Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1165987 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Olayibo1:
Good morning and Happy New month to everyone
I pray we shall all succeed in everything we lay our hands upon in this new month
Pls..I need someone that knows more about Nova Scotia community college..I've gone through their site..I can mostly see Diploma programs available but I'm looking to do Post graduate diploma..I graduated from the department of education management and a grade of 2nd class lower(2.78)
Moreover, I wish to study an IT course but I'm planning to apply for something related to my course..so later on, if I'm given admission and want to resume..I will change the course to an IT course..I don't know if that will be possible for me. Please..I need your advice
See link below for
Nova Scotia Community College, PG. Cert programs
https://www.nscc.ca/explorenscc/choose-nscc/certificates-diplomas/graduate-certificates.asp

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by UBCcookies: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy new month to y'all. There are many things in this our journey to Canada so please forgive this my question, in this regard, I want to ask if is there any document I can get from the Court to show I am in a relationship with my boyfriend? I have gotten approval and I didn't show him in my application, I will like to get such document to send to ircc so that he will be able to join/visit me by next year.

We're considering getting married (proper marriage rite) by late next year so we are not considering getting marriage certificate at the moment.

If there's such document, please how can I send it to ircc to update them about my status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think you can look out for post-graduate diploma in educational instruction/technology but am not sure you should limit yourself to NS.

Olayibo1:
Good morning and Happy New month to everyone
I pray we shall all succeed in everything we lay our hands upon in this new month
Pls..I need someone that knows more about Nova Scotia community college..I've gone through their site..I can mostly see Diploma programs available but I'm looking to do Post graduate diploma..I graduated from the department of education management and a grade of 2nd class lower(2.78)
Moreover, I wish to study an IT course but I'm planning to apply for something related to my course..so later on, if I'm given admission and want to resume..I will change the course to an IT course..I don't know if that will be possible for me. Please..I need your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
My suggestion is that you avoid both speculation and desperation in your situation. Only someone or people who have experienced this sort of thing before can give you the best advice based off their own personal (or familiar) experiences; any other option will be speculative. Submitting any document to change your marriage status after approval may seem desperate especially if it is not an official marriage certificate.

UBCcookies:
Happy new month to y'all. There are many things in this our journey to Canada so please forgive this my question, in this regard, I want to ask if is there any document I can get from the Court to show I am in a relationship with my boyfriend? I have gotten approval and I didn't show him in my application, I will like to get such document to send to ircc so that he will be able to join/visit me by next year.

We're considering getting married (proper marriage rite) by late next year so we are not considering getting marriage certificate at the moment.

If there's such document, please how can I send it to ircc to update them about my status.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Greatadams: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good day I have some question I really need answer to
1- my student visa got rejected and I want to switch and apply for immigration visa next is there any complication on that .
2-can I go to Canada with an immigration visa and go to school when I get there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Greatadams:
1- my student visa got rejected and I want to switch and apply for immigration visa next is there any complication on that .
immigration visa ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls is there any university in Canada that give admission for master or PhD in business analyst or data analyst without requesting for reference (official email of reference)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by BlueBeard(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy New Month, fam. Please I'm asking this question for someone. Does anyone know any school in Canada where BSc Nursing can be studied, without much admission requirements? Any English speaking province/cost is fine by me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tonygrinds(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please i have a question for the gurus here.
Abeg if my inlaw stands as sponsor for my application nko
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by demiiii(f): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
I have liquidated the funds and it has been moved to my account.

Luckymama:

Perhaps you can liquidate the fixed deposit of your husband so the funds are consolidated along with your
Mom transferring the sum she is supporting you with into your account.

I think medical report is valid for a year so you can reuse. Police report is valid for only 3 months so you can’t reuse that. Strictly speaking the police report is not really an essential document though I also used it o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nomsy33(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy Sunday wonderful people...
Hope you all are good.

My question is...

1) I have 3-sponsors in mind to use for my study visa application

- My Mum (in Nigeria)
- Aunty (in USA)
- Uncle (In Canada)

2) Is it advisable to use 3- Sponsors?

I do hear of - "the best sponsor for an Applicant is either Dad, Mum or Sibling"

Can I also use my Aunty & Uncle as Sponsors

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nomsy33:
Happy Sunday wonderful people...
Hope you all are good.

My question is...

1) I have 3-sponsors in mind to use for my study visa application

- My Mum (in Nigeria)
- Aunty (in USA)
- Uncle (In Canada)

2) Is it advisable to use 3- Sponsors?

I do hear of - "the best sponsor for an Applicant is either Dad, Mum or Sibling"

Can I also use my Aunty & Uncle as Sponsors

Thanks
its better you use the best two (mum / uncle or aunty ) please don’t use 3 it would look like you are struggling with funds this is just my strong speculation ( use two preferably your mum and have a co-sponsor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nomsy33(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tonyodg2:
its better you use the best two (mum / uncle or aunty ) please don’t use 3 it would look like you are struggling with funds this is just my strong speculation ( use two preferably your mum and have a co-sponsor
Alright dear..thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nomsy33(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Conestoga Students please...

What is the cheapest Way to Pay tuition or make Deposit (for seat reservation) to Conestoga college from Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by brovaSketch: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
please when did you apply and do you have admission already?

Nomsy33:

What is the cheapest Way to Pay tuition or make Deposit (for seat reservation) to Conestoga college from Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aminat2000(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello wonderful people in the house. Please how can I convert my 4.03CGPA to Canadian University percentage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello aminat2000,

4.03 out of 5.00 GPA is equivalent to 3.22 out of 4.00 GPA. You can use an online gpa calculator to do the conversion. If you can’t find any, I can share the one I used with you, just send me a private message.

All the best
aminat2000:
Hello wonderful people in the house. Please how can I convert my 4.03CGPA to Canadian University percentage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello Tonygrinds,

You can use an in-law. Just show proof of relationship by attaching the marriage certificate, your birth certificate, and that of your sibling that’s married to the in law.

All the best
Tonygrinds:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello Greatadams,

There is nothing like immigration visa
Greatadams:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by RuggedSniper: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

This often happens especially when there is a system glitch. I will advice you raise a CSE to the Nairobi immigration office via this medium: IRCC WEBFORM NAIROBI

More so, you contact them again via this Email address: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aminat2000(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thank you very much. I have sent a message to you pls.
Chocs:
Hello aminat2000,

4.03 out of 5.00 GPA is equivalent to 3.22 out of 4.00 GPA. You can use an online gpa calculator to do the conversion. If you can’t find any, I can share the one I used with you, just send me a private message.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chukwubuikexo: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is rated as 3rd party sponsor. Not that strong so you have a lot of explaining to do, you have to show proof that your inlaw is close to you and is ready to foot your bills
Tonygrinds:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nomsy33:

Thanks.
I paid mine through Western Union Business Solution
Go to the international students page, you'll find details there

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good evening my fellow Canadian Hopefuls, happy New month to you.

Just as it was declared tonight at the communion service that THIS IS OUR MONTH OF PRAISE , may we have cause to shout and sing praises this month as the positive updates flow in.

Congratulations in Advance ♥️

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Amen!!!!!!!!
NairaLuck:

Just as it was declared tonight at the communion service that THIS IS OUR MONTH OF PRAISE , may we have cause to shout and sing praises this month as the positive updates flow in.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Vslayer: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Vslayer,

The same POF that will be shown for a 1year program is the same for two. What is required for the subsequent year's study is a demonstration of the POF and how it would be readily available. If you decide to opt for a year's program, you can always go for a second prior to the completion of the first.

All the best

I want to ask if any Nigerian is a student, future or past student of Selkirk College British Columbia Nelson campus to be precise. I planned applying there for fall 2021 but with the findings I have made so far.. There are no black people living there��..accommodation and jobs are scare... Good hospital is like five hours drive.. i no fit shout Biko.

What's your take on this guys? I feel so disappointed, after my months of researching schools within my budget and province ��.

My next alternative is college of new Caledonia Prince George British Columbia and Assiniboine community college Manitoba.

We move
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
NairaLuck:

Amin ooooo!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ivygive: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ivygive: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Ivygive post=95578329][/quote]
You have a Masters Alrdy, so A PH.D in a related field should be what you should go for based on Academic/Career/Logical Progression Reasons

If i get u correctly ,you sound like you are looking for a PG. Program , right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tonygrinds(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chukwubuikexo:
It is rated as 3rd party sponsor. Not that strong so you have a lot of explaining to do, you have to show proof that your inlaw is close to you and is ready to foot your bills
Thanks for your response. Can I also apply while I’m still serving?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tonygrinds(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chocs:
Hello Tonygrinds,

You can use an in-law. Just show proof of relationship by attaching the marriage certificate, your birth certificate, and that of your sibling that’s married to the in law.

All the best
Can I apply for visa while serving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.