Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Her Body Size Discourages Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Body Size Discourages Me (5545 Views)

What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Who Is More Beautiful And Good Body Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Body Size Discourages Me by PeeboyDmx: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
I have a friend, she is kind, she is very caring, emphasis on caring
Honestly, I feel like the heart is the most important thing in a human being, and I see her as someone who possesses a big heart
although she is very young by age
she has been the one doing the toasting for a while now and I am kinda going with the flow.

Now the only issue I have is her body size, she is a really fat person
I am not good at body shaming people, because I wouldn't want anyone to do the same to me, but sincerely I don't think I can keep up with her body size.

My reason for bringing this here is that, I feel like I am losing something really precious and valuable all because I am more focused on the outward appearance, secondly I feel like there won't be any intimacy between us even if we start dating because I am not sexually attracted to her.

I am scared that I would look back and regret, but I think I would rather let her go than to hurt her in the future

Please your advices are needed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by ukaface(f): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Take her to the gym

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Newdawn30: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some girls are better left alone as friends... Since you ain't sure now let her be,you're the man you should date who you're attracted to.

28 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Ahmed0336(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bro, I won't advice you to marry any woman you're not sexually attracted to .
Yes character is the key but if she is not attractive wahala dey o.
Is she willing to hit the gym? What happens after child birth? Do you think she'd be willing to hit the gym?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Just do whatever you wish grin

Left for me I will marry her and marry another slim one

Infact if I get money ehn...I will marry all the good and beautiful women to me in my life worldwide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by frozen70(f): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
PeeboyDmx:
Honestly, I feel like the heart is the most important thing in a human being, and I see her as someone who possesses a big heart
she has been the one doing the toasting for a while now and I am kinda going with the flow.

I am not good at body shaming people, because I wouldn't want anyone to do the same to me, but sincerely I don't think I can keep up with her body size.

My reason for bringing this here is that, I feel like I am losing something really precious and valuable all because I am more focused on the outward appearance, secondly I feel like there won't be any intimacy between us even if we start dating because I am not sexually attracted to her.

I am scared that I would look back and regret, but I think I would rather let her go than to hurt her in the future

So far you know that sex can't come into it, just keep a level up relationship and just be friends

If she is not comfortable with it, she will walk out of it

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Reminderz: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2023
don't date a woman out of pity, if you don't like her, just maintain the level of friendship you guys have... don't start what you'll regret later... and the thing is that, if you advice her now to hit the gym because she's fat, she will likely take it as something else...

just close your mouth and know the kind of things you share with her... if you go deceive am say you love her and you con leave her, anything wey your eye see, take am oo...

if to say she get all those figure and beautiful face now, na you go dey disturb am and her shakara go too much...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by stanisbaratheon: 2:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Don't make any promises you can't keep
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Starboytwo(m): 5:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Na from the beginning you suppose don Jakpa..

The more you nice to her, the more she fall for you...

Gbera fast fast koh Jakpa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by adefitim(m): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2023
I was once in this category but thank Jesus I scale through without hurting her feelings but I must say that it’s not easy

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by DeathToRiggers: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2023
have you seen any fat lady that is not kind and caring? Who will marry them if they aren't kind and caring ?
PeeboyDmx:

18 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Babaken(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, I won't advice you to marry any woman you're not sexually attracted to .
Yes character is the key but if she is not attractive wahala dey o.
Is she willing to hit the gym? What happens after child birth? Do you think she'd be willing to hit the gym?
It was too difficult for me then but thank God I now see things differently now .

1 Like

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Blitzking: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

If u are not attracted to her move...no room for pity..u can't live with someone u married cos of pity truout ur life..I love big women with front and back but one thing is tendency of sweating alot and having odour down there is high..and some sex positions is not great with dem..but some fat ladies can love genuinely and are not liabilities they take care of their men.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2023
It's best for you to keep your relationship at just friendship level, don't let it go beyond this undecided

7 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by EbolaTinubu: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
have you seen any fat lady that is not kind? Who will marry them if they aren't kind?
Kai. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Manigie: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Some girls are better left alone as friends... Since you ain't sure now let her be,you're the man you should date who you're attracted to.
This person is a wise person ..... listen to him/her..

If you're not attracted to her, just let her be on her lane, trust me on that....

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Quality20(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2023
She b like say u nor sabi better thing. Abeg rush n marry her and don't allow other guys snatch her from u
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 1Sharon(f): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Stop being shallow.

You can help her to lose weight, but it seems like you men want ready-made beautiful women.

You don't want to put the work in and assist her.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by shogotermies(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Cause she plus sized, she’s not worthy of your love and attraction?

Most men made a lot of wrong decisions by choosing physicals over the internals of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by BigDawsNet: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

Pls don't waste time... let her go.. I think you guys are better off as a friend... I'm pretty sure she will meet someone else that value her body shape...

Don't force yourself to manage what your heart doesn't want... it can end badly..

God bless
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by GodHimself: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Don’t worry you will find someone else. Don’t subscribe to scarcity mentality…there are at least 3 billion women in the world.

Even if you met a new woman every day, it would take you 3 years to meet 1000 women.

You will be alright.

PeeboyDmx:

6 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Exceed15: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2023
Obviously you can present her in the public. If you married her out of pity trust me it will translate to hate. My advice: Let her go for someone who will love her just the way she is.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Kaido: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeBoyDMX, you shouldn't take her to the gym like some ladies suggested. The disadvantage is that when she gets in shape, she gon dump you, or lot of guys will start disturbing her before you know, you get dumped. All the investment, time, energy gone like that grin

So, it is either you date your caring fat girl and have peace of mind. Or look for another hot girl wey no dey caring with 25 boyfriends on Facebook & 100 customers on Bigolive grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Well, you can keep her for her caring attributes and get another bird who's sexy and lusty. One person can't have it all you know. Monogamy is a scam.

Personally, I have a harem of women who have different capabilities and are great in different ways and I have never been happier and satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Give the same girl u 're talking about a slim curvy body nd watch her kindness disappear.
Fat girls 're mostly kind.

7 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Ojagun(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:
Stop being shallow.

You can help her to lose weight, but it seems like you men want ready-made beautiful women.

You don't want to put the work in and assist her.
Women are much more shallow and meaner than men.Women generally dislike fat men.Even fat women dislike fat men.It is not the OPs responsibility to get anyone to lose weight or improve in other aspects of their lives.Men do not simply exist inorder to please women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by MightySparrow: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Have ever prayed for big a miracle?

Don't complain when God answers your prayer nah.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by infogenius(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2023
PeeboyDmx:

There’s a big red flag.

If u are not sexually attracted to her, there’s no need going into a relationship that will lead to marriage with her.

The reason is not far fetched as both of u will definitely cheat on each other.
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by Ojagun(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2023
shogotermies:
Cause she plus sized, she’s not worthy of your love and attraction?

Most men made a lot of wrong decisions by choosing physicals over the internals of women
Women do the exact same thing to men too.No fuccks given

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Ojagun:
Women are much more shallow and meaner than men.Women generally dislike fat men.Even fat women dislike fat men.It is not the OPs responsibility to get anyone to lose weight or improve in other aspects of their lives.Men do not simply exist inorder to please women.

Oh so you don't want to build with your woman? Una want ready-made woman?

Don't worry now, it's the beautiful ones that are showing you pepper.

Since you ignore honest good woman that are not that good-looking. That fat woman is OP's wife and he's about to blow it.

Humble yourself. We will all get old and ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
have you seen any fat lady that is not kind? Who will marry them if they aren't kind?

See vawulence ooooo
Re: Her Body Size Discourages Me by advanceDNA: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh so you don't want to build with your woman? Una want ready-made woman?

Don't worry now, it's the beautiful ones that are showing you pepper.

Since you ignore honest good woman that are not that good-looking. That fat woman is OP's wife and he's about to blow it.

Humble yourself. We will all get old and ugly.

Person wey fat like house... She's already built naaaaaa
What do what the guy to build again??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend! / How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? / Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.