Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1166514 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
BlegendE:

Initially I used an employer's account statement. Presently, I used my father's account statement, and also salary account statement.

Dad CAC documents.
My personal Tax card for Lagos State.
I didn't include company tax clearance.
Letter of Enrollment from my University.

Thank you bro, sorry for replying late. I was banned because of posting links. My first time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please I would like to ask, who has any idea about Salut college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Phatkayconcept: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Indeed Miracle happens!

BVL
PPR just dropped.

Please someone should quote the requirement for passport submission and the address to submit for me.

I want to send the passports immidiately.

Coming back for all the gist!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Phatkayconcept:
Indeed Miracle happens!

BVL
PPR just dropped.

Please someone should quote the requirement for passport submission and the address to submit for me.

Congrats boss....

Both dropped same time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by holllowu: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello every one, I was bounced twice last year. I was surfing the web now and I noticed there is a new program, Nigeria Study Express (NSE) can someone help with information regarding the requirements and success rate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
silvamania:
My Upfront Medical last week has been updated to passed yesterday

October 4th Applicant

See my status as attached

It will surely end in praise

Mine i did since September 25th hasn’t been updated �, i just sent webforms now. I hope mine is updated. October 7th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
bale98:

Good day, I'm new here and I just want to ask if you did your upfront medicals after you submitted your application. Cause I applied on the 7th of Oct and I haven't heard from them and I'm thinking I should go do upfront medical. Thanks

I applied same 7th of October, i did an upfront medicals 25th september before I applied. Still no medical request or medical passed on my portal.
Lets hope it’ll end well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Longjonjoe:

I applied same 7th of October, i did an upfront medicals 25th september before I applied. Still no medical request or medical passed on my portal.
Lets hope it’ll end well

Just send webform.

Seems he did his after he had applied and has his application number and other details.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JohnErrin: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, i recently applied for my study permit on the 29th october for jan 18 2021, i know really late, at this point i am just praying cry, i have done my biometrics and it was uploaded sucessfully, is it wise to do the medicals now, or should i wait for a letter from ircc to undergo the medical exam?, please i need your guidance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by silvamania: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Longjonjoe:

Lets hope it’ll end well

I did the upfront medical after submitting the application.

All will even well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello JohnErrin,

If you have the money and you’re willing to take the risk, go ahead with the upfront medicals. It will save you time.

Best wishes
JohnErrin:
Hey guys, i recently applied for my study permit on the 29th october for jan 18 2021, i know really late, at this point i am just praying cry, i have done my biometrics and it was uploaded sucessfully, is it wise to do the medicals now, or should i wait for a letter from ircc to undergo the medical exam?, please i need your guidance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
It’s interesting to see that this program is now active. Good news for those who want fast processing.
1oak:
Good morning all, please I need help on how to go about this, I saw this on my portal this morning, although I have a waiver for IELTS, how do I go about the Mybankstatement stuff, I submitted 4 months account statements from two banks (personal and business account) . SP application is for a 4 years bsc program. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
JohnErrin:
Book your medicals now, appointment dates are running out. The earlier you book the better. I too I am yet to get my medical request (submitted sept 7th) but I have gone ahead to book for my medicals (Qlife on the 20th of November), because waiting for Canada might take a while.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Olayinkaji:
Please I would like to ask, who has any idea about Salut college?
anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello Dameelee,

My advice for you is to wait till you get your passport back, there’s no certainty of when your passport would be back. The disadvantage of this is that ticket prices are rising.

But if you’re a risk taker, you can take the risk.

Best wishes
Dameelee:
Hello people,
This is probably the most random question lol...
please is it advisable to buy your ticket and things you need to take with you when you get PPR or you have to wait till you get your passport back?
Is there any possibility that you can get rejected even after PPR?
Abeg o, I'm just curious grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JohnErrin: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
adeenzo:

Book your medicals now, appointment dates are running out. The earlier you book the better. I too I am yet to get my medical request (submitted sept 7th) but I have gone ahead to book for my medicals (Qlife on the 20th of November), because waiting for Canada might take a while.

I have tried to book on the phone, they said i should do online, but i cant find the page on the website to start booking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nastan: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning my people and gurus in the house.

A Foundation gave a me a bursary of 2million naira, payable (to me) in four installments if my Study Visa is approved.

Can the Bursary Offer letter support my study Visa application?

Are there other documents in addition to the Bursary Letter, I should request from the Foundation?

Thanks

Please assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by FariDk67: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
BlegendE:
Dear **********

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20201030CALEFKT45936 has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

I just received this. Abeg where is CVO?
Good day
Please have you been contacted by VFS again and were you asked to pay any fees for In-house courier service for your passport to be returned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olasubomy: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
JohnErrin:

I have tried to book on the phone, they said i should do online, but i cant find the page on the website to start booking

Hi John,

Send them an e-mail at canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com and also see link for details https://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/cim-terms-and-conditions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations ��. Has your DLI been approved?
Phatkayconcept:
Indeed Miracle happens!

BVL
PPR just dropped.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Psychosocial: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Online or Paper route??
adeenzo:
Please any early September applicants here, I applied September 7th and still no contact from IRCC, (Previously done my biometrics, eligibility still under review, background check still under processing, yet to get medical request) shey na only me waka come like this

It will end in praise at the end
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Psychosocial: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello guys! I applied for a study permit in October 2018 (Paper route); and I was denied on the grounds of "Personal Assets and Financial status". I recently got an admission, and I'm planning to apply again. Any suggestions on how I should go about it this time to be successful My program resumes May 1 2021.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Message me

Emmy2009:
Hello guys. Please I need help. And I will appreciate any answers I can get.
I'm a lawyer. Certified and trained in Nigeria for over 3 years now. I'm hoping to migrate to Canada and I'm prepping up to write the IELTS exams soon. I graduated with a 2.2 here in Nigeria in 2015 so I cant go for the full fledged masters because of that so I'm aiming for a diploma in something legal related in Canada and hopefully might upgrade to a masters in the future if I see the need to. I was wondering, hows it like migrating to Canada and practicing law there. MOST people I spoke to about the whole migrating thing adviced that's it's pretty difficult to get admission in a school in Canada if you dont go for a course which you already have a background on. So my questions are.
1. Is it easy to get a law practicing job or a job relating to the legal profession in general in Canada.
2. I'm not really a do or die lawyer so I dont mind having another profession after schooling there as long as it's a clean,professional and comfortable job. Because of this, is it reasonable to just forget the law thing and start thinking of something else if possible?
3. If 2 above is reasonable, what other options should I be opened to. The major point is to get a job in Canada, what sort of profession can someone easily get a job.
Thanks for the replies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by eazyrely(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Phatkayconcept:

Hi

Actually, getting a supervisor is a big job. Your dedication, interest and commitment to achieve this aim will be tested. But, don't falter. If you don't give up, it will happen.

I supposed you have a great CGPA, publication, paper presentation, conference attendance experience, a well composed CV, and a winning proposal. These documents, garnished with your transcript are the stuffs that will sell you.

Make sure you sell yourself as an erudite student with Corr interest in working with your targeted supervisor.

Things you should know:
Your first point of contact email should be free from error, it should be concise and direct, and on top of that, make sure each email is customized.
If you are targeting a single school, like in your case, don't send mass messages to all the prof. Again, customize your email, read the publication of the Prof and align your interests to matches his or her own.
Boost about your past achievement and how it will motivate you be crucial to his or team.
Attach brief document, CV, transcript, and I advice you to consider showcasing your academic profile on Google scholar, research gate, etc and share the link in your first message.

Finally, myself and many other people have written several posts about ways to get supervisor. Help yourself to read backwards.

Good luck!
Thank you I'll put those in consideration and work towards accomplishment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mildredezike101: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is Mildred Ezike , I am a French Tutor ,I prepare student, friends, family and travellers to be able to speak and write French, so they can be able to pass their international French exam like Tef.Test d'evaluation de français. 0-8-0:6_1:9_666'8nine mildredezike8@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
mildredezike101:
This is Mildred Ezike , I am a French Tutor ,I prepare student, friends, family and travellers to be able to speak and write French, so they can be able to pass their international French exam like Tef.Test d'evaluation de français. 0-8-0:6_1:9_666'8nine mildredezike8@gmail.com.
lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
FariDk67:
Good day
Please have you been contacted by VFS again and were you asked to pay any fees for In-house courier service for your passport to be returned.

There's another set of mails from them but none stated that we should pay or what amount to be paid.
However they mentioned that it will be delivered by vfs in-house courier service.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
LordAA:
Hello,

Please does anyone have the contact details of VFS Lagos?

info.cannig(at)vfshelpline.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DeeWan: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOKENN:

There's another set of mails from them but none stated that we should pay or what amount to be paid.
However they mentioned that it will be delivered by vfs in-house courier service.

A friend of mine got the below mail from VFS today;

Dear Bleep,
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 11/12/2020 09:34:46 AM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC xxxx for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.

When he checked the 'Buy Service' icon on their website, he discovered that the cost of the in-house one way courier is #12,500. He is planning to pay tomorrow so he can get his passport returned ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
DeeWan:

Dear Bleep,
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 11/12/2020 09:34:46 AM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC xxxx for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.

When he checked the 'Buy Service' icon on their website, he discovered that the cost of the in-house one way courier is #12,500. He is planning to pay tomorrow so he can get his passport returned ASAP.

Yea.
I just checked n saw same.

But after paying into the account, do you have any idea how to present proof of payment to them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bebzo: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
DeeWan:

Dear Bleep,
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 11/12/2020 09:34:46 AM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of
submission of your application.

When did your friend submit the passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is my first time here!

So guys I need help.... I’ve received my PPR abi Wetin dem Dey call am, but while I submitted I forgot to include that biometrics yellow slip, I called and they were like “nothing spoil” that if the need arises, they will holla me, Omo this is the 4th day now no message!

Abeg una Wey don receive mail from VFS Lagos, about returning ur passport, how long did it take?

And e go wise if I send another Courier service with the yellow slip separately or I should just wait for them to request for it!
It may interest you guys to know that’s it’s my first time applying and it’s just God, coz I no upload police certificate
Person I believe that this thing no get format, various stories to various applications, just pray and you see that thing called patience��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️You gats get am.... even if I don’t have it!
God no go shame us!

Abeg someone should answer me today,

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.