compare us to imams.. Those two religions are different in myriads of things
In this aspect, I think they're better. Pastors and priests draw too much attention and reverence towards themselves, they make themselves sacred dogs among their fellow christians, whereas all Christians have equal access to God, anybody can attain any level spiritually irrespective of your position in church. But no, pastors and priests make themselves demi Gods, as in they are the miracle workers themselves.
Also, Islam and imams are more transparent. They don't convert the people's donations to their personal money, that's what charity is all about.. It's morally wrong, for pastors to convert church money to theirs, and even invest it into personal money making businesses. It's totally wrong. Church is a charity organization, that's why it's not taxed.. Think of it this way, how do u see it, when the owner of a motherless babies home or an orphanage converts people's donations into their personal property and invest it into their personal business for money making. Wrong right? That's what pastors do and it's normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.