Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (97619 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by dazzlingd(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Can U explain to me the relationship between mosques and healthcare facilities?

Allah would have had mercy on them. That's why we invest so much in religion in this part of the world
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Sleekfingers:

are they not nigerian? How dem dey take enter south before? No be through trailers? Or do u think the law enforcements will stop them from entering?

We need to start shouting now. Before those idiots finish this country with their stupidities. I don talk my own o
we will know whether they are Nigerians when we start guarding our communities
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by PervertProphet: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://punchng.com/kano-loses-12-prominent-persons-in-10-hours/

The State should be locked down and autopsy carried out on all the dead bodies to determine what's the cause of the deaths. The immediate Islamic burial should be suspended for now so the experts can investigate them to see what caused the deaths.

It's unfortunate that Muhammad told a lie about this period.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ أَبِي أَنَسٍ، مَوْلَى التَّيْمِيِّينَ أَنَّ أَبَاهُ، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّهُ، سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ إِذَا دَخَلَ شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ فُتِّحَتْ أَبْوَابُ السَّمَاءِ، وَغُلِّقَتْ أَبْوَابُ جَهَنَّمَ، وَسُلْسِلَتِ الشَّيَاطِينُ ‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1899
In-book : Book 30, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 123
Sahih Bukhari
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by JimCrane30(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
I wonder why the Mods are not requesting for our Islamic status before making comment on this.

Two things are involve in this conundrum of strange deaths. Its either a media propaganda by the state government to get FG's attention on the requested 15bn OR

The Covid-19 pandemic is taking its toll on the level of illiteracy and careless hygienic practice the North are regular with.

My two cent

2 Likes

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by 4ckyou: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
There is something I don't understand about this kano deaths. Is it only the Muslims that are dying from this illness? I also notice they are all males?

Men are more prone to Coronavirus and also Christians in the north are on lock down, no church service but Muslim do go to their mosque for prayers
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Sanusi Dethronement!!!!

That Sanusi Prayer at the airport

The gods are angry
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sleekfingers: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=88864001]
we will know whether they are Nigerians when we start guarding our communities[/quote

ok. I hear u....
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by StivoeDevoe: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
The truth remains that Kano state government need money from Federal government
They are just calling names of people and off cause in Kano nothing more than Muhammad Muhammadu Ibrahim adullahi and so on
But my kind advice to them is that they don't need to be doing such because as long as Nigeria is concerned it is kano katsina kaduna are rulling this nation shocked
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Arizonaz: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
People die everyday the reason why you guys see kanu to be on the rise is just that dey don't deposit dead bodies in the morgue.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by 9japride(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Why can't the federal government handle the investigation into this matter? Everything to them is all about politics. And to those asking why we are so concerned about Kano, in their small minds they don't know from kano things can really spread. Especially from almajiri kids to those who will intentionally want to travel to other states. Its best every region sustain themselves with their own resources and let's see how they can manage themselves
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Ifechukwude2020: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm,the death toll in this state is massive,are we sure the deaths are from CORONA VIRUS?Hope this is not another Wuhan activating in Nigeria.I advice the FG to urgently and carefully investigate this
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by easzypeaszy(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is possible that people have been dying in such numbers in Kano and nobody cared, Covid-19 only created the awareness.
leave dat talk... Who said so?
almost 700 within a week during Covid n u still thinking dis way. U will be claiming the population of Kano.. But dis shit is either Covid Pandemic or Lassa.
But it's not normal as usual.. No think am
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Aystarz: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Good...God revealed to them that that man wasn't the right man to govern them just b4 the last election by exposing him in the dollar scandal...but they still chose him due to illiteracy ...this is what u get when u elect foolish leaders, the result will b foolish decisions...

That election was by far the most severely rigged, sis. Ganduje wasn't really the people's choice; he was apparently INEC/Presidency's, or else that election wouldn't have been declared inconclusive. The rerun was a sham!
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Galactico4ever(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

Allah would have had mercy on them. That's why we invest so much in religion in this part of the world
Please I dont understand.are u implying they should disobey the lockdown order and go to the mosque to pray for healing,thereby endangering their life &that of others?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Midex88(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
philo04:
Sebi nah them sabi kill the woman weh go preach morin cry some years back....now the God of vengeance is knocking he never enter sef

Why bringing religion to this now
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by dazzlingd(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Please I dont understand.are u implying they should disobey the lockdown order and go to the mosque to pray for healing,thereby endangering their life &that of others?

Yes my brother, you are wise!

We should seek support in what we believe!
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by knowhowk: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Many are dying in Kano is all we heard ,what exactly is killing them has been kept in secrecy ,what kind of Country is this for God's sake ,for the sake of others can't the Governor order the medicals to carry an autopsy to verify the cause ,off course they must have showed some symptoms before they die ,is it a coincidence that such numbers are dying this Covid time ,I know meningitis kills in the North during hot weather but I bet it might not be that .
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by bluefilm: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
What other strange cause of death if not coronavirus?

Na wa o!
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Aystarz:

That election was by far the most severely rigged, sis. Ganduje wasn't really the people's choice, he was apparently INEC's, or else that election wouldn't have been declared inconclusive. The rerun was a sham!

If 80% of the voters are against u , no manner of rigging will save you
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by SoNature(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

Who did the census?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Former Emir take style dodge bullet.
I apologize for this line of thought

RIP to the departed
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by ursamajor: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
maybe Kano state government is responsible for planting this story in the media.

they need federal government funding and this strange death story is a way to get government attention
You Sir, are very smart Sir! This is the same thing I was telling a friend yesterday. All these deaths are planted by you know who...
Ganduje is an evil genius, many people underestimate.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
There is something I don't understand about this kano deaths. Is it only the Muslims that are dying from this illness? I also notice they are all males?
Read well.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2020
fiizznation:
What's with all this obsession about kano state. It is that there is another different kano apart from the one I know? I don't get. Or it is that some of you are vehemently praying for people to start dropping dead in kano so that your sick minds will gloat about it. People die and everyday babies are born in kano. Why is there this sinister plan to attribute any dead in kano to a covid19 related dead?

Well somethings are bether ignored!
U guys need to grow up.

Kano has been trending all over twitter, a trend pushed my northerners to speak out against the death, and Nairaland brings it to limelight here u are trying to bring bigotry into it

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by CodeTemplar: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Acidosis:

Kano is largely a Muslim state and majority of the women already have some form of protection like Hijab and gloves.
Exactly, Hijab should go a long way in stopping the virus among their women.

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by HundredWays(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever
2m kee u there angry
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by emmyboy162(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Amiaraking:
Blossomfirst ; Your beauty is second to none.
You believe that's her? undecided
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by litathom(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Chikelue2000:
dear FG....pls declare a state of emergency in Kano.....let there be full lockdown dis time with d help of d military assisting....d hausa man is known to be very careless n stubborn...who may not even care to obey simple health routine....but with d help of d military that should change.....it's time to act fast FG....pls
as if the FG would read what you just wrote
Some people just like wasting their time
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Truth is that Nigeria isn't even ready for an epidemic. If anyone starts to talk on Kano's initial response to the validity of the virus, we won't leave our phone throughout today.

Just be safe out there Nairalanders. Stay safe for those who love you
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Why is the death escalating after the Chinese got into the country?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by SirRoberto(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
This is really exposing the cosmetic projects and development the governor of Kano state has been carrying out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.