Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation (608 Views)

I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by samicine(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
"You soon find out who your REAL friends are in times of crisis, such as self isolation."

I have heard this a fair few times lately. But, before you cast away your treasured friendships, remember that you can call your friends too.

I understand that when you are at home, day in and day out with little human contact in this pandemic it can feel lonely and isolating.

Everything that you are feeling, your friends are feeling too. You probably miss them, they probably miss you too.

We all deal with things differently and perhaps they have many other worries. This doesn't mean that you have no value to them. This does not mean that they do not care. Try to be mindful of others and dont jump to the worse reaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Exactly sad Bitter truth
Re: You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by donbachi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
In dis critical period...u have to be a warrior and not a worrier.
Re: You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by Preedi001: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
samicine:
"You soon find out who your REAL friends are in times of crisis, such as self isolation."

I have heard this a fair few times lately. But, before you cast away your treasured friendships, remember that you can call your friends too.

I understand that when you are at home, day in and day out with little human contact in this pandemic it can feel lonely and isolating.

Everything that you are feeling, your friends are feeling too. You probably miss them, they probably miss you too.

We all deal with things differently and perhaps they have many other worries. This doesn't mean that you have no value to them. This does not mean that they do not care. Try to be mindful of others and dont jump to the worse reaction.

Making much sense bro. Kudos.
Re: You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by Preedi001: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jumping to the worst reaction helps nothing.
Re: You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
No matter how close you think you are, at the end of the day, you are on your own, that's why it's so important to prioritize your family in every way

(1) (Reply)

My Best Sex Ever was with Dita and my husband. / Yvonne Jegede’s Traditional Wedding February 4th, 2017 / Ronaldo’s Girlfriend In Fresh Pregnancy Hint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.