Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19877 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by fadsam: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2023
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.

261 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by nurudeen181(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
isn't that what it truly is?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by fourboys: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
That toy phone got me grin grin grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by helinues: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by fourboys: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal
do U know how many broke guys in Nigeria? Including u

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by helinues: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
fourboys:
do U know how many broke guys in Nigeria? Including u

Post screenshot of where I told you that.

Stop using your present condition to judge others. Fingers are not equal

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Olarewaju89: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Samantha124:

Go to your father and ask him whatever you need from him. That entitlement is not for us pls

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2023
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
Olarewaju89:

Go to your father and ask him whatever you need from him. That entitlement is not for us pls

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nonexisting1: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2023
But that's exactly what simps make it to be for them vaginarians. Who are the ones dating and who are the ones providing if not simps. Gentlemen like me who simply fucck and go do not present ourselves as saint nicholas so the issue here does not apply.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Olarewaju89: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin

grin funny

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Josephkabila12: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
work to feed yourself that's all

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
I can't find any job... undecided undecided undecided
Josephkabila12:
work to feed yourself that's all

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Tunde835(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Get a job

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jobs are not easy to find.
Tunde835:
Get a job

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Fryx: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
T

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by mekleelex200(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
If na u nko? The economy no easy for anyone, everyone just dey find easy way out even the men.
Life easy na u dey take am serious, enjoy anything wey ur power reach, if the girl over bill you collect the pink price and move on.
Keep on moving to another one, life is a probability, if you choose head but you keep getting tail keep flipping you will one day get head.

Na NwaAmaikpe I dey miss for this platform, I miss his philosophy because it is the same school of thought. Please NwaAmaikpe anywhere you are just hit me via my Email, I have things to discuss.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yeah sure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Jeffrey22(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will say yes because of the word "SOME"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by SPAMBOX7: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rephrase that question op.
Do ladies see bla bla bla = wrong question
Do Nigerian ladies see bla bla bla = what you should have asked no dey disguise for here.

Sadly the answer is Yes angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by teekay213(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes nau
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by amnesty7: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Both the urgent 2k and the urgent 50k wig-wearing ladies are the same. Depending on the simp's financial capacity and mumuness.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Draslo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Before nko?

The Nigerian economy gets worse by the year making the morals of its citizens worse. Parents push their daughters to marry made men. Almost no parent will allow their daughter marry a struggling man even if the daughter wants to. Even women doing well for themselves still want financial security from a man. The feminists who love to hate men and bash men online on a daily secretly pray for a man who will ensure they never know suffering ever again.
Time and time again we hear news online of a woman exposing her husband as occultic. Many of these women saw the signs pre marriage but ignored because money kept flowing and their future seemed secured. Many girls have ended up as black soap because they cling to guys that are online gangsters of the plus variant.
In Nigeria and many parts of Africa, marriage will still be seen as poverty alleviation. Just check the bride price of some tribes. They set the bar so high, if you can afford it and fall into their trap, your new wife will make you an indirect breadwinner of her family.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by marlow1962(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Many men don't set standards for themselves, that's why they end up getting married to a leach all in the name of wife.
Nowadays women are so fuckin lazy to the bone, they are always tired to do honest work, but never tired to jump from one dick to another all in the name of iphone, expensive wigs and other shit materialistic things.

It is only in Africa where I see rich ladies getting married to rich men, rich men getting married to poor brokeass female.
I don't know why, I think it's a curse.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Even the 'independent' ladies are not left out of this equation. Most of 'em be seeing marriages/relationships as a source of livelihood, so many hungry leeches in town rn and I can't blame them much because my gender are the enablers.

A man could' dash' a woman a huge sum of money just because she's beautiful...

Samantha124:

On a lighter note.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Tunde835(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Jobs are not easy to find.
Then learn a skill and work with it.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by MrHighSea: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
She thinks of herself and kids to come.

Even if she fends for herself, you can use pregnancy and limit her hustles.

Any man without an instinct to provide and defend his family is questionable.

I don buy fuel finish to go visit my fam, hub bearing gave up. wahala

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Sonnobax15(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
An average Nigerian banny.............But personally,from the very first time I met my banny,I made it categorically clear to her that I won't be responsible for all her bills.....If we're to date,then you must have to get your hands dirty just like I'm doing...Ever since then, we've been good....

23 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.