Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (51228 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Yinkwamo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace

Please accept my sincere Condolences cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by mirabeldesmond(f): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Was just staring at the last picture I took with my dad in 2017. He passed on this January and I hadn't seen him in a while. He didn't even get to hold my baby his first grandchild. I had plans. His dad died in December and January my dad was gone too. Unbelievable. My husband thinks I'm fine but God knows I'm not. The only thing keeping me going is my little girl, seeing her everyday brings me back to reality. Don't know if I've developed PTSD cos I don't know how I feel most times. The image of him in a box kills me every time. No goodbye. He was in his early 60s just retired and gone like that. They said he had cancer. We had no idea tilll the week he died. Love you dad, rest on. We will meet again.

When I first heard of his passing, my heart beat lost rythm Everything I could see felt useless. I questioned my self about life itself for the first time....it's all vanity. I thought I was going to die too but I'm still here today
Falling asleep whether during the day or at night takes a lot of effort cos all I ever think about is my dad. The more I try to think about other things the more flashes I get. For myself and everyone struggling with grief, may God send us a comforter.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by rummmy: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes, my beloved brother........ May 31st will make it exactly one year,my aunty (whom I grew up to know as my mum, mum will leave us for her, she is her younger sister and go to hustle.) .... Still pains me like it's today.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Sojiboi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mum,I miss her on daily bases even if it's almost 20 years now

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by vicstoneint(f): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes my younger brother died in an accident, one month to his wedding and he is military guy. The pain is still in my bone till date.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Heineken(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lost my elder brother in 1999. Till now I still cry inside whenever I remember. Now we're just two. Just want my mum to be happy..What is even paining me till now is that I was stubborn then and I didn't get the opportunity to tell him I was sorry and that I loved him. Everyday na fight fight...rest in peace Sunkanmi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Heineken(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
vicstoneint:
Yes my younger brother died in an accident, one month to his wedding and he is military guy. The pain is still in my bone till date.
wow. Sorry mama. He's resting in peace already.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Donemmy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xavfra:

I do know my purpose....
But the storms keep shaking me......

I just feel that I'm the wrongest person to ever survive this life......
There are many very excellently good persons who shouldn't have died....I should have been the one to replace them but it didn't happen.....

I just don't know why the wrong ones keep dying but me is still alive......

Be positive, be strong Bro. Best of you will surely come. Don't give up. Keep pushing. Never you allow the storm of life distract you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by SWORD419(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
My best friend, he had an accident

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nathseun(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost a friend early last year 2019,Aderoju Victor Olumuyiwa as I foundly call you. We grow up together, a great husler came to Lagos and calve a niche for himself. He grow up saving people life but they could not save his, indeed life is not fair but God is fair. A medical practicioneer that was killed by one chance in Lagos while on his way to hospital to save people life. Everyday he save people life but they could not save his own. I miss you so much my good friend Victor

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost my mum in the year 2016, my dad recently got married last year, before then she suffered for many years from unknown illnesses, there is no church we didn't attend, redeem, lords chosen, scoan , she missed the most part of my life , I can still remember her telling me she would not die, she was always there for me, I was never always bright until my mum sparked something bright into me, I can vividly recall her last days, she was in a coma ,with some something in her nose like a pipe, she had seizures extremely mad seizures, I was heartbroken ,I couldn't visit her anymore till the day she died I remember all the promises I made to her, I am her only child, I am so sad, that whenever I remember her I don't even cry anymore cuz my soul weeps everytime....adieu mama, I will become great for you.....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Too bad
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lost Abba Kyari, Nigeria is still licking the wound till date
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by halogate: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's good to read sad stuffs once in awhile, it would give us some kind of rethink towards life...
U are very correct.
whn u hv lost a loved one or watch dem suffer b4 passing on,.,ur perspectiv on life tends to change.
,,i remember my dad telling me 'tell ur brothers, u all shud be preparing 4my burial' or when he was complaining abt pain all over and all cud say was "sorry sir".."sorry..it wil go"
..whn i saw my dad stuffed with cotton wool n looking all white in d casket, i nearly lost it.
..tears finally came whn it was turn to shovel sand into the grave. i cry no be small.
..iv learnt that life n good health are vry important.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Goddys(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
May the creator bless and enrich the memories of all the loved ones we are reliving their memories.

Death is a transition and a good thing. However what makes us human is to relish and relive the presence of these loved ones as we await for our turn.

To everybody that has commented and will comment, may we meet in the afterlife and live joyously after our time has elapsed here.

Every material thing has an expiry date including the earth itself but our souls live forever

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by xynerise: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
My brother

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by baebeenayoka: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm! Dad died and I was the only one at home with him at the moment. I knew something was wrong cos he doesn't spend up to 2 mins in the bathroom so he stayed longer and because of the sound of the running shower I thought he was washing like he always did so I went in. Few minutes later I went back to check and he was still there so I decided to call him to make sure but he didn't answer that was when I knew something was wrong. I tried to open the door that was made of iron but couldn't so i took a chair climbed to see what was wrong that was when I saw my dad lying on the floor. My legs were wobbly and I feel off the chair. I later stood up and ran downstairs to see if I can find a man to help me but nobody cos they've all gone to work. I then went to the street looking for men to help me force the door open. I later found some guys that helped me while I looked for taxi to take him to the hospital. All these happened when I was just 16. It was horrible, I almost ran mad when my dad was pronounced dead. God knows I tried but what can I say and who am I to question God. Mom wasn't around because my sister gave birth the day before and my mom too died three years ago. I'm still standing because of God. I'd never pray for such an experience to my enemy. It's horrible. Two years ago just after mom's burial, when I was thinking that God had given me something to wipe my tears because I found out the baby i was carrying is a girl.she too left but in all, I give God the glory.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by akinsmyk(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yea, last year. My course mate in uni. We were very close. We still chat in April last year and he died in November.

Like 2 days back, I went back to our chats on messenger and asked if he's truly gone and I won't see him again but the message was neither delivered nor a reply came in.

Still think about him like every other week

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
starbuck:
The worse of it was that i saw when life was slipping away from my mom that very day, she was crying, she asked me to touch her legs to know if she can still feel it..... I almost died that day so she could live, other patients were praying so she could live because they said they haven't seen a bond between a mother and daughter like that before cry cry... Finally, slipped away from her...

It's been 18 months now and i have refused to move on. Every 19th of each month, i completely shut off from the world so i can mourn her, i still want to have a moment with her to tell her everything that has happened since she left cry cry cry

Oh Dear Lord.... The tears flow freely from my eyes while reading this.

Be strong for her.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
BENARI:

O so sorry Sis.

I've shed some tears for you and all others here.

I think the worst thing for me is a person knowing him/her is dying and crying to stay alive. I'm broken for you Sis.

Death is indeed the worst enemy.

..... Indeed....the worst thing ever is watching a lovede one slip away...the struggle...the emotions....the cries...look of horror and the fear of the unknown in their faces....gosh. I experienced it first hand and I don't wish it on anyone. The feeling of helplessness when you are witnessing their passing is an anguish too much to bear. Those who were told of the passing of their loved ones should be a little bit comforted because it would have been worse if you saw them slip away.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donemmy:

Be positive, be strong Bro. Best of you will surely come. Don't give up. Keep pushing. Never you allow the storm of life distract you.

Thanks sir....

I'll stay firm
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Sarah20A(f): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
I never knew my dad ...I was told he died when I was 3 months old embarassed cry whenever I miss a fatherly presence I always cry and listen to "a dance with my father ".

I would do anything just to behold his presence even if is just for a minute embarassed

Daddy rest in peace and wherever you are just know that your baby girl has grown into a strong beautiful and stubborn woman. cry

Kisses Daddy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Ibfpleasant(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
PrettyLolo:
Yes..... My beloved son, my second child and first son. 6 months ago is still like yesterday in my mind. Each time I see his belongings, I cry.
God pls console me. I'm losing it all.
My 1yr3months boy.
accept my condolences!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by fatymore(f): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dad.

And so others I can't remember cos I have shut their pains away.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Isokoboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lost my mum on the 4th of April 2015.... Her death shattered my dreams, my relationship.... I was so depressed....i thank God am getting beta...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Bewiseedet(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
My grandmum
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Jh0wsef(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Twoclans:
My dad ,he passed December 2011.I was right beside him when he passed.I was confused .He had prepared me for his death while he has on admission .He kept telling me he could hear a bell and someone wearing white cloth .He would wake me up at night in the hospital and ask me if I could hear the bell.Of course i could not. It was his time and God kept calling him gradually.

I did not cry that day at the hospital but the day he was buried I cried uncontrollably. I Stood at one spot until all the sand was poured over his grave.He remains the only man who has ever loved me unconditionally. And I miss him everyday .Ever since he passed Christmas has never meant anything to me again.

I shed a tear seeing this. please be strong.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by remsonik(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmmm.... My dad, he's the best dad in my family. He's so loving, caring and a role model. 9 months in the hospital isn't easy but you fought that battle then unexpectedly last month you passed on. How I wish you could be back to life. I miss you so much daddy but in all your days on earth your footsteps will never fade. Rest in perfect peace daddy I love you

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by jessikoholic: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dad. Lost him 12th of February. It was a shock. Even though he has been buried, it feels as if it is still a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Conqueror89: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dad, my beautiful elder sister and her only son. They meant a whole lot to my existence.
I pray GOD watch and protect her only surviving daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by KingNom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
So sorry about your losses dearies cry May God continue to comfort, strengthen and guide You in Jesus'Name, Amen!

To make God and their blessed memories happy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Joyfulgal: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mum, she died February 8th 2013. I still miss her. Then I was trying to conceive. Waited for years. Finally had my baby last year. Few days before I delivered, I dreamt and she gave me some pieces of advice.

Few days ago, on my daughter's birthday I saw her again in my sleep and this time she was looking better and very happy.

I dont know if reincarnation is real, if it is then I gave birth to my MUM

Modified

Then I had another dream before my daughter's birth, this time she showed me my daughter. Fair and hairy. Then with money.had this dream on Saturday, delivered on Tuesday

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Cheating Wife / Married, But Living As Single / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.