Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1169440 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Legacyedition:

We did Biometrics same day. October 19.

And your application has been updated already. Do you know the update?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
kelvine95:

And your application has been updated already. Do you know the update?

It's Ghost update .

It already reverted to "submitted" just like that of Subomi. Maybe you guys missed the timing.

Maybe our app was sent to China. The update isn't Kenya working hour.

Just search ghost update on google .

You will understand better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Legacyedition:

It's Ghost update .

It already reverted to "submitted" just like that of Subomi. Maybe you guys missed the timing.

Oh, so it is back to submitted for you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2020
kelvine95:

Oh, so it is back to submitted for you?

Correct sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olasubomy: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2020
MzMisty:

Oh...ok

Hi Mzmisty, i am sure your application would be updated any day from now. i noticed yours was submitted Oct 8 so likley your file would be attented to soon. i know the waiting game its not easy.

It will end in praise for all of us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MzMisty: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
olasubomy:

Hi Mzmisty, i am sure your application would be updated any day from now. i noticed yours was submitted Oct 8 so likley your file would be attented to soon. i know the waiting game its not easy.

It will end in praise for all of us.

Thanks Subomi.

It becomes worrisome when biometrics is done but no update till date.

When was your application submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olasubomy: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2020
MzMisty:

Thanks Subomi.

It becomes worrisome when biometrics is done but no update till date.

When was your application submitted.

Hi MzMisty, I understand, I did my biometrics on the 12th Oct and it reflected on same day on my IRCC account with my biometrics number. Althiugh the narration still reads " We need your fingerprints". Dont worry you are not alone on this. lets just wait for them to do their review. Give it few days and lets see.

Thats what i think except the gurus in the house have a contrary view.

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
adeenzo:
you guys please help me, I am losing my mind, I can't focus at work... does it take this long before Canada sends a medical request, I applied since the 7th of September, and till now no single contact, I have been following this thread and most people get their medical requests 30-32 days after application...
My school just informed me that I have to be in Canada between 1-15 of December to do my 14 days quarantine, and here I am still in Nigeria, and to make matters worse you cant defer admission.
This is really depressing, I really need an upliftment.

Hi, I see you've still not gotten any response. Is it not possible for you to start your program online?

Have you considered doing an upfront medicals?

I applied 10th October . . I traveled to do my Biometrics last week and also did an Upfront medicals, becuase I dind't want to travel to Lagos twice.

I'm also resuming Winter 2021 but the school says we can study online till May 2021.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Adunola20: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
fratermathy:

IRCC is focusing on study permit applications. Other forms of TRV are not being considered at this point. You may get a response when they've cleared their backlogs but just keep your fingers crossed on that. Their aim at this point is to finalise the applications of individual study permit seekers. Accompanying family members will not be prioritised yet but this could change soon.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi all,

I want to submit an additional document to my application, presicely my Tuition payment reciept.

I paid my fees through "PayMyTuition" as mandated by the school. But after sending evidence of payment to them, the school said it will take about two weeks to confirm my payment and issues a reciept. I didn't want to delay my application further, so I applied with the PayMyTuition reciept.

But I feel that now that the reciept from the school is here, I will need to submit it as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lekiboboe:
BVL (Correspondence Letter) just dropped Now !!!!!!!

Wow, congratulations.

We tap into this blessings ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
adeenzo:

letskeeptalking,
Guy thanks for giving me more hope, the silence from them just got to me... I know God has handled it

It's the silence that really gets you, I know.

But I still think it's a good sign. Most rejections are usually fast. Don't worry, God is in control!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
letskeeptalking:

It's the silence that really gets you, I know.

But I still think it's a good sign. Most rejections are usually fast. Don't worry, God is in control!
Thanks, man, I believe everything will work out... I pray for everyone that we will all get a favorable response soon.
Letskeeptalking What's your timeline like? when did you apply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
letskeeptalking:

Hi, I see you've still not gotten any response. Is it not possible for you to start your program online?

Have you considered doing an upfront medicals?

I applied 10th October . . I traveled to do my Biometrics last week and also did an Upfront medicals, becuase I dind't want to travel to Lagos twice.

I'm also resuming Winter 2021 but the school says we can study online till May 2021.

Yes, I can study online, but my school sent a letter out mandating, that even though classes will be online, students must be at edmonton (NAIT) to pick up resources needed to study from home. and my resumption date is 6th of JAN.

I have booked my appointment for the 20th of November (That was the available date I could find) I believe before 20th I would have gotten my medical request from Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tenianu: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
i replied your email. Not yet..what about you?

Kaykaykay1:
Please I sent you an email. Have you received PPR for your kids.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
please I do not understand the submitted part and action required part
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Legacyedition:

It's Ghost update .

the ghost update was about what have you done medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
rebecausoro:

You can travel anytime your passport is returned. Has it been returned?

No it hasn't
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Raalsalghul: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
ojzreal:

thanks LordAA, is it compulsory it must be issued through flywire for fanshawe college student

best regards

How did you later make the payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Raalsalghul: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
ojzreal:
Good day house, please must tuition fee deposit originate from sponsor account!

thanks
Which account did you later use?

Yours or your mum?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Debbyiiii:

the ghost update was about what have you done medicals

I am expecting medical request in 24hours by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MzMisty: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Legacyedition:

I am expecting medical request in 24hours by God's grace.

Please keep us posted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Amylove19: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hello all, please I need a candid advice from experienced people here. I've been an early years teacher for 7 years. I have a BSc in psychology. I want to do a diploma course in early childhood education but some people tell me a diploma is too low for me. That I might not be given visa. Please I need your help urgently so I'll know the way forward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Marh: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adunola20:

No update yet oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jenireva1: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hello everyone. I was offered admission to study nursing in Canada but as a second degree. Although, I have a first degree in microbiology. Have been scared of applying for my visa because I was told that I’ll be denied since am going for another bachelor’s degree program. Please how true is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (723)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.