Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (51022 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by oshorstan(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Canada2021:
she was my teacher in secondary school, she was a nice person

Her burial is this Thursday at Ekpoma. You can join us to pay your last respect.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Canada2021: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
oshorstan:

Her burial is this Thursday at Ekpoma. You can join us to pay your last respect.
okay sir. so sad
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lol which money dear? I guess d mention is a mistake.

Sorry, wrong message
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Grandlord: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I agree with you. May God bless you as you begin this journey of faith.
God bless you too. You know, I realized there's a difference between being raised in the faith and actually personally accepting the faith when you're old enough to think for yourself. It seems the later is the real deal.

For the former, we were only shown the way. Accepting that way when we've grown, and continuing in it, takes a lot. We grew up to ask a lot of questions and try out so many different ideologies, on our quest for truth. That's actually okay because finally coming back to where you were raised in, means you've wandered out and couldn't find solace anywhere else, and you've realized that the religion you were raised in, is where you can find real peace and answers.

So, I wouldn't say I'm beginning a journey. I'd rather say I'm coming back to where I belong and I'm doing it with some modifications as to how it fits me, without going astray.
For instance, I'm a hymns person. I'm connected to the spirit through hymns than actual prayers. Also, I'm not the kill-my-enemy kind of person, rather I'm a be-good-to-others kind of person.

Oops...this long post is not for you, though grin
I got lost in the expression of my thoughts smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emeraldgist1:
� � � �

My heart bleeds each time i remember my mum and elder brother..
Mum(18/4/06) sickness
Ten years later
Elder brother (16/06/2016) Accident
My mum's death left a very big hole in my life..
I was just 10years old..
Never experienced a motherly love and advice during my teen years..i craved for one seriously during my teens period...
I wanted a gist partner that will lead me through my experience den as a teenager...
My elder brother was the best to me
We were like twins
Everywhere u see him
I'm always dere
The only issue we do have den was boys matter ..he never wanted any boy around his only sister(smile)....an overprotecting brother....�
Eh i miss him so badly
It broke me completely
I was shattered totally
I really miss william,he was just in 300l den(U.I)
To d extent of wen i heard abt his demise,a tear never dropped from my eyes cos i was damaged emotionally already..
My soul weeps everyday ,cos dere is no day i wont remember him �......

i will always cherish our memories together
Till i finished school,i engaged in different activities from man o war,modeling,sports,drama groups,bands.....just to keep my head straight and stable....

I became so playful to everyone around me so no one will see how emotionally drained i was until a certain friend i met confronted me and told me to my face dat he is sure that all dis my act to everyone around me is FAKE...
Pple dont know that most pple dat acts strong to the society are broken inside emotionally
I appear so strong to the world and it has actually moulded me so strong both mentally and emotionally..

I now encourage most pple out dere dat sees a loved ones death as a reason to be stagnant in life never to make dat conclusion
Rather rise up and soar higher than b4 and make dem proud even if dey are no longer with us...
Though i know God understands everything perfectly
ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT KILL OR BREAK ME MAKES ME STRONGER

Wow!
Stay strong my dear
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by oshorstan(f): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Canada2021:
okay sir. so sad

This Thursday by 10am
Call Oshor Omijie on 08138188962
Venue is Ekpoma

You can tell the rest of your mates
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by oshorstan(f): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
I know you are resting in the Great world Beyond. I always Love you Sister Kate OKPUJIE.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Canada2021: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
oshorstan:

This Thursday by 10am
Call Oshor Omijie on 08138188962
Venue is Ekpoma

You can tell the rest of your mates
okay sir
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by EKOSuperior(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace

The worst part is I can't leave where I am because of the lock down
My condolences bro, take heart
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by fawaz22(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
I can't forget her she was my crush,thou we ar jst friends but I really love.she was 16 while I was 19 she died 7 days after valentine exactly the day I was hoping to propose to her.she text me on valentine nd this was her exact word'hi long time,I miss you nd I hope one day we see again'.any time I read the last day at "farcados high school" l always cry.she was so angelic with a quiet nature have not seen someone like dat again. rest on tobi(2016)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Focusmind:
That was my maternal cousin in 2019. We went to the same prestigious but very expensive catholic school where his father struggled to train him there.

The family wasn't doing well but the father was bent on training his children with little assistance from my father and my mother.

We finished university and search for a decent employment was a struggle for him.

Sadly, his father died without seeing the fruits of his labour as all his children he laboured to train were all struggling to find their feet.

Later, my cousin got a job in an engineering construction company and within 4 years rose through the ranks as the owner of the construction firm placed so much trust in him.

Later, he was able to complete a beautiful mansion in the village and bought the latest toyota spider, thanks also to the generosity of the owner of the company where he worked.

Two months after his house opening and dedication, he developed a strange illness that nobody could fathom.

When I called him over the phone while on his sick bed, he told me, " naa, this people almost killed me, but thank God, I am making a recovery. Let's hook up when I come to Lag as I would be in Lagos to meet some turkish contractors on behalf my oga".

That was the last discussion and in the evening of that same day, my sister called me to tell me that Noble is dead. I almost passed out.

Just like that and all the dreams vanished. May God rest his soul.

Sad one

I shed tears after reading this
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Biingoo: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2020
My dad. Missed him so much
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Very painful

It hurts so much, and the memories makes someone sad
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Bhadmus77(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
obumsway:
Prof. Duro Damisa .. 17th November 2017 ... i just cant forget you, former HOD of Microbiology FUTMINNA, your vacumm can't be filled, continue to rest on

21st May 2019, my Dad, Sir continue to rest on .... its well !!

Wow.. That's my HOD in FUTMINNA before he died. I'm currently in 400l microbiology.. We all miss Prof Duro Damisa. He was succeeded by Prof Faruk Kuta and now Dr. Adabara

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Harrisee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
ojun50:
My dad Bt he pass on yesterday May his soul rest in peace
The worst part is I can't leave where I am because of the lock down
Sorry for your loss. Take heart
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Shaadey: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a sad thread cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by obumsway(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bhadmus77:

Wow.. That's my HOD in FUTMINNA before he died. I'm currently in 400l microbiology.. We all miss Prof Duro Damisa. He was succeeded by Prof Faruk Kuta and now Dr. Adabara
really ? DR Adabara ? woooow !!! my dear, Prof died after signing our last examination result, just cant forget how i pasted his poster all round school and followed him to the grave, that man is indeed a rare gem .

till tomorrow, the wound is still fresh .... heard onr of the lab attendant also died
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by juman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Many horror stories.

One nigeria failed us.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Bhadmus77(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
obumsway:
really ? DR Adabara ? woooow !!! my dear, Prof died after signing our last examination result, just cant forget how i pasted his poster all round school and followed him to the grave, that man is indeed a rare gem .

till tomorrow, the wound is still fresh .... heard onr of the lab attendant also died

Everyone loved Prof Damisa.
Please which Lab attendant is dead.. And is it of recent.. Because I'm the current President of the faculty. And before we went on break, Microbiology did not record any death
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by obumsway(m): 4:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Bhadmus77:

Everyone loved Prof Damisa.
Please which Lab attendant is dead.. And is it of recent.. Because I'm the current President of the faculty. And before we went on break, Microbiology did not record any death
we call him whiskers due to his marks, death happened 2 to 3 years ago ... lol ..... really wish i remember his name .... just ask around sha, please how is my supervisor Mrs Babayi, really miss her.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Maturedconnect: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

Yes.....he is the first son, I'm the last son

I stay close to gbenga adeboye house in akute,i mean where his wife Lara and children stays now..damilola dipo(called igwe)names of the children respectively...they call me big bro
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by collinsbaba(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Maturedconnect:

I stay close to gbenga adeboye house in akute,i mean where his wife Lara and children stays now..damilola dipo(called igwe)names of the children respectively...they call me big bro

Yeah.... what of demelza, help me greet them all.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Bhadmus77(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
obumsway:
we call him whiskers due to his marks, death happened 2 to 3 years ago ... lol ..... really wish i remember his name .... just ask around sha, please how is my supervisor Mrs Babayi, really miss her.

Mrs Babayi is fine � I don't know the whiskers tho
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Maturedconnect: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

Yeah demola, my best pal, he loves music just like his dad...with a great voice
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Maturedconnect: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

Yeah demola my close pal of all...he loves to sing just like his dad with a great voice...no problem bro...Do u still come visiting the wife and children?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by collinsbaba(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maturedconnect:

Yeah demola my close pal of all...he loves to sing just like his dad with a great voice...no problem bro...Do u still come visiting the wife and children?

At all, I visited that place last on his funeral....
They are no more Adeboye, but Gbenga Adeboye, Lara now found him important after killing him and given all his intellectual properties to Gbenga Adewusi......

But where is Gbenga Adewusi now??, he is a dead man alive, where is Bayowa Films and Records International

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Maturedconnect: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

At all, I visited that place last on his funeral....
They are no more Adeboye, but Gbenga Adeboye, Lara now found him important after killing him and given all his intellectual properties to Gbenga Adewusi......

But where is Gbenga Adewusi now??, he is a dead man alive, where is Bayowa Films and Records International

Well you are right bro, some years back after gbenga adeboye demise,we heard that there is this alhaji spending for Lara,he even bought her car,but bro I will tell you life not so rosy anymore fore them,demola dipo Dami now turns street boys and girl....Lara sef dey enter commercial bus and loads here and there...but bro the children still take after their father surname irrespective..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by DATACUG00000(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by collinsbaba(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maturedconnect:

Well you are right bro, some years back after gbenga adeboye demise,we heard that there is this alhaji spending for Lara,he even bought her car,but bro I will tell you life not so rosy anymore fore them,demola dipo Dami now turns street boys and girl....Lara sef dey enter commercial bus and loads here and there...but bro the children still take after their father surname irrespective..

I just hope the children survive and make it in life, but every suffering they pass through, God will demand it from the killer of their father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Midex88(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

I just hope the children survive and make it in life, but every suffering they pass through, God will demand it from the killer of their father

Baba, they are still your blood niece and nephew. Please lookout for them so that they can be close to the family, irrespective of the ill behavior of the mother, the kids still bear Adeboye and that gives an iota of connect with the family.

Members of the family with resource can still ask and look into their welfare. At least that will improve their chances of making it in life.
My Advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Omotakins(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
collinsbaba:

if you neglect these children who are your nieces and nephews because of what their mama allegedly perpetrated, you become a part of these innocent children's problem. If they turn out to be scums and miscreants, it's on you and Gbenga Adeboye's immediate family members. If you loved their dad, you would cherish his offsprings come what may.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Missmossy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
cecegorgeous:
a. Lost my youngest brother in 25th March, 2000 while he was playing football with some friends and two boys were there learning how to drive. He was the goalkeeper that was how the car came behind him and smashed his death could not make it to the hospital I almost ran mad didn't know the worst was ahead
b. Three months after my only sister put to bed she died after complications from the breast surgery she had that was on the tth January 2012. At that moment I just knew my mom won't last
c. My mom dead exactly a year after her death she just couldn't be consoled. I almost killed myself at that time, I lost many relationships then because I can be smiling now and the next thing am crying. I was already depressed but at that state a word of God dropped into my heart and it has been my strength since then. I still remember them and cry
Sleep on my beejay
Sleep on funkyflay
Sleep on sisimi
This is really sad, stay strong sis. God has got you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.