Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163209 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by chris4grace: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:

It's not advisable to live with that. At first ladies see this as form of showing affection and continue to enable it so to pull out is now problem.

I don't know about others and I don't lack self esteem but I will never allow a man to pound me more than twice a week. We check out this before saying I do.
That's part of compatibility.
If we can't agree on that, all man go his way. Can't continue doing something I don't enjoy. men like that have high sexual hormones. They should learn how to masturbate, get fulfilment from mouth action or even bang sex doll and leave me alone. I didn't come to this world to rump everyday.

I am very sure you are not married, if you have you won't have sent this...

Let me advice you so you don't make this mistake when you marry

If you put on the 2x weekly sex in your home be ready to also have a second wife in the house.....

Marriage is not hide and see relationships..

It's a life time journey that take maximum level of understanding...

Sex promotes intimacy in marriage...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by razible5384(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Jeferious:
Madam, I doff my hat for you. Your opinion is the wisest on this forum so far. You really married your best friend.

I just dey laugh these other ladies asking the op to report her husband to her mum. For what kwanu Seriously that is a very bad decision. Personally, I can endure my wife trying to talk to me about what she feels is sexual libido abnormality(though I would feel a little bit bad. Maybe I'm not getting things right in the other room, or we are just not sexually compatible)....but to invite your mum into that kind issue is what I won't take lightly. After she's done with her sermon and gone, I go change am for you. I won't beat you, neither will I scold you. But I will make sure you're celibate for the rest of your life. Henceforth, there will be no more "entertainment" for you in the other room. I will even "sister-zone" you sef. Like I'd replace the sweet names I reserved for you e.g honey, sweetheart etc. with "sister". You and that your mother will come to village meeting and beg me in front of the whole kindred before I can restart my conjugal duties again.

Meanwhile, how I take care of my needs while you remain my "celibate wife" is none of anyone's business grin
grin grin..Ma niggur
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by buzorcharles(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Give him sex every day. Abi u need help? Buy him a side chick then.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
chris4grace:

I am very sure you are not married, if you have you won't have sent this...

Let me advice you so you don't make this mistake when you marry

If you put on the 2x weekly sex in your home be ready to also have a second wife in the house.....

Marriage is not hide and see relationships..

It's a life time journey that take maximum level of understanding...

Sex promotes intimacy in marriage...
Will u marry me so I can change my orientation?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by chccho(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Sex!!! sex!!! sex!!! Everyday as if its more than 15-30mins of pleasure! U want to be pounding a woman's vagina every second for a whole life time Sooner or later the honey pot will dry up. Aren't there other things that can excite or interest the mind than just sex sex sex all the time? Can't u watch a movie, listen to some good music, watch movies,jist,argue spend time doing productive thinking/reasoning? Shouldn't there be time to self reflect & meditate on life as a whole? Why do u want to pound on your wife all day like u don't own her for a lifetime?? Yes we are all human and get sexual urges but shouldn't everything be in moderation? OP u really need to sit your husband down and have a heart to heart talk with him. Not disrespectfully, but make him see reason with u and let him know u are hurting physically and emotionally. Marriage should be more of enjoyment, even tho u have to endure it doesn't mean u should suffer much because of an over bearing sex drive. The bitter truth is that eventually such a man with a very high libido might still look outside even if u pound him 24hrs a day. Afterall u will get pregnant, bare children and nurse babies then what's going to happen all that time Your husband needs to channel his energy to other things than Sex, sex sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
obinnanelson4:
A woman who thinks like you will make a bad wife. is that how to console a lady who brought her marital problem for advise? terrible!
This ogogoro master. she gave her own advice / opinion in peace. which to me isn't bad at all. because any man who will be pounding his wife everyday and night is simply a mad dog. you want to kill someone's daughter because you paid dowry? You dey craze Noni. meanwhile, why tackle her when your blockhead hasn't offered any advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by owowa145(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
Give him a side chick
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mophic123: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Add sugar to all his food. Breakfast, lunch and supper. U will thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Vivichaddy(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
The funniest thing about women is that instead of them to look for solutions on how they can adapt to the situation, they will start saying rubbish. But when it comes to their turn (I mean when it's the woman that has high sex urges), you expect the man to manage you in your imperfection.
My friend you guys should shut up if you don't have a better advice to give than talking as if you're different.
I'm not agreeing to the fact that the woman is lucky by my dear sisters, the sex is his right as your husband. If you don't give it to him or create other stuffs as they've said, you're pushing your husband outside. You're supposed to be his everything, if he can't get it from you, then I'm sorry it's the wrong thing but he will look elsewhere.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by karnap(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
would you want him to married another wife to help relief you? get to bear and use to it.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by domino4211(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

Do you sex your wife every hour of the day during this lockdown simply because you have a high libido?

The lady said she never knew Her Man had a high sex drive cos they never had sex until they both got married. So if they had had sex before getting married, she would have known him better and put things into consideration before getting married to him. That's why I said negative effects of marriage before sex with all due respect.

Soft!
Did she say her husband "sexes" her every hour of the day?
Or you're just saying it to make your comment seem more sensible?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
wany:

Your comment is warp and very insensitive, also spelt out your person.sad for the women i n your space undecided

What of the comment of your fellow empty head I replied to? Blind women solidarity is the cause of frustration amongst Women of out time.
As for the woman in my life, my dear wife, she is no empty head. She is a down-to-earth and rational.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by domino4211(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Rozz:
so bold,so compatibility cannot be known until you fornicate abi?change your mindset sir
It's not a matter of me changing my mindset.
This is reality.
Every human has what I call a "sexual profile"..
And you never know your sexual profile until you've had sex before.
We all have different sexual preferences and many men have different sexual problems(weak erection,low sperm count,premature ejaculation,impotence,small and tiny dicks)..
Some men and women like long marathon sex while others prefer short multiple sex.
Some women have dry vaginas.
These variations makes it imperative to know who you're compatible with just to avoid the kinda predicament the Op is in now..
When you end up marrying someone you aint sexually ok with,youd end up enduring your marriage. Marriage should be enjoyed.
If the man loves marathon sex,the wife should too or she ends up enduring and suffering in silence just to keep the marriage.
Same if the man isn't that sexually active,he needs a woman who isn't too.
How do you know your sexual compatibility?
You Bleep,that's how.
Leave religion outta this.
This right here is reality.
Marriage should be endured.
Some women marry blindly and luckily end up with a compatible spouse.This isn't always the case,majority of women who marry blindly either get divorced or have to endure their marriage that should be enjoyed..
Like it or not,there is sense in what I'm saying..
If you disagree,kindly tell me how you'd know a man's sexual capacity when you haven't had sex..
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Madam u r still lucky he is sleeping with u only. Me dat my ex boyfriend will sleep with me almost everyday, he doesnt want to know maybe im on periods or not, he doesnt care if i am sick or not. And yet he still sleep with different women he likes. My ex bf would buy a big pack of condom and will finish it within three months. Na me go dey trash the nylon sef after fucking the girls...truly, its tiring cos av been in ur shoes, the only advice i can gv is dat u look for other means to engage him such dat he wont think of sex every day....
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Lizboh:

My sister, some of us are having the same experience. I've been married to my husband for the past 20yrs, and its sex sex everyday except on my period. We've had series of issues because of it but oga no gree change. Most times I start fights because I don't want to do but he will still come for it. What I've doing for more than 2yrs now is just to lay back and allow him do what he want without participating ( he no kuku dey mind again)..I also pretend to sleep when he is doing it. Most people here will not understand what you are going through, just learn to live with it. Thats my own advise
sorry to say. your husband is a mad dog. I don't want to say more than this because i might sound more aggressive. before you start judging i'm married too. No real man should turn his wife to a sex slave because you paid dowry. atimes Big boys look away because the mutual feeling isn't there. what nonsense? This your comment has spoilt my whole day. I will equally advice you to continue since you are already used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

HAQ HAQ HAQ.
you don't know what is going on
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
chii8:
Maybe, he's not giving you enough pre-intimacy.Talk to him about it,he will have to put you in the mood, so you too will be enjoying it.It seems you're not really enjoying sex time out with hubby.Moreover,if you're husband is so good,he never bothered to find out why you have never initiated the sex thing,is it not selfish of him to do that?and it also means you may or may not have been reaching orgasm during intercourse,

Don't forget to pray about it too, assuming we have something like the office of a professional sex therapist here, you would need one too
CHEERS....

We have. Jaruma is there for them grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mamatwiny(f): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2020
I will advise you discuss this with him. Some men do this thinking they are making you happy, but not knowing it is the opposite. You also have to check the drugs and food he takes; any drug with maca increase sex drives. Food that contains ginger and garlic, honey, tigernut etc also increase libido. Some ppl also say banana , yoghurt etc increase drive in men.

If you have tried and the above is not the case, then he simply has very high libido. Some men are naturally like that. Check what u wear in the house, it could be a factor.

You can also put it in prayer so that he can learn to put his flesh in control as excess of everything is sin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
This is scary... Imagining your scenario is giving me bumps.
The woman is a dondy while the hubby is a mad dog. na me talk am.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mamatwiny(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2020
nnemekaemmanuel:

We have. Jaruma is there for them grin
Have you seen someone it worked for? Forget all these Instagram things. 80% of things you see on Instagram are make believe. Showbiz things.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
Madam u r still lucky he is sleeping with u only. Me dat my ex boyfriend will sleep with me almost everyday, he doesnt want to know maybe im on periods or not, he doesnt care if i am sick or not. And yet he still sleep with different women he likes. My ex bf would buy a big pack of condom and will finish it within three months. Na me go dey trash the nylon sef after fucking the girls...truly, its tiring cos av been in ur shoes, the only advice i can gv is dat u look for other means to engage him such dat he wont think of sex every day....
Ex boyfriend? every Sunday, i give additional offering because nobi me go marry maaaaaaaaad people like una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by chccho(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

sorry to say. your husband is a mad dog. I don't want to say more than this because i might sound more aggressive. before you start judging i'm married too. No real man should turn his wife to a sex slave because you paid dowry. atimes Big boys look away because the mutual feeling isn't there. what nonsense? This your comment has spoilt my whole day. I will equally advice you to continue since you are already used to it.
Why do u have to insult her or her husband? Your choice of words already tells much about your person too. Which in itself is a BIG problem!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Chuky7(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Different styles every day
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Gracemadeit:
There is more to life than sex oga. Sex is not the ultimate in life.

I agree. But tell us the list of those ultimate things you have achieved as a result of your very poor sex drive. Why are we not hearing about you? Moteover, good sex drive is also a proof of good health. So watch it bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2020
chccho:

Why do u have to insult her or her husband? Your choice of words already tells much about your person too. Which in itself is a BIG problem!
Thunder Fire you well well. don't quote me again asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Gracemadeit:
How can a married man be having sex on a daily bases? Is he normal or doesn't he have other things thinking about? I am married too and I can't imagine myself having sex everyday when I have enough task both in career wise and in education. Maybe the man doesn't have what he is thinking of? grin
My brother i tire for all these tramadol folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:

It works for u, fine.
U accepted it, don't assume it will work for others.
And it's low self esteem. Women being afraid they may lose their husband to the other lady is the cause of this. Let me satisfy him so he won't go out. Make a research babe. That is exactly what this babe did. She was the good wife that shouldn't deny her husband, he is too good to her so why will she withhold herself. It's a sin. Part of the virtuous woman.
So she keep on enabling the selfish act from her husband.
She never ever initiate sex cos she never hunger for it

That's the most selfish act a husband can pull against the wife and guilt trip her if she says otherwise cos she lacks the self confidence to say no and mean it.
U can term it anything u want.
Educate the dondy pleaseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You simply have to beat him at the bed game. Eat stuffs to boost your libido and unleash the dragon on him.. I'm sure he'll cool off a bit. Sap him of all energy.. Him go calm down
See advice. i nearly puked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by koa247(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2020
My sister listen to me I can compare myself with your husband, just have it in mind that 1 man Can Satisfy 5 woman respectfully .......so make yourself available in five places... IT Will REDUCE
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
mamatwiny:

Have you seen someone it worked for? Forget all these Instagram things. 80% of things you see on Instagram are make believe. Showbiz things.

Lol I've got niggas that have slept with girls putting on the waistbead at about 300k. They said the sex was a fantasy and the least they charge is 30k for shortime.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by jarkbauer: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Legitz:
deeperly inside of you, you're not happy with the way your wife is not allowing you to screw her...

Very unhappy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by verifiedlegacy: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
i seriously don't know wat women want in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.