Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? (35320 Views)

Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal / How Can I Treat An Itching Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by PropertyBuying(f): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2020
sagaciousblog:
continue displaying your manners cheesy cheesy
The other option to treating this is to go the herbal route.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by nsiba: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2020
sagaciousblog:
continue displaying your manners cheesy cheesy

That was a stupid dentist took almost 7days just to remove a tooth from my main G.
Very heartless and money conscious lots
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Parisian: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Where did you get yours done?
Omopinky:
Sorry dear. Tooth ache no be small pikin Play. Obey the dentist please. I spent 97k last Dec for removing and filling
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by elowhite40: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2020
All u need to do contact me 08188379432 I will help you
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by donbrowser(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Alwayssparkling
Buy local gin. Not packaged one. Raw local gin. Gaggle and hold for 10 mins. Repeat 3 times for 3 days morning and night.

This is a personal experience. You will ask for my account details later.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Parisian: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God you're a dentist. I have a question for you.

When a person has a cavity, are there usually worms in it? I'm asking cuz a few people have said they had works removed from their teeth and I've had several cavities but have never seen worms, why?
DarkJeddi:
You are talking to a Dentist.. angry
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by jeph19(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Use this antiseptic morning and night before going to bed
Soak it with wool then place on the gum the teeth are to germinate from
Before the week runs out you'll be fine.
As a follow up, use pepsodent 123 or Colgate Toothpaste
They're cert effective... Don't remove those teeth

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Keketu(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
heard d only permanent solution is to remove...was down with serious toothache last 5 yrs n it was hell..it was caused by too much cold water bcoz i was chewing ice blocks bk den n it gave my teeth a visible hole dt hunted me with pains especially at nites n wud be crying lyk a kid...asked around n was given a pain killer for tooth (anacin) n it was a temporary aid.. was told to go remove d tooth bt was warned dt it can spreqd to odas nt until mu aunt came bk from her trip to d east n said he bought a seed lyk mixture from inside d bus she was in, d woman dt sold it said d mixture is gotten from snake venom n lizard droplets n some leaves bcox d tin looks lyk marijuanaa...said i take a pinch n aply it to d hole b4 i sleep wich i did n matched it inbetween my teeths n felt no pain dt nite n d next morning i wokeup to spit it out n saw 3 dead worms along with d mixture bt dey wr dead n dts d end of d pain till today...was happy n asked for d contact of d sellee bt d number she gave is still nt available n dts how we lost dt angel...up till now no pains in dt tooth bt i still de fear to carry food go dt side to chew, even sugary drinks or meals no de near dt side of my teeth bcoz dt pains i xperienced b4 d healing no b joke...
bro you girlfriend try shocked and someone kiss
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by oladi22: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2020
No two ways to it, u just have to remove it, if u really need your peace. However I can help facilitate an arrangement where u can have a moderate price compare to what u have mentioned. Email me and I will send u my number. oladimejiisiakaolakunle@yahoo.com
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by youngestuk(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

Don't remove it or waste your money .
Buy kafura pelebe. Put it inside bottle water but half of the water is good to use with 3or4 cubes of the kafura .

Modified

To the ones thinking is joke. See d one am using at home just snap it now
bros if it works for me, I will be every great full
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by eunisam: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2020
paulolee:
heard d only permanent solution is to remove...was down with serious toothache last 5 yrs n it was hell..it was caused by too much cold water bcoz i was chewing ice blocks bk den n it gave my teeth a visible hole dt hunted me with pains especially at nites n wud be crying lyk a kid...asked around n was given a pain killer for tooth (anacin) n it was a temporary aid.. was told to go remove d tooth bt was warned dt it can spreqd to odas nt until mu aunt came bk from her trip to d east n said he bought a seed lyk mixture from inside d bus she was in, d woman dt sold it said d mixture is gotten from snake venom n lizard droplets n some leaves bcox d tin looks lyk marijuanaa...said i take a pinch n aply it to d hole b4 i sleep wich i did n matched it inbetween my teeths n felt no pain dt nite n d next morning i wokeup to spit it out n saw 3 dead worms along with d mixture bt dey wr dead n dts d end of d pain till today...was happy n asked for d contact of d sellee bt d number she gave is still nt available n dts how we lost dt angel...up till now no pains in dt tooth bt i still de fear to carry food go dt side to chew, even sugary drinks or meals no de near dt side of my teeth bcoz dt pains i xperienced b4 d healing no b joke...

since Saturday,I ha've been in severe pains. I have never had anything as painful as toothache. the pain has extended to my brain, neck, eardrum, jaw and other part of the teeth, please give out number, I need it badly.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Dentalgist: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2020
alwayssparkling:
hello nairaland doctors i need help here. pls overlook any typo error.

i am over the age where the 4 widom teeth (the molars) of an adult normally grows.

the thing is while the two molars at the top jaw grew without any problem, the other bottom two refused to grow out. i really didnt notice until two year ago when i started having gum aches from both sides of my bottom jaw. at first the pain was mild but it came back two weeks later and this time it was more severe. this made me count my teeth and i discovered i only had 30 teeth instead of 32.

i didnt take it seriously but the aches continued forcing me to see a dentist.
after a minute checkup the doctor told me i had a condition known as an impacted tooth. according to him, my bottom jaw was smaller than my teeth set and that made it impossible for my molars to grow out. he said the pain i felt was due to the two molars trying to push against the obstruction of the jaw.

i asked for a soln and he told me that the only way pluck out the molars. i didnt have a problem with that until i asked for the price.

he told me that the removal of both teeth would cost 15k each. i shouted and he shouted back. i left the office angrily but not before he told me that by the time i get to 26 i will be the one begging for the procedure.

the truth is since the time i did that checkup the gum aches have been coming up periodically. i have been fighting it with warm water and salt but the pain normally comes back after a couple of weeks with each emergence more severe than the last.

so i really want to know if there is another alternative to deal with the ache without parting with my 30k.

i recently noticed with the help of a mirror that there have been little signs of the molars showing up, though majority of the whole is still buried under the jaw.

The earlier you get it removed, the better. Apart from the excruciating pain you will be feeling, the following are potential consequences of leaving a symptomatic impacted tooth/teeth;
1. Rapidly spreading facial cellulitis. This can be so bad that it can spread to your neck, Jaws. It can be further be compounded by severe limitation in mouth opening. It can be life threatening. I have lost patients to serious infections arising from impacted tooth.

2. It can transform to cyst, a kind of fluid-filled swelling.
3. It can transform to a tumor, a kind of jaw cancer.

Please go to a government-owned hospital, it's cheaper.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Tboy1419: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

In southwest especially Lagos here, those selling camphor and those hawking it. Where do you reside? If it is southwest it will be easier but don't know of south east or north. Had it been there no lockdown, I'll buy and send to you free
. I stay in Lagos, ikeja, ogba aguda by county bustop
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by ambient: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are talking to a Dentist.. angry
Can a pregnant woman do tooth extraction pls?
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by ipswitch: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Prepare to go and remove. Or else the pains will soon start giving you sleepless nights.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Lexusgs430: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2020
candyguyofficia:

At bolded, he is complaining the cost of extraction which is 30k is it the cost of extracting the nerve that he can pay? The procedure for the 2 teeth will cost him nothing less than 95k minimum (depending on the clinic). If he doubt me he should go and contact the dentist thereafter post the cost he was charged

You might think cutting your hair is expensive, till you find out cost of Brazilian hair............ wink

NB : Remember, some people are obsessed with their dentition......... They would rather have useless 32, than useful 28......... grin
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by crafteck(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2020
alwayssparkling:

i am over the age where the 4 widom teeth (the molars) of an adult normally grows.

the thing is while the two molars at the top jaw grew without any problem, the other bottom two refused to grow out. i really didnt notice until two year ago when i started having gum aches from both sides of my bottom jaw. at first the pain was mild but it came back two weeks later and this time it was more severe. this made me count my teeth and i discovered i only had 30 teeth instead of 32.

after a minute checkup the doctor told me i had a condition known as an impacted tooth. according to him, my bottom jaw was smaller than my teeth set and that made it impossible for my molars to grow out. he said the pain i felt was due to the two molars trying to push against the obstruction of the jaw.

i asked for a soln and he told me that the only way pluck out the molars. i didnt have a problem with that until i asked for the price.

he told me that the removal of both teeth would cost 15k each. i shouted and he shouted back. i left the office angrily but not before he told me that by the time i get to 26 i will be the one begging for the procedure.

the truth is since the time i did that checkup the gum aches have been coming up periodically. i have been fighting it with warm water and salt but the pain normally comes back after a couple of weeks with each emergence more severe than the last.

so i really want to know if there is another alternative to deal with the ache without parting with my 30k.

i recently noticed with the help of a mirror that there have been little signs of the molars showing up, though majority of the whole is still buried under the jaw.

Look for money and do it, i spent 32k 2 days ago and u have to pay 130k soon for bridge, look for money and do yours while the issue is minute.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2020
nwakibe:
Visit Dr. Agnes Nwamma.
Nwaba I dey hail oh
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by mamusluck: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Piroxicam the one with sharp yellow/blue color and ciprofloxacin. Learn to change your brush every two months and brush twice a day.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Totti9(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2020
alwayssparkling:

removing is not the solution cuz wen u remove the gems will still move to another teeth, kindly reply me let me give u permanent solution
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

Don't remove it or waste your money .
Buy kafura pelebe. Put it inside bottle water but half of the water is good to use with 3or4 cubes of the kafura .

Modified

To the ones thinking is joke. See d one am using at home just snap it now

Is kafura the same thing as camphor balls and what is it home remedy for?
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by fretnot(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2020
I had impacted teeth on each side of my lower jaw. I had to get them extracted eventually after dilly-dallying for years. They were not removed at the same time though, but three years apart as the one on the left jaw started to manifest much later. OP I think you will eventually need to extract. As someone suggested please try and get it done in a reliable government hospital
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by room089: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
aaking:

In southwest especially Lagos here, those selling camphor and those hawking it. Where do you reside? If it is southwest it will be easier but don't know of south east or north. Had it been there no lockdown, I'll buy and send to you free

chairman is Kafura Pelebe another name for Camphor?

I've never heard of such a name here in south east. I would like to try that therapy too.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Kaypompi: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Bros, you don't need any camphor or whatsoever anybody is telling you here. All you have to do now, is to go to a government hospital and do a surgical extraction. Tooth Decay is a way smaller to what is happening to you, its surgical extraction they will do for you.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Hotnigerianjobs: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Use Cotton wool Soak with Petrol and salt, apply on the teeth for 4-5 minutes everyday and when you feel is paining you. https://hotnigerianjobs.net.ng
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by JastSiryin(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Inject 'Disinfectant' directly into and around the affected gum area......

(maybe.....I 'Dunno....)

[img]https://media./images/2402402326cd53fe2ef97dcbf5bf98cd/tenor.gif[/img]
Idiotgrin
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by engrjohnson50(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2020
I understand your pains. I had the same issues but I cure it with Dr Agnes nwama harbal %100 cure

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
ambient:

Can a pregnant woman do tooth extraction pls?
It depends on her Trimester..

The second Trimester is the best time to have an extraction done..

The first Trimester is still okay but the third Trimester should be avoided unless absolutely necessary,that's if she is in very severe pain or there is swelling involved..
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Totti9:
removing is not the solution cuz wen u remove the gems will still move to another teeth, kindly reply me let me give u permanent solution
Shut your trap and stop saying what you have no idea about.. angry
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Parisian:
Thank God you're a dentist. I have a question for you.

When a person has a cavity, are there usually worms in it? I'm asking cuz a few people have said they had works removed from their teeth and I've had several cavities but have never seen worms, why?
There are NO WORMS in a tooth whatsoever..

What they are claiming is akin to the more you look the less you SEE..

Some of these Charlatans will even remove worms from your EYES..
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
guy222:
doc thanks for the insight. Please what is the cause of hole in the tooth?
A tooth decay can be caused by multiple factors..
The commonest factor is excessive consumption of refined sugar,bacterias in your mouth eats these sugars and produce ACIDS,which weakens your tooth and makes it easy for the bacteria to destroy your teeth..

Secondarily some people's teeth did not form very well and are soft,which allows bacteria to easily destroy such teeth..

Also,some parts of your teeth are not easy to clean properly and this allows bacteria to stay longer in these areas thereby leading to tooth destruction..

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The pain you are getting, is shooting pains from your nerves, to the brain.......

Once the nerve is chopped off, signal to brain dies............
grin

You CHOP of the nerve SUPPLY to a tooth and the tooth is DEAD..

Unless you are talking about an RCT(Root Canal Treatment),of which these teeth are not candidates..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.