Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. (4557 Views)

Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Ndeoma: 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Thanks. I call my friends and family, but I can't understand how I feel Ndeoma; its a cocktail of anger, disappointment, regret, fear, pity, helplessness, bullied and so on undecided, Very bad feeling.

Hmmm... You really having a tough time now. I can only imagine what you are feeling right now but I know there a solution to every problem in life.

Like I said... Send me a an email with your contact let's discuss solutions to your problem. Don't die in silence please.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Ndeoma: 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Thanks. I call my friends and family, but I can't understand how I feel Ndeoma; its a cocktail of anger, disappointment, regret, fear, pity, helplessness, bullied and so on undecided, Very bad feeling.

Hmmm... You really having a tough time now. I can only imagine what you are feeling right now but I know there a solution to every problem in life.

Like I said... Send me an email with your contact let's discuss solutions to your problem. Don't die in silence please.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I don't know, his face was just indifferent. My neighbours don't speak to me anymore... Their obvious weight loss says volumes.
I have decided to move out. My front door key nob was loosed and opened last night... I was lucky to have bolted my door from the inside. My car was also scratched with objects.

I think I have fallen into depression. I miss my dad. cry

Listen, just be strong. Come out of ur depression by holding on to urself.It's getting bad if ur door has been tampared with. Good to note u're out of the environment. Their days are numbered. You did good to them and they paid u back with evil. You'll soon get news of what will happen to them. Be strong.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 12:22am On May 04, 2020
andyanders:

Listen, just be strong. Come out of ur depression by holding on to urself.It's getting bad if ur door has been tampared with. Good to note u're out of the environment. Their days are numbered. You did good to them and they paid u back with evil. You'll soon get news of what will happen to them. Be strong.

I have decided to move, and hope to start the search for another place tomorrow. Someone told about a nice place at federal housing lugbe, I'll take a look. I can't sleep. I cant concentrate. Am so scared.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 12:30am On May 04, 2020
Ndeoma:

Like I said... Send me an email with your contact let's discuss solutions to your problem. Don't die in silence please.

Thanks, I appreciate your concern but I don't have a problem that requires a life coach like you said earlier. Am sure you are a fantastic life coach, but this is just an ugly incidence that will soon pass like other ugly incidences I have faced; except that am having to face it alone. I will be fine. Thanks.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Ndeoma: 9:25am On May 04, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Thanks, I appreciate your concern but I don't have a problem that requires a life coach like you said earlier. Am sure you are a fantastic life coach, but this is just an ugly incidence that will soon pass like other ugly incidences I have faced; except that am having to face it alone. I will be fine. Thanks.

Alright... I believe you'd make it out of this challenge. Try to learn from your past experience as you are moving to this new place you found. Limit your conversation with your neighbours at your new place and mind your own business strictly so the former occurrence doesn't play out again. It's well with you.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 9:30am On May 04, 2020
Ndeoma:

Alright... I believe you'd make it out of this challenge. Try to learn from your past experience as you are moving to this new place you found. Limit your conversation with your neighbours at your new place and mind your own business strictly so the former occurrence doesn't play out again. It's well with you.

Thanks.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by sonofthunder: 9:01am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Godlovesyou28 post=88925911][/quote]
Your dad wants you to learn from his mistakes when it seems he hasn't learnt from them..... grin cheesy cheesy (just joking oh)

If you think seeing a psychologist can help then try and see one. It may just be what you needed. The whole idea whether with seeing a psychologist or reading the texts or getting a life coach is so that you can see things differently and also come to realise why people think the way they do.

I think your a very strong person people try to take advantage of. That's why you are able to endure despite finally seeing through their actions. But its a good thing you're getting tired of it.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by sonofthunder: 9:08am On May 05, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I don't know, his face was just indifferent. My neighbours don't speak to me anymore... Their obvious weight loss says volumes.
I have decided to move out. My front door key nob was loosed and opened last night... I was lucky to have bolted my door from the inside. My car was also scratched with objects.

I think I have fallen into depression. I miss my dad. cry

Stop bothering your self with this people and focus on your comfort. Though the scratch on your vehicle is a step taken too far. If you can afford it (not sure how much it cost) try and install a dashboard cam in your car. The person who did that may return for your tires or windshield.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 11:13am On May 05, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I have decided to move, and hope to start the search for another place tomorrow. Someone told about a nice place at federal housing lugbe, I'll take a look. I can't sleep. I cant concentrate. Am so scared.
My sister, thnk God you are out of the place and hoping to secure another.

Note, it is a face you are passing through for now and you must learn or must have learnt something out from whatever u have experienced that has played out through ur life in ur past and present. NEVER TRUST ANY STRANGER no matter how they warm themselves to ur heart. I've been a victim just similar to urs. Always have ur reservation. Note, you will be fine. Once u're out of that environment, put everything behind u and pick the lessons u've learnt.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 11:45am On May 05, 2020
Pls note this; never go alone to ur place where u had this issue at hand when moving ur things. If u can just get one or two uniform men better, cus they might turn to be trailling u to know where u are relocating. So, watch ur back when in motion for now cus they must have noticed ur movement.

Equally discuss with ur landlord or agent to process u for a refund, at least, part of what u paid and renovation u made. Or, try to get an agent to look 4 someone that could take it, then meet the landlord and get part of the cost of rent and expenses incured. We look forward to seeing u back 2ru this forum on a happy mood.

Be strong. You are not alone as we have u in our prayers.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 11:58am On May 05, 2020
sonofthunder:

Your dad wants you to learn from his mistakes when it seems he hasn't learnt from them..... grin cheesy cheesy (just joking oh)

If you think seeing a psychologist can help then try and see one. It may just be what you needed. The whole idea whether with seeing a psychologist or reading the texts or getting a life coach is so that you can see things differently and also come to realise why people think the way they do.

I think your a very strong person people try to take advantage of. That's why you are able to endure despite finally seeing through their actions. But its a good thing you're getting tired of it.

Thanks for your support so far but mentioning my dad in that light leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not cool. (No offence taken)

You are right about something though, I usually see through people's actions but yet allow things to play out when I could have taken a decisive step... I have no Idea why I do that; coupled with the fact that I easily forgive and forget (and the sad circle continues). I don't know but something deep down always searches for goodness in people even when its a really long wait with many disappointing stops along the way; love is supposed to conquer all undecidedright?... Its rewarding when it does but often times than non it just doesn't.

I will think about seeing someone who can help me see things clearly if I must, a psychologist maybe; where do you find them in Nigeria tongue, psychiatric hospital?cheesy I don't see their offices anywhere. Thanks.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
andyanders:
Pls note this; never go alone to ur place where u had this issue at hand when moving ur things. If u can just get one or two uniform men better, cus they might turn to be trailling u to know where u are relocating. So, watch ur back when in motion for now cus they must have noticed ur movement.

Equally discuss with ur landlord or agent to process u for a refund, at least, part of what u paid and renovation u made. Or, try to get an agent to look 4 someone that could take it, then meet the landlord and get part of the cost of rent and expenses incured. We look forward to seeing u back 2ru this forum on a happy mood.

Be strong. You are not alone as we have u in our prayers.

You are just a breath of fresh air... This world would have been Paradise is everyone was like you kiss
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 12:11pm On May 05, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

You are just a breath of fresh air... This world would have been Paradise is everyone was like you kiss

Thank you my sister. My sincere thought is for your safety and He that is in u is greater than he that is in the world. You are greater than those after ur life for doing good. You are a great person hence devil wanner use these idiots to torment themselves and not u. You are blessed. Just be strong.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
sonofthunder:

Stop bothering your self with this people and focus on your comfort. Though the scratch on your vehicle is a step taken too far. If you can afford it (not sure how much it cost) try and install a dashboard cam in your car. The person who did that may return for your tires or windshield.

Thanks again. Where can I get the dashboard cam and how much does it cause... I think its wise to get it.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 11:37am On May 06, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Saw notification of ur mail.sincerely sorry as I'm having difficulty accessing same 2ru my device 4 now. Will monitor to knw when u come online later in d day. Hope u're making progress towards getting a new place.
u cannot avoid these 3 types of people u come across while here on earth; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Just hang in there. Surely, u'll get healed with time nd 2 pull 2ru this, like ur past experiences in life.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by sonofthunder: 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Thanks again. Where can I get the dashboard cam and how much does it cause... I think its wise to get it.
You can check online stores like jumia or amazon. Alternatively you can check with those into sales and installation of car trackers. Price may range from 15000 to 25000 naira. The quality and source may determine this.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by Godlovesyou28: 1:42am On May 08, 2020
sonofthunder:

You can check online stores like jumia or amazon. Alternatively you can check with those into sales and installation of car trackers. Price may range from 15000 to 25000 naira. The quality and source may determine this.

Thanks.
Re: My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. by andyanders: 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Have you been able to sort ur accommodation issue out? Hope u're ok and handling the present situation with less stress by now. Just checked to knw how you're doing. This issue will soon be a thing of the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Led To The Assassination Of Ahmed Gulak / OMG! See What Cultists Did To A 100 Level Student During Initiation (graphic Pix / More Than 70K Ghost Police Officers Discovered Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.