Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered (5569 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by madone: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:

Lol haba. I just had to express myself in writing
grin u wriit well sha Weldon oo
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
You will be alright.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by drealcivilceno(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:

Dude you have described her part in your life and she is not giving it. It is always business as usual. You have left her and you should feel good gradually...

Take your time. Go out and have fun and remember, there is no void in your life unless you dug it. No loves you better than you love yourself...

Do not mind people shouting dump her ass, that is toxic.

Face your future, guy seriously, Face it!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bruh....this is sign of witchcraft as u have said earlier.
Bros if u really know that u want to revenge on her and make her feel the pain u are passing through,

Jux pretend to forgive her and try to forget everything she has done to u.then during this process make everything to be going on well.

Then just buy time for ur sef and be searching for a new babe. Finally, arrange the new babe and make her to come to ur place to see u. Then wen she see u with the girl may be making love...she will never forget and forgive her sef for such incident.

But am not advicing u to do this. I am just suggesting base on ur episode. Hope u know that paying evil for evil is bad.

My earnest advise is for u to let go and move on with life. Always believe that there are good girls out there for u to get.

Don't give up there a better days ahead bruh.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Godsonjolly: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin this op tried o. The part that got me laughing was when he said "while reading the message he felt like going to the toilet" to do what there? Reverse time or do time travel? Abeg leave her joor. Most cool, nice guys find it difficult to get true love. It's normal. Forget the girl, delete everything about her, with time, even her memories in ur head will fade. Peace

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Jflex07(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
After my last breakup to enter relationship sef just tire me, na so so this kind negative news dey always filter nairaland.. E be like I go follow dey reason baby mama stuff oh. walahi no relationship perfect sha but the lies, cheating and deceit just too much these days. Make God help man in these scary times.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by TheOdumodu: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
madone:
grin u wriit well sha Weldon oo
Thank you
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Those who cheats on their partners who're loyal to them; don't deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who's loyal in a relationship by cheating. Mr OP, the handwriting was clearly written on the wall. I know the pains of been cheated on, I've been through it before. Be strong OP, she don't deserve you. There's no need revenging, it would only amount to hurting yourself. If you must start a new relationship, it should be because you're ready and like the person but if you wanna do it to spite her, then it won't be worth it. I would prefer you man up and tell her its over instead of pretending to love her, it will only drain you emotionally. Don't worry, you will be fine.

I'd rather leave a relationship instead of cheating..

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by TheOdumodu: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Dude you have described her part in your life and she is not giving it. It is always business as usual. You have left her and you should feel good gradually...

Take your time. Go out and have fun and remember, there is no void in your life unless you dug it. No loves you better than you love yourself...

Do not mind people shouting dump her ass, that is toxic.

Face your future, guy seriously, Face it!
Thanks, I really do appreciate

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
One of my greatest fear right now is that I’m still in love with her despite all that has happened.

Guy

You be.

Fool..

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by 24kmagic: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who else stopped reading after the first two paragraphs?

You kept adding irrelevant details.

You are telling us the dangers of cheating when you should be telling us what your sweet heart did to you.

I no read again biko

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Thryphosa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
The OP is seriously in lust with that girl, this one no be love o. Pls be a man and let her go, you will surely find someone better that her. Before you start pointing fingers to me, I was in your shoe when I was still searching, but immediately I find out you're a cheat, I back out. Thank God today for those decisions I made then, now married with my best friend who doesn't hide anything from me, can lay my hands on her phone anytime, picks her call and all that.

OP, dump that girl, and move on.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by TheOdumodu: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thryphosa:
The OP is seriously in lust with that girl, this one no be love o. Pls be a man and let her go, you will surely find someone better that her. Before you start pointing fingers to me, I was in your shoe when I was still searching, but immediately I find out you're a cheat, I back out. Thank God today for those decisions I made then, now married with my best friend who doesn't hide anything from me, can lay my hands on her phone anytime, picks her call and all that.

OP, dump that girl, and move on.
I believe you didn't read to the end else you'd have seen that I said we ain't together no more

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by CsRockefeller(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga u will be fine grin

I am a cool guy like u, got my heart broken a lot of times grin

What changed?
The day I broke someone's heart, I stopped feeling bad about past breakups. Infact, I didnt only break her heart, I made her cry grin

She told me she has never cried for someone ever. I felt sad and happy grin

Happy because I could make someone cry for me grin grin grin grin

Though, it wasnt intentionally. But, what I got after it was an all round block on all social media sites. She unblocked me after much pleading and I decided to be stupid again grin grin

This time there is no hope for any unblocking grin

Whenever anyone breaks my heart, I refer back to that lady and feel not too bad.

So just find someone and break her heart too, you would be fine.

grin grin

Modified:
Finally, if u dont want your heart broken ever ever, again, go for the one who wants you more than you want her. If she breaks your heart, call me a big fool!!

It was during my NYSC that I knew once a Lady loves you more than you love her there is nothing on earth she wont do for you, nothing!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Tladybukky(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

And you still love her undecided

Sometimes its not easy to forget about the person you truly and sincerely love.. Its so hard
��
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
op if u don't let her go,this guys will help u out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Thryphosa(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:

I believe you didn't read to the end else you'd have seen that I said we ain't together no more

Okay, then you've taken the right decision. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:

She actually does but I can't go back. Sometimes she still comes around the house
Allowing her to come around the house is a bad idea bro. She will scheme herself into your life again trust me and this time, you will feel the hurt more than you are right now.

If you want to heal, let her go and heal properly before allowing her to come close because by then, you'd have gotten over her completely.

Also, if you try to use her and play games with her, I pity you because you will be trapped in the milky way and get confused. Don't allow anyone or anything keep you confused, stay away from her and tell her to stay away from around your house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by placeofallure(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mariangeles:

Have you ever being in love? undecided

@ TheOdumodu
...You could touch the moonlight
When your heart is shooting stars
You're holding heaven in your arms
Have you ever been in love
Have you ever walked on air
Ever felt like you were dreaming
When you never thought it could
But it really feels that good
Have you ever been in love....

Sorry.
You either put her in your past and let her remain there till Jesus comes OR

If you're the vengeful type, keep her, then cheat on her, don't let her know outright but when you're done using her, do an intentional mistake, let her catch you, then send her on her path. Do me I do you!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by bashar83(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
So sad bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Zoroaster: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
bashar83:
So sad bro. But women are very deceitful. I found out after 10 years of marriage that my then-girlfriend cheated on me. I could have sworn nothing of such had ever happened. Now I am in a relationship/ marriage with mixed feelings. 10years of lies and 2 kids later.
Does she know you know?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by DaddyRochie1642: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
** Yawns** ... Next please
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by bashar83(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zoroaster:
Does she know you know?

yes, she knows.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by freethesheeple(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:
How I got to know about her infidelity

At that time, I was really bent on finding out all her misdeeds though I knew I would get hurt, but I just had to do it. As God will have it, there was one morning when we were about going to church and while she was having her bath, I took her phone and went to her Whatsapp chat with the guy she claimed was her primary school classmate and I could not believe what I saw. In the chat, the guy asked her what they were and she said they were sex mates… My heart began beating faster and I seriously wanted to go to the toilet after reading that (laughs). Immediately she came out from the bathroom, I confronted her and she said it was a game they were playing on Whatsapp that it’s not true. Now, where I messed up was I didn’t really go through the chat and I wasn’t thinking straight at that time so I took her word for it because she sounded so convincing and innocent trust me so I let it go and we went to church.

After I was this close at finding out her misdeeds, she now made her Whatsapp accessible using a pin code and that was what really ascertained me that she actually was a cheat and I said to myself that this time, I must get it right. For my plan to work, I needed her Whatsapp pin so one day while she was with her phone, I pretended to be asleep and when she was about typing her Whatsapp pin, I quickly looked stylishly and I finally got it.

One fateful day, she went out with her female friend and left her phone at my place because it was dead so after she left, I quickly used my laptop to power on the phone and immediately went to her Whatsapp to go through the chats again and this time, carefully so I did just that and from what I saw, she really was a cheat, in fact, the chat was really nasty and I can’t speak of it. Truth is after I read it all, I cried my eyes out cause I felt used and betrayed by someone I trusted a lot. After I got hold of myself, I called her friend so I could speak to her but she hung up so I waited till the next day for her to get back.

The next day seemed to take forever to come but nevertheless, it came and I couldn’t wait to hear another lie from her but at the same time, I was eager to see her cause I feel a void in me whenever she isn’t close to me. Anyways, she later came back and was apologetic, she said she hid it from me because she was scared I would break up and that she never had sex with the guy (I still don’t believe that) but they’ve kissed. It was all like a dream to me but I had to accept reality and although what she did hurt me, I was ready to forgive her and put everything behind as long as she stays away from the so-called primary school classmate, I guess she wasn’t ready to be forgiven. She still spoke to the guy regularly and said she would stop speaking to him soon that she can’t just stop talking to him like that… I was dumbfounded sincerely.

To cut the long story short, I kept having this bitterness inside of me whenever I think of what she did and it was driving me crazy so things fell apart and we went our separate ways.

Conclusion

One of my greatest fear right now is that I’m still in love with her despite all that has happened and that I might not be able to love another the same way or if possible, more. I really want to see her happy, I really do but also, I want her to experience the pain I went through or even far greater pain cause I’m still hurting inside and I don’t know how to let go of this hurt other than thinking about it or expressing it out in writing. The biggest question I have that has gone unanswered is “why did I have to be cheated on and lied to the face?”. I remember her looking me in the eye and telling me there is nobody else, that I’m the only guy she’s with presently… isn’t that witchcraft?

Now I keep asking myself if I was an experiment to her or was I just used to while away time though I have no answer to those questions yet but I’d really like to know if she truly ever loved me but I surely can say I loved her deeply and I still do to the moon and back.

oga u are never in love..?Maybe she is Beautiful and sexy and getting another woman like her with nice face;body and ass go hard u...
Am a man but sex makes u think like a new baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Zoroaster: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
bashar83:

yes, she knows. actually spilt it herself. out of self-pity, I guess.
Damn, stay strong bro
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by ATTemi: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ur mumu never do u!
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Millennialaku(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
madone:
grin my guy the last I checked people with genuine story of break up no dey get plenty write up like this oo. ur own even get paragraph. the girl must be right for cheating cos ur life must boring and stereotype. grin only cheating u are giving paragraphs and heading if I am the girl I will cheat again and again
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my stomach grin grin grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by doris4u(f): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheOdumodu:
Before I start, I'm actually an old member of Nairaland but had to create a new account for privacy's sake.

From the very start, I knew something was coming but what I did not know was that it will be of such profound magnitude. I’ll have to admit I never really saw such deceit coming, not even in my wildest imagination. Left to me, she was the most perfect girl I’ve ever come across but like they do say, when it’s too good to be true, then it definitely is. If there is one thing I so much detest in a relationship, it’s infidelity.

One thing infidelity does is that it messes with the affected person psychologically to the point it becomes improbable to trust again. I believe we all have a choice to abstain from infidelity, if not for our self-esteem then for the respect we have for our partner and if both reasons can’t keep oneself from it then I’d say such a person doesn’t deserve to be loved. Cheating on a partner makes one look cheap and that’s how I saw it when I fell a victim of infidelity. I saw my partner as a cheap, deceitful person who simply wants to get down with any guy that comes around (That’s literally how I felt and still do).

Before I became a victim of infidelity, I initially had my fears due to rumors I heard about my partner sleeping around though that was before we started dating or so I thought. When we started dating, I held her in high esteem because I believed she valued her dignity, was matured, or at least so I thought and would not indulge in such but guess I was wrong. She lost the respect I had for her the moment her game was up. Now all I see when I look at her is a “loose girl” and it pains me a lot cause deep down I’m still in love with her and at the same time, I’m angry and bitter for the way I was deceived and emotionally traumatized.

The suspicion

Okay, there was this guy (Buchi) I knew was always calling her and all but she said he was her classmate right from primary school and that’s all. Though it was difficult to swallow, I did let it slide and put it behind me until I noticed something different. Anytime he called, they no longer speak English but Igbo and though I’m Igbo, it’s embarrassing that I can’t speak or hear most things so that was the advantage she had. It got to a point where she’ll go outside to answer his call and anytime they finish talking on the phone, she’ll become moody and this really got my attention big time. Whenever I ask her why does she become moody whenever she talks to him, she claims it’s nothing that she’s just like that although she gets moody a times, this was beyond normal.

From everything that was happening, I did not need a prophet to tell me that there was something wrong so I decided to find out what was really happening.
I feel ur pain bro, av been there and am healing gradually. My ex suddenly started becoming friendly but I put I bluntly reminded him of his gf. Inasmuch that I do miss him at times i av disciplined myself that I deserve better . The thoughts of being with her will surely crop up in ur mind but you have to let go for your own sanity.
She has studied you well to know ur kind of person and know that she will be forgiven for her stupidity, never go back to the arms of those that don't deserve you for the fear of loneliness.
She is gonna regret it then wish to come back but it will be too late for her to do so.
There is a saying that what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by davidadenrele: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello,

I read your story with serious attention this are my advice to you.
1. You are too naive, and it's seems you are afraid to make up your mind.
2. You saw the handwriting on the wall, you were once close to a fact that she was having an affair outside the relationship.
3. Once a cheat would always be a cheat, learn to forgive but don't be trustful to the extend you are taken advantage of the cost are always immeasurable.
4. Guy that babe get your password and she's as good as a James Bond she's a sly a good one.
5. This is year 2020 and you are still this emotional haba!!...brother you no represent at all, come of it wake up shine your eyes, you are a guy, you should be the one dectating the game and not her.
6.Let her go....i feel your pain but you have to man up for the mean time release her let her be let learn in the hardway that she can't eat her cake and have it.
7. You had access to a fact that she was obviously cheating and was lying to you but you still play into her hands, what level of insecurity would make a babe that was in your crib goes out to make a call and cannot make her in your presence sorry no insult you you are just too weak to control her what nonsense!!

Let her be for now when she comes back begging used her and dumped her to trash bin she belongs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Babaibejii: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2020
TheOdumodu:

At that time, I was really bent on finding out all her misdeeds though I knew I would get hurt, but I just had to do it. As God will have it, there was one morning when we were about going to church and while she was having her bath, I took her phone and went to her Whatsapp chat with the guy she claimed was her primary school classmate and I could not believe what I saw. In the chat, the guy asked her what they were and she said they were sex mates… My heart began beating faster and I seriously wanted to go to the toilet after reading that (laughs). Immediately she came out from the bathroom, I confronted her and she said it was a game they were playing on Whatsapp that it’s not true. Now, where I messed up was I didn’t really go through the chat and I wasn’t thinking straight at that time so I took her word for it because she sounded so convincing and innocent trust me so I let it go and we went to church.

After I was this close at finding out her misdeeds, she now made her Whatsapp accessible using a pin code and that was what really ascertained me that she actually was a cheat and I said to myself that this time, I must get it right. For my plan to work, I needed her Whatsapp pin so one day while she was with her phone, I pretended to be asleep and when she was about typing her Whatsapp pin, I quickly looked stylishly and I finally got it.

One fateful day, she went out with her female friend and left her phone at my place because it was dead so after she left, I quickly used my laptop to power on the phone and immediately went to her Whatsapp to go through the chats again and this time, carefully so I did just that and from what I saw, she really was a cheat, in fact, the chat was really nasty and I can’t speak of it. Truth is after I read it all, I cried my eyes out cause I felt used and betrayed by someone I trusted a lot. After I got hold of myself, I called her friend so I could speak to her but she hung up so I waited till the next day for her to get back.

The next day seemed to take forever to come but nevertheless, it came and I couldn’t wait to hear another lie from her but at the same time, I was eager to see her cause I feel a void in me whenever she isn’t close to me. Anyways, she later came back and was apologetic, she said she hid it from me because she was scared I would break up and that she never had sex with the guy (I still don’t believe that) but they’ve kissed. It was all like a dream to me but I had to accept reality and although what she did hurt me, I was ready to forgive her and put everything behind as long as she stays away from the so-called primary school classmate, I guess she wasn’t ready to be forgiven. She still spoke to the guy regularly and said she would stop speaking to him soon that she can’t just stop talking to him like that… I was dumbfounded sincerely.

To cut the long story short, I kept having this bitterness inside of me whenever I think of what she did and it was driving me crazy so things fell apart and we went our separate ways.

Conclusion

One of my greatest fear right now is that I’m still in love with her despite all that has happened and that I might not be able to love another the same way or if possible, more. I really want to see her happy, I really do but also, I want her to experience the pain I went through or even far greater pain cause I’m still hurting inside and I don’t know how to let go of this hurt other than thinking about it or expressing it out in writing. The biggest question I have that has gone unanswered is “why did I have to be cheated on and lied to the face?”. I remember her looking me in the eye and telling me there is nobody else, that I’m the only guy she’s with presently… isn’t that witchcraft?

Now I keep asking myself if I was an experiment to her or was I just used to while away time though I have no answer to those questions yet but I’d really like to know if she truly ever loved me but I surely can say I loved her deeply and I still do to the moon and back.

You still in love with her or her pussy. Lets get 1 thing straight. Oga wake up jor. Later i need go Bleep now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by NwaforIgbo: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
TheOdumodu:

Conclusion

This is me right here.. Exactly what happened to me few weeks back.. I still love her, but I can't imagine myself taking her back..

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Beetwaise(m): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2020
TheOdumodu:

Conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Ma22gLYrU#
@Op, stop wasting useful energy on ladies, check the link above. You're going to discover an awesome secret there. Indeed you're gonna find out something that will positively shift your reasoning in order to become a better & happier man while you still rapport or mingle with ladies.
The ladies we see around these days don't worth any drop of affections & love at all. Just roll with them at you spare time & satisfy yourself first. Remember, no affections or love, no matter how gorgeous/hot they might look.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Husband Material? / It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / Her Body Size Discourages Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.