Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1161610 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nayo10(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Do you mean you want to collect your application from the agent?
dommakavelli:
Looking for the link to check application status if someone applied through an agent? Please share if you have it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nayo10(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
If it is that then just Google link account for Canadian visa, it should bring out the steps u need
nayo10:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Eilenora:
Hello,

Please are you in Canada? If not, please what is your timeline?

Nope

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Maflow360(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Check your email bro.

illuminator01:

Have sent you a message..

Please kindly respond, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tonyodg2:
honorable lekiboboe and Honorable skepta waiting for your good news
And other Honorables in the house
Tnx Honorable Tony smiley,

It will end in Praises!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tonyodg2:
honorable lekiboboe and Honorable skepta waiting for your good news
And other Honorables in the house

soon oh by God’s grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Eilenora:
Skepta our timelines are closely related so am seriously monitoring your posts.

Applied July 14
Medical request July 24
AIP Aug 6

GCMS notes 34 days today but yet to receive. I know you have received yours. We move!

Good news very soon by God’s grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
got it!

nayo10:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
good day, please did anybody get this med request form when applying online?.. I got this during my application online, please note that this message report shown below was part of the documents I was asked to upload.. I'm I meant to still wait for another med form before I take my medicals, please how does the med request form look like, if it's different from this, then what does this form signify...
the two screenshots below
1.the request for med report what does it mean
2. I just ticked yes, and uploaded it back,as you can see it was one of the requirements before I could submit

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tracy2020: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chocs:
PPR loading. Congratulations in advance

Thank you Chocs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by godguy: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

1. MSc Statistics is not in demand in Canada, albeit this doesn't mean that she won't be able to get a job after studies.
2. The IRCC requirement is that applicant or sponsor must show proof of funds for the first year of study in Canada, which include the tuition and 10kcad living expenses. Accordingly, you should have adequate funds left to cater for yourself and the kids.
3. You're on the right track, apply for a SOWP later with the kids after the approval of her study permit.

It will end in praise.

for 4 family members, how much is the minimum living expenses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
silvamania:

Same thing here but they haven’t started eligibility review yet. Have they started same on your application

No boss..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chocs:
Hello Legacyedition
The note might not have much information since your application is just 2 weeks old. You might want to wait a bit before applying for it.

But if you insist, you can go ahead as you’re allowed to apply for gcms as many times as you want.

Best wishes

Thanks boss... I am going to be applying every 2 weeks to know if I need to repackage early. cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello godguy,

Kindly check the link below, scroll to “proof of financial support” and you’ll see all you need to know.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

Also, you can read the whole information there to gain more knowledge.

Best wishes
godguy:

for 4 family members, how much is the minimum living expenses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello adeenzo,

You can choose to wait for a medical request or do an upfront medical.

As the form shows, it’s just you signifying if you need a medical exam for your visa. Not everyone needs one, that’s why they explained situations that require one and asked you if you need one. Since you ticked yes, you’ll get a medical request(if your application is positive). But you can still do an upfront medical if you decide and send it to them.

Best wishes
adeenzo:
good day, please did anybody get this med request form when applying online?.. I got this during my application online, please note that this message report shown below was part of the documents I was asked to upload.. I'm I meant to still wait for another med form before I take my medicals, please how does the med request form look like, if it's different from this, then what does this form signify...
the two screenshots below
1.the request for med report what does it mean
2. I just ticked yes, and uploaded it back,as you can see it was one of the requirements before I could submit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Engager69: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
AdoChel:
Hi Everyone,

I am new here. Please can anyone help me with all the steps I ought to take if I am going to Canada for a Masters degree. What do I do once I have gotten admission?

Thank you.

Bro take out time and read from thread 16 and the whole of this current thread. All you seek is within. Just put some effort into reading
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dbankx1: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hey,
i am sending my application online, and ive been told that i should only sign the family form by printing, signing it and scanning it to them, is this correct information?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello Dbankx1,

You do not need to sign any form by hand if you’re applying online. Before submitting your application, you’ll give a signature (by writing your full name) that will cover for everything. Just put dates where needed.

Best wishes
Dbankx1:
Hey,
i am sending my application online, and ive been told that i should only sign the family form by printing, signing it and scanning it to them, is this correct information?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by BlegendE: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Chocs:
Hello Dbankx1,

You do not need to sign any form by hand if you’re applying online. Before submitting your application, you’ll give a signature (by writing your full name) that will cover for everything. Just put dates where needed.

Best wishes

I signed my own family declaration form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jogojogo: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
please house good morning. these documents we are submiting online, do they need to be singed or we just fill and submit? like the sponsorship letter, my SOP and the downloaded forms? thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 2:08am On Oct 21, 2020
People, my BVL just landed.
PPR by God's grace

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 3:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Amen smiley
Jermaineayo:
PPR by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Jermaineayo:
PPR by God's grace
Amen bro

what visa office was it requested from?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 4:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Hello jogojogo,

Sign your sponsorship letter

SOP does not have to be signed, you should write your full name at the end (if you want to sign, go ahead)

For the forms, if you’re applying online, you don’t need to sign, you’ll give a signature at the end right before you submit your application (this is clearly stated on your GC account, kindly read it) Put dates in the required spaces.

Best wishes
jogojogo:
please house good morning. these documents we are submiting online, do they need to be singed or we just fill and submit? like the sponsorship letter, my SOP and the downloaded forms? thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2020
But did you see anywhere where they stated that you don’t need to print and sign anything if you’re applying online? It’s stated in the GC account.

Best wishes

BlegendE:

I signed my own family declaration form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations in advance
Jermaineayo:
PPR by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ojzreal(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2020
please has anyone who got AIP in september received BVL yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owolabia: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owolabia: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2020
No yet here. AIP Sept10th

ojzreal:
please has anyone who got AIP in september received BVL yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
China
SKEPTA:

Amen bro

what visa office was it requested from?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks
Chocs:
Congratulations in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2020
owolabia:
List of DLIs approved is out on IRCC website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html#wb-auto-42
Some skools are yet to be added to the LIST

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.