Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155544 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:
Got my GcMs note today, Failed eligibility sad(
God is good.

The note says: He said 27yrs old male single no support significant previous travel to access as a positive factor, no support for any employment , mothers account noted. To study college certificate.
The applicant’s rational for studies given past and current education and employment has failed to satisfy me that the expense doesn’t justify the potential for improved career possibilities in applicant country of citizenship or current residence to present an incentive to leave Canada. Overall weak family and economic ties to of citizenship and current residence to provide incentive to leave at the end of any authorized stay.
wow wow I am so sorry for this
Delay is not denial
You will get it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:
God is good.

The note says: He said 27yrs old male single no support significant previous travel to access as a positive factor, no support for any employment , mothers account noted. To study college certificate.
The applicant’s rational for studies given past and current education and employment has failed to satisfy me that the expense doesn’t justify the potential for improved career possibilities in applicant country of citizenship or current residence to present an incentive to leave Canada. Overall weak family and economic ties to of citizenship and current residence to provide incentive to leave at the end of any authorized stay.

Sorry chief... Keep your head high.. Don't give up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rastaraj: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
pls is there anybody who knows school names in canada that don't require paying half of tuition fee before before visa processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DunnyGee: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
rastaraj:
pls is there anybody who knows school names in canada that don't require paying half of tuition fee before before visa processing

Try Regina University

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sanovsky007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sorry to hear this boss.
Please can you share your timeline?

Fgmp12:
God is good.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
heidepaper:
Hello house, please where do I upload my upfront medical slip? client information OR Request for medical exam section?
It can be added to the Client information section.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by amobola: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hi house, is biometrics on hold again in Lagos or something? Tried booking an appointment online but no available dates showing again for the rest of the year?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:

It can be added to the Client information section.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanovsky007:
Sorry to hear this boss.
Please can you share your timeline?

Applied : July 20th
Eligible review still going on.

School : Seneca College
Course : Cybersecurity and Threat management
Graduate Certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nayo10(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sorry about this bro, tried to answer all their concerns and apply again.
Fgmp12:
God is good.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:

Graduate Certificate
when did you apply for the notes ?
Bro I know this feeling trust me , I am sure you would get it the next time unfailingly by Gods grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:

Graduate Certificate

My heart dropped, now youve see the faults
im sure you'll be able to tackle it in the next application, all the best boss... when did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
heidepaper:
Thank you. Please do I still need to fill the "Request for medical exam section`` if I have done an upfront medical exam?
Edited*
Yes since it’s has been added to the client information already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tonyodg:
when did you apply for the notes ?
Bro I know this feeling trust me , I am sure you would get it the next time unfailingly by Gods grace
Aug 20th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mobi22:

My heart dropped, now youve see the faults
im sure you'll be able to tackle it in the next application, all the best boss... when did you do your biometrics?
Just yesterday!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sorry to hear this. The next one will be successful
Fgmp12:
God is good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Spotlights(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Better days ahead bro!

Success is sure. Please kindly follow the notes as required.
Light at the end of the tunnel.

Be strong

Fgmp12:
God is good.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm be expecting my gcms note soon
Reapplied since May 18 to tackle only
*purpose of visit*
I'll just keep my oxygen mask close just incase

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hi guys, thanks for the messages. i’m not sure if I’ feel high or low on confidence about this delay right now.
ill like to know how good a chance do i have with the Post graduate certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fgmp12:

Just yesterday!

They why didn't they send you an official email.. Is it because they were waiting for your biometrics?
It is well boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mobi22:

They why didn't they send you an official email.. Is it because they were waiting for your biometrics?
It is well boss
i feel IRCC won’t send refusals till after sept 15th knowing none can apply for fall 2020

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Adunola20: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
heidepaper:
Thank you. Please do I still need to fill the "Request for medical exam section`` if I have done an upfront medical exam?

When answering the Come to Canada tool, there is a place you are asked if you have done medicals, did you answer yes or no? If you answered 'yes'.

In your list of required documents, there will be 'Proof for Upfront Medicals'. Upload it there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Yk45: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm having issue with pay the visa fee online. I keep get the response that my transaction was declined. Please has anyone experienced this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Serendipitybaby: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day house. I am very impressed with all the help and advice on this forum. Hopefully I will get the help I need here as I don't know what to do anymore.

I recently applied for my GCMS notes and realized that my application has been approved since February but yet no official communication till now.

I have a deadline to submit my study permit or else I have to defer till fall next year which I don't want to do. I have previously been refused twice and had to defer my admission to fall this year.

I have raised a web form over a week ago attaching the notes and no response yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by milo9(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Milo9,

What was stated in your eligibility review, NOT STARTED or REVIEW REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED PASS?

All the best
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tenianu: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Try University of New Brunswick ,University of Regina

rastaraj:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by donrabii: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2020
cuteesthy:
is it Toronto campus
Sorry for the late reply. I'm at the Sarnia campus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jago2016(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Good day Everyone,

I would be sending in my applications to these two Universities...

1. Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia
(Master of Business)

2. Ryerson University in Ontario
(Msc. In Management)

Does anyone have any tip on how to go about securing a successful admission or probably know someone doing a program in any of these institution. Your contribution would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Fgmp12:
God is good.

Sorry about this, wish you success in your next application, is it a post graduate certificate or college certificate?

You need to address the issues raised mainly economic ties in your country because at 27 he expects you to have some economic activities, eg employment. Most importantly, purpose of visit because the VO is not convinced that the certificate program will have any significant career impact to justify the financial investment. if you can address this two issues then reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2020
So sorry to hear this. I thought you were a June applicant not July. Did you receive AIP. Well at least now you know areas to touch on to refine. It is well

Fgmp12:

Graduate Certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.