Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? (35311 Views)

Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal / How Can I Treat An Itching Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by aaking(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2020
FrLukas:

Is kafura the same thing as camphor balls and what is it home remedy for?

Not same oo. Just show the sellers of camphor the picture of the kafura
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2020
DAVE5:

Pls how can I come in contact with this said man cos my own teeth don get black hole, felt pain but kinda bearable so I don't know what to expect

I think I've seen such peeps in my area when I was very young, came to our neighborhood and challenged people with tooth ache, worms were removed, abeg are the worms big cos the irritation from the sight of the worms coming out my mouth if I did such cld have significant psych effect could small thing dey quick irritate me
07041967027 that's the man
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by aaking(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Tboy1419:
. I stay in Lagos, ikeja, ogba aguda by county bustop

Then enter market ask for the people selling camphor then show dem d pic or this yoruba alagbo people. Good luck
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by aaking(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
youngestuk:
bros if it works for me, I will be every great full

Don't worry it'll work by God's grace
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by slimprat(f): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hmmmmm
Kafara pelebe,yeah seriously it work but not for your case it’s totally different you better go and remove it unless pain will kill you still you grow grey hair
Seriously you should have remove it when you’re young.Allah will provide for you o,pain in teeth is season film ooooo
Please Biko go and remove it oooo
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DAVE5(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2020
omonighoblessing:

07041967027 that's the man

Ok, I'll call him, thanks
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by juri: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2020
omonighoblessing:

Thanks,
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

Not same oo. Just show the sellers of camphor the picture of the kafura

Oh...ok, thanks.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by faithfull18(f): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
bujebudanu1:

Let me open my mouth so you can count
Open it.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go to UCH Ibadan to get treated...It is cheaper there
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
juri:

I think we should be open-minded. You may not have experienced something does not make its existence a falsehood.
Really? cheesy

We should be open-minded? grin

I have removed THOUSANDS OF TEETH over THIRTEEN Years of practice..

SO, what is it you are talking about being open minded?

There's no worm in your teeth,period.. shocked

These people even remove BIG WORMS from people's eyes,don't be fooled..

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Beey(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
sagaciousblog:
Let the OP finish using his "camphor" and "touch n go" first. He will still go back to beg the Dentist grin someone having severe pain won't have time to come seek opinion on nairaland. Africans always looking for shortcuts.
grin grin ;DHahaa, Nairaland Doctors with all their advice, he’ll be running begging the dentist.My teeth took me to hell.I don’t think labor pain is worse than what I felt grin
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Shittu57: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

Don't remove it or waste your money .
Buy kafura pelebe. Put it inside bottle water but half of the water is good to use with 3or4 cubes of the kafura .

Modified

To the ones thinking is joke. See d one am using at home just snap it now

please how is the use of it? is it by drinking or applying it to affected area and pore it out after some minutes

please,how is the use of it? is it by drinking or applying to affected area and pour it out after some minutes
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by BastardSage: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Oh...ok, thanks.
[/s]
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by irukandji89(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
You need to get the procedure done. That's the permanent solution.

In the meantime, you can use the following for quick pain relief:

Hexedene or touch and go.

Brush well and also use mouth wash ( not the sweetened one, I recommend Listerine original)

Also, floss.
Also, there's this toothpaste (forgotten the name).

It's in a short pack, red and methol flavoured. Very hot sensation while brushing.

Also, use table salt alone to brush helps sometimes and also removes plaques and kills plaque causing amoeba.

Then lastly,

You know that Chelsea dry gin? The satchet?

Use it to swish between the teeth and mouth for few seconds up to a minute.

Not recommended if you don't drink.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if any of the above options affect you in a different way than it affected me.

Good luck.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by aaking(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shittu57:

please how is the use of it? is it by drinking or applying it to affected area and pore it out after some minutes

please,how is the use of it? is it by drinking or applying to affected area and pour it out after some minutes

Good question. Use it to gargle your mouth for like 5mins. But Shake b4 using it. Do not drink it. Do not grand the kafura.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nuclear99(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
madgoat:

Rubbish
Baba that longrich dey work oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Ahmiee(f): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2020
experienced the pain for 5 years now at first was scared to extract it. went to the dentist they said they will remove 2 and fill one, saw people there crying cuss of toothache I ran didn't come back not until last month it was so unbearable although before then it do come and go, but this one I couldn't sleep at night till the next day. the headache was so crazy it felt like I was going mad I was dizzy . I went to the hospital but cause of the pandemic the doctor recommended drugs for me and said after a week if it continued I should come back for extraction, fortunately the pain subsided, since then . I didn't add mine has hole and is affecting the other tooth, the hole is so big . don't if anyone can recommend something ATM , will definitely remove it after this whole thing is over.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Ahmiee(f): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2020
.lexperienced the pain for 5 years now at first was scared to extract it. went to the dentist they said they will remove 2 and fill one, saw people there crying cuss of toothache I ran didn't come back not until last month it was so unbearable although before then it do come and go, but this one I couldn't sleep at night till the next day. the headache was so crazy it felt like I was going mad I was dizzy . I went to the hospital but cause of the pandemic the doctor recommended drugs for me and said after a week if it continued I should come back for extraction, fortunately the pain subsided, since then . I didn't add mine has hole and is affecting the other tooth, the hole is so big . don't if anyone can recommend something ATM , will definitely remove it after this whole thing is over.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by LaExpert: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Immune1:
Please don't extract the tooth....tooth extraction is an outdated solution. What you need is a ROOT CANAL TREATMENT.....this process involves removal of the dentine (the living element) and filling of the tooth thereafter.This will maintain the tooth but in a lifeless form ( like a dud tooth).

I am not a dentist.....but trust me on this.... Its not a cheap procedure and can take up to 2-3weeks.

Did you read the post before responding?

If you did, you definitely won't have said this.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I had an impacted tooth but the milk tooth replacing it got tired and painful and I removed it. Did you remove the impacted tooth or both the tooth and the one it was hiding under?

I'm asking because I don't understand how the one under can be removed without the one above it affected.

My impacted tooth was inside my gum so my gum had to be torn open and the tooth removed then stitched afterwards
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Evaberry:

My impacted tooth was inside my gum so my gum had to be torn open and the tooth removed then stitched afterwards

Mine too is but hiding under another tooth. Can that tooth be removed without affecting the one on it?

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Mine too is but hiding under another tooth. Can that tooth be removed without affecting the one on it?

Nope both will be removed, prepare for it, it’s going to be hell. If you can go to a good hospital so you don’t have complications, I got cellulitis and almost died.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Evaberry:

Nope both will be removed, prepare for it, it’s going to be hell. If you can go to a good hospital so you don’t have complications, I got cellulitis and almost died.

I'm scared to death now cry I don't feel pain now but a doctor told me I would later.

Do you wear denture or you just left it?

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by alwayssparkling: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Evaberry:

but why wasn't anesthetic used to first numb the pain?

I really want to know more from ur experience.

I'm glad I opened this thread
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
alwayssparkling:

Anesthesia was used but it didn’t cover everywhere, the tooth was really deep. Anesthesia made it so I wouldn't die from the pain
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
alwayssparkling:

I can’t even imagine how the pain would have been like if anesthesia wasn’t used.
It was hellish and when the anesthesia wore off I saw Jesus. but you’d feel so much better in the coming weeks so please get it done, the older you grow the worst it gets
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm scared to death now cry I don't feel pain now but a doctor told me I would later.

Do you wear denture or you just left it?

It was my gum that was tore open, and my gum was stitched afterwards so it doesn’t even like I took out a tooth but the worst part was when I got complications and had to be in the hospital for 2 weeks
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Frankenstein: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2020
alwayssparkling:

no he did not. he just used a bright torch in examining it. i think he is right though because the jaw area look abnormaly red and swollen
Normally when a tooth is erupting, there's inflammation and it is usually accompanied by pain. It doesn't mean it's impacted. You need to have it examined before removing.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by kingreign(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Taiwo20:
The only other way that I know of that is very cost effective us to get punched severely in the jaw.

That would reset your dentition and make your molars come forth.

You are welcome
grin grin
Taiwo you're wicked o grin grin
See the kind advice you give person. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Taiwo20(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
kingreign:

grin grin
Taiwo you're wicked o grin grin
See the kind advice you give person. cheesy cheesy

Its cost effective
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by kingreign(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Taiwo20:

Its cost effective
Oshe dokita Taiwo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.