Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? (3798 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / How To Turn A Long-distance Relationship Into Marriage / Broke Girls: Dating A Rich Guy Isn't Poverty Alleviation Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Millenniumlady(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zornes123:
Answer the question will you let your brother go back or marry her.
Leave me alone
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
You have answered, shes a terrible person, a smart lady would have broken up without making it obvious it’s for money. Just don’t make such mistake yourself
Millenniumlady:
Leave me alone
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by StrongandMighty: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
My concern is how she allowed you play her up to this level is what i don't understand believe it or not the gender " female " means money and if you don't have it go make it...... i'm glad she have finally come back to her senses cause a lady dating a guy that's not giving her money this 21st century is very risky.....Op is the type of man that will allow his girlfriend endure until she commits suicide while he's out there spending the money on those who never worked for it

you typed this shit with your brain or anus??
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
StrongandMighty:

you typed this shit with your brain or anus??
With your skull
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by StrongandMighty: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
With your skull
You're a dumb piece of sh*t! brain dead LovePeddler! Bleep off!
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
StrongandMighty:

You're a dumb piece of sh*t! brain dead LovePeddler!
Bleep off!
Stfu

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by James4bright(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:

And she tried her best to use her body and her privacy to comfort you for 3 solid years too.

You owe that girl really big.

Can you keep quiet already. Damn.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by James4bright(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zabiboy:
@ Adams011.
I'll leave u with this note... Its from ESTHER VILAR ( she's a WOMAN) ...the author of "The Manipulated Man"
Make sure u read every single word
GL bro cool
Can I get this ebook please?
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mcslize:

Abeg say your mind o, rather than hide it inside. You bold gan!

I like bold girls though than the ones that pretend.

This kind of boldness is what I call point and kill. Express delivery.
Thank you o jare.

Point and kill but I did not hold any gun sha tongue
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Zabiboy: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2020
James4bright:

Can I get this ebook please?

Sure...its online...
Google it...or use libgen
"The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar..
Powerful book cool

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Notateflonguy(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Bro no matter how hard this might sound but move on...and next relationship you probably might find yourself in don't go on assuming it's when you bend to your woman's wish she'll love you ...thats not true...in as much as she wants you to bend to her will she must bend also...and who says it's your work to provide for her financially ..it's not your work bro..if she's meant to stay she will if not make she move ahead...Make yourself the priority
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Adams011(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Notateflonguy:
Bro no matter how hard this might sound but move on...and next relationship you probably might find yourself in don't go on assuming it's when you bend to your woman's wish she'll love you ...thats not true...in as much as she wants you to bend to her will she must bend also...and who says it's your work to provide for her financially ..it's not your work bro..if she's meant to stay she will if not make she move ahead...Make yourself the priority

She came back again begging me to forgive her , she said frustration made her say all what she said
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by InfinityFabric: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
...what i don't understand believe it or not the gender " female " means money and if you don't have it go make it...... i'm glad she have finally come back to her senses cause a lady dating a guy that's not giving her money this 21st century is very risky.
Not every "female" is hungry and angry.
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Marvyx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adams011:

She came back again begging me to forgive her , she said frustration made her say all what she said
Something still tells me you'll accept her back. Will you??

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Notateflonguy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adams011:

That's good to hear but don't be too quick to accept her man...don't act to desperate and just take her back ...if your love your emotional health..there are possibilities that she'll still repeat what she did even worse
This time state your rules...if she's still not wanting to listen...then discharge...you should always be the one in control not her

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Adams011(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Marvyx:

Something still tells me you'll accept her back. Will you??

Told her I needed some space for now
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by Adams011(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Notateflonguy:

That's good to hear but don't be too quick to accept her man...don't act to desperate and just take her back ...if your love your emotional health..there are possibilities that she'll still repeat what she did even worse
This time state your rules...if she's still not wanting to listen...then discharge...you should always be the one in control not her

Yeah I so much understand, God bless you
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by adeniyimam(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adams011:

It's not cooked up bro, my family's rich, but it's like a ritual with my folks you tend to get all necessary support after school, I'm a fresh graduate and preparing for my NYSC, my pop's got me that contract to start up and set things for myself as a man. The night she left was the night I wanted to tell her we won the job, she wasn't patient enough, I cried on the phone when I called to remind her to be patient enough for me. I snapped and showed her every details and the money attached
You are a small boy OP.
Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by adeniyimam(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:

The same girl can walk out and meet the richest young boy in this country and get married to him and in two months will be pregnant, living in her husbands new house in New York and starting school in a university in the USA.

Meanwhile

The former boyfriend's broke azz might just be chasing the normal N50,000 contracts grin
So true grin grin
Some guys think because a lady left them, It automatically means they will get rich in future and eventually meet the girl selling plaintain on the streets. No be Nollywood.... She can make it on her own and as a matter of fact, she can make it before you sef

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? by SLAP44: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
adeniyimam:

So true grin grin
Some guys think because a lady left them, It automatically means they will get rich in future and eventually meet the girl selling plaintain on the streets. No be Nollywood.... She can make it on her own and as a matter of fact, she can make it before you sef

It happened to my friend. His former babe he dumped because his level changed to a car owner status is now married to a current member of Nigeria HOA in his state, a dashing, handsome young man tipped to become a governor some day. My guy still dey rock the Honda accord he was riding when he dumped her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Dumbest People In The World [SHOCKING] / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / Is A Woman An Asset Or A Liability....please I Need Answers Picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.