Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection (4397 Views)

Morning Wood, NPT, Early Morning Erection,take Note,it's Important For Men / Early Morning Erection / What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2022
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE EARLY MORNING ERECTION

Your testosterone level is at its highest in the morning after you wake up, they're an important sign that you have good sexual function.

Having an early morning erection is also a sign that your heart, blood vessels and nervous system are working properly

Now, there you are, you wake up and your third leg is asleep, throughout the day it is asleep, going to bed it is asleep, problem is looming.

The issue is it many times proceed to start affecting your sexual performance when a woman is with you in real-time

Now how do you solve this? Knowing a problem and it's cause is half of the solution

So What's the Cause?

This is caused by presence of too much sugar in the blood, Diabetes? NOT really

Many times it is just the person being prediabetic, a situation where there is high blood sugar but not enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. All these are the causes of the symptoms of what Yoruba call Jẹdi Jẹdi

Other times, it is as a result of Prediabetes that has progressed to a type 2 diabetes

So Prediabetes or Diabetes, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

How do you get to start waking up to find your male Instruments standing hard as a rock?

There are two cures to this

i. Water Treatment

2. Tomato Juice

You can choose whichever one you want to go with, you can also use both

Water Treatment to start getting Get Early morning Erection

Taking 4.5 Litres of Water Daily

- One Plastic Bottle of water (75cl) Upon rising, One at 12 noon, One before you sleep at night.

- One Plastic bottle of water After every meal

Tomato Juice; Using Tomato Juice to regain your early morning erection

Drink 250mm of Tomato Juice everyday on an empty stomach for 3 weeks.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Tenrack: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks ma. This is insightful and revealing. I should start to stock up on tomatoes. They say it's good for the prostrate too

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Tenrack:
Thanks ma. This is insightful and revealing. I should start to stock up on tomatoes. They say it's good for the prostrate too
Eat more of RAW Tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Tenrack: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
QuinModah:
Eat more of RAW Tomatoes
yes. I am thinking of planting some sef. I do need this

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by TERFAU(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Very educative, these are the type of enlightment we need .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by HolyMan12: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
QuinModah:

Your testosterone level is at its highest in the morning after you wake up, they're an important sign that you have good sexual function.

Having an early morning erection is also a sign that your heart, blood vessels and nervous system are working properly

Now, there you are, you wake up and your third leg is asleep, throughout the day it is asleep, going to bed it is asleep, problem is looming.

The issue is it many times proceed to start affecting your sexual performance when a woman is with you in real-time

Now how do you solve this? Knowing a problem and it's cause is half of the solution

So What's the Cause?

Many times it is just the person being prediabetic, a situation where there is high blood sugar but not enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. All these are the causes of the symptoms of what Yoruba call Jẹdi Jẹdi

Other times, it is as a result of Prediabetes that has progressed to a type 2 diabetes

How do you get to start waking up to find your male Instruments standing hard as a rock?

i. Water Treatment

2. Tomato Juice

- One Plastic Bottle of water (75cl) Upon rising, One at 12 noon, One before you sleep at night.

Thank you very much.

Can you be available for me to test the effectiveness of the treatment in the next 3 weeks?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Softmirror: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Thank you very much.

Can you be available for me to test the effectiveness of the treatment in the next 3 weeks?

YOU DEY JOKE WITH HER ABI?! I PITY YOU. AM SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by HolyMan12: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Softmirror:

How are your almajiri children?

Hope you fed them MASA with yaji before they went out with their plates. grin
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by BigYash: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Softmirror:

Person no fit follow soldier woman joke ni? Abi soja dey forbid to nack too?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Streetmovement(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My rock of edges is always up every second cool

I'm ready to fire on all cylinders anytime of the day
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by etrange: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Thank you very much.

Must you guys always go dirty on everything?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by emerged01(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
QuinModah:

So What's the Cause?

i. Water Treatment

2. Tomato Juice

You have helped a soul. It has been a while I had early morning erection. I didnt count it to be anything but normally I dey fire when the need arise.
I will try water treatment.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thumbs up op, very nice
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by JoeRizzla(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hope you are taking good care of your generals and lieutenants at the barracks ?
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by gtom06(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
QuinModah:

So What's the Cause?

i. Water Treatment

2. Tomato Juice

This is a very good information. some people will want to sell this information to make money. thank you for the info. you are amazing.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Uchesis: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
OP i doubt if you are a soldier. Hardly seen an army lady with such big boobs. Thanks for the info BTW
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Illegal1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dis are the things we nid here and on front page,and not peter obi with his dead on arrival ambition.....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by NastiLord: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Me I'm interested in wetin go make a smelly púcee come dey smell like perfume. Bolanle no kee me grin
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
QuinModah:

So What's the Cause?

i. Water Treatment

2. Tomato Juice

Na person wey get money, see food chop, dey get erection. Buhari govt accompany with Sapa don make our morning erection disappear..
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by 1Alex: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
The commonest cause of no erection in the morning is stress. Work on your BP and regain your morning erection.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you, OP. Remain blessed.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Alaye shift
HolyMan12:

Thank you very much.

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
wink
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Thank you, OP. Remain blessed.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
kiss
gtom06:

This is a very good information. some people will want to sell this information to make money. thank you for the info. you are amazing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by starstaz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Can Harbanero pepper juice replace this water and tomato juice and offer a better solution to getting a stronger morning wood! A Tyson Fury like effect.
Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by benqo01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
My rock of ages doesn't disappoint

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection by QuinModah(f): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
benqo01:
My rock of ages doesn't disappoint

(1) (Reply)

What Defines A Lady As Romantic / Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers? / Ladies; Imagine This Is You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.