Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? (35330 Views)

Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal / How Can I Treat An Itching Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Omopinky(f): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Parisian:
Where did you get yours done?

West Care Hospital in Lagos.
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 18, 2020
alwayssparkling:
hello nairaland doctors i need help here. pls overlook any typo error.

i am over the age where the 4 widom teeth (the molars) of an adult normally grows.

the thing is while the two molars at the top jaw grew without any problem, the other bottom two refused to grow out. i really didnt notice until two year ago when i started having gum aches from both sides of my bottom jaw. at first the pain was mild but it came back two weeks later and this time it was more severe. this made me count my teeth and i discovered i only had 30 teeth instead of 32.

i didnt take it seriously but the aches continued forcing me to see a dentist.
after a minute checkup the doctor told me i had a condition known as an impacted tooth. according to him, my bottom jaw was smaller than my teeth set and that made it impossible for my molars to grow out. he said the pain i felt was due to the two molars trying to push against the obstruction of the jaw.

i asked for a soln and he told me that the only way pluck out the molars. i didnt have a problem with that until i asked for the price.

he told me that the removal of both teeth would cost 15k each. i shouted and he shouted back. i left the office angrily but not before he told me that by the time i get to 26 i will be the one begging for the procedure.

the truth is since the time i did that checkup the gum aches have been coming up periodically. i have been fighting it with warm water and salt but the pain normally comes back after a couple of weeks with each emergence more severe than the last.

so i really want to know if there is another alternative to deal with the ache without parting with my 30k.

i recently noticed with the help of a mirror that there have been little signs of the molars showing up, though majority of the whole is still buried under the jaw.

Hey did you remove your impacted wisdom tooth
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Skyclub14: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
dominique:
Every body that I've ever known to have had the condition resorted to extraction of the tooth (or teeth). My sister whose wisdom tooth emerged halfway had to have it removed when the pain and discomfort got unbearable. I'm not sure if there's any other remedy for it
please where did your sister remove her wisdom tooth and how much ? I am based in Abuja
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Skyclub14: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello house ,I am based in Abuja and I need a place where I can remove my wisdom tooth here in Abuja though is not impacted but tooth got fractured from an accident and it’s best I take it out to stop feeling the pain from the fractured root..
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by dominique(f): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Skyclub14:
please where did your sister remove her wisdom tooth and how much ? I am based in Abuja

A private dental clinic in Ikeja, I've forgotten the name
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
dominique:

hello dominque pls kindly check this screenshot.. this moniker cloned me and I’m afraid he might commit a crime with that name.. pls kindly look into this I beg .

I registered my account on may 2016, he registered his own on November 2020 . U know what this can cause .. pls look into it

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
hello dominque pls kindly check this screenshot.. this moniker cloned me and I’m afraid he might commit a crime with that name.. pls kindly look into this I beg .

I registered my account on may 2016, he registered his own on November 2020 . U know what this can cause .. pls look into it

Give me a link to the profile
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by Skyclub14: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2020
How much please
dominique:

Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
dominique:

Give me a link to the profile

Good evening, Dominique. I would like to use your help a little.

Is it possible with your help of course to delete some threads on my profile that were created out of youthful exuberance, please?
Re: Is There A Way To Treat An Impacted Tooth Without Removal? by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Good evening, Dominique. I would like to use your help a little.

Is it possible with your help of course to delete some threads on my profile that were created out of youthful exuberance, please?

Pm the links to those threads

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.