Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1165955 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bebzo: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOKENN:

Yea.
I just checked n saw same.

But after paying into the account, do you have any idea how to present proof of payment to them?

When did you submit your passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aminat2000(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm... una well done ooo wonderful people. Chai, see testimonies up and down. Nawa ooo. To be honest hehn, some times I just come on this thread to lift my hope high and encourage myself. But deep down, I just dey wonder how una dey take do am sha. First of all, the kind of money being mentioned here hehn(for proof of fund), it baffles me like... people really earn this much in Nigeria? As in 200k or even more, per month. I am definitely not seeing this in a bad light ooo, at all. But seriously, Is there even hope for people like us without sufficient funds, me wey dey collect 50k per month sef. Abi is it the family support being mentioned here dat I want to talk about... una get people ooo... I look around me,and I only see bunch of families on thesame level as me. Infact, na me rich pass sef. Argh.... God really bless una ooo. It was until I got an offer of admission but no means for funding that I realized "I don do pass myself " grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Do you what date your friend sent her passport to VAC? Is this Lagos or Abuja? Thanks.

DeeWan:

A friend of mine got the below mail from VFS today;

Dear Bleep,
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 11/12/2020 09:34:46 AM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC xxxx for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.

When he checked the 'Buy Service' icon on their website, he discovered that the cost of the in-house one way courier is #12,500. He is planning to pay tomorrow so he can get his passport returned ASAP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DeeWan: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOKENN:

Yea.
I just checked n saw same.

But after paying into the account, do you have any idea how to present proof of payment to them?

Send the payment in your name, scan and send your payment proof to them via mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DeeWan: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Akannitommy:
Do you what date your friend sent her passport to VAC? Is this Lagos or Abuja? Thanks.

He sent it 2 weeks ago (Tuesday precisely) at Lagos VFS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Blavkmaann:
This is my first time here!

So guys I need help.... I’ve received my PPR abi Wetin dem Dey call am, but while I submitted I forgot to include that biometrics yellow slip, I called and they were like “nothing spoil” that if the need arises, they will holla me, Omo this is the 4th day now no message!

Abeg una Wey don receive mail from VFS Lagos, about returning ur passport, how long did it take?

And e go wise if I send another Courier service with the yellow slip separately or I should just wait for them to request for it!
It may interest you guys to know that’s it’s my first time applying and it’s just God, coz I no upload police certificate
Person I believe that this thing no get format, various stories to various applications, just pray and you see that thing called patience��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️You gats get am.... even if I don’t have it!
God no go shame us!

Abeg someone should answer me today,

Thank you

Abeg when you submit your passport ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
bebzo:

When did you submit your passport?

26th Oct. Lagos VFS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
DeeWan:

Send the payment in your name, scan and send your payment proof to them via mail.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOKENN:

info.cannig(at)vfshelpline.com

Thank you.
Na phone number I dey find
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOKENN:

26th Oct. Lagos VFS

Please when did you get your first acknowledgment mail from Vfs that your passport has being received or being processed ? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
At times I come on here to lift my hope, I have been anxious as hell and it is just only a week that I did my biometrics.

And also can someone reply me on how much I am going to do the medical at Qlife because it seem an upfront medical is the solution now

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Legacyedition:

Just send webform.

Seems he did his after he had applied and has his application number and other details.

Yes I sent already both Nairobi, Beijing and IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tasieale:

Please when did you get your first acknowledgment mail from Vfs that your passport has being received or being processed ? Thanks

On Tuesday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Whispering: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello Tenianu,

In preparation to send out the passport, I'm guessing we have to pay the transmission fee for the kids as their biometrics wasn't captured.

Please correct me if I'm wrong �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tasieale:

Abeg when you submit your passport ?

I sent via DHL on Thursday last week, it was received in the VFS on friday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pimp04: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Which D.L.I? And when did you apply?
Phatkayconcept:
Indeed Miracle happens!

BVL
PPR just dropped.

Please someone should quote the requirement for passport submission and the address to submit for me.

I want to send the passports immidiately.

Coming back for all the gist!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
HorlarJP:
At times I come on here to lift my hope, I have been anxious as hell and it is just only a week that I did my biometrics.

And also can someone reply me on how much I am going to do the medical at Qlife because it seem an upfront medical is the solution now

It will end in praises

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
HorlarJP:

It will end in praises

N35,000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
aminat2000:
Hmmm... una well done ooo wonderful people. Chai, see testimonies up and down. Nawa ooo. To be honest hehn, some times I just come on this thread to lift my hope high and encourage myself. But deep down, I just dey wonder how una dey take do am sha. First of all, the kind of money being mentioned here hehn(for proof of fund), it baffles me like... people really earn this much in Nigeria? As in 200k or even more, per month. I am definitely not seeing this in a bad light ooo, at all. But seriously, Is there even hope for people like us without sufficient funds, me wey dey collect 50k per month sef. Abi is it the family support being mentioned here dat I want to talk about... una get people ooo... I look around me,and I only see bunch of families on thesame level as me. Infact, na me rich pass sef. Argh.... God really bless una ooo. It was until I got an offer of admission but no means for funding that I realized "I don do pass myself " grin

You no do pass urself o, you dey even collect 50k per month�� I sleep and wake up in my room for a living, most people doing this thing don’t actually have the money, you just need to tender a prof that you have the money, it can be any acct, you just need to proof in ur SOP that you can afford it..... never give up o, hope still Dey, just ask people how they went about theirs

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Longjonjoe:

Yes I sent already both Nairobi, Beijing and IRCC

That's great. Will do mine too by next week.

It will end in praise by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Legacyedition:

That's great. Will do mine too by next week.

It will end in praise by God's grace.

Amen brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
If your school is on the DLI list and you haven't gotten medical request.
Please reply let know our self

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Debbyiiii:
If your school is on the DLI list and you haven't gotten medical request.
Please reply let know our self
Please answers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tenianu: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
yes i paid and attached same before submitting..per per child

Whispering:
Hello Tenianu,

In preparation to send out the passport, I'm guessing we have to pay the transmission fee for the kids as their biometrics wasn't captured.

Please correct me if I'm wrong �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Psychosocial: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Psychosocial:
Hello guys! I applied for a study permit in October 2018 (Paper route); and I was denied on the grounds of "Personal Assets and Financial status". I recently got an admission, and I'm planning to apply again. Any suggestions on how I should go about it this time to be successful My program resumes May 1 2021.
Anybody
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by BlegendE: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Try again. This time around, read from the beginning of this threads:

16, 17, 18

Psychosocial:
Anybody
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tasieale:

30th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Psychosocial:
Anybody

Declare your assets n financial status in addition to what you did before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please who has paid for passport return?

Is it okay to pay when there is no directive yet to do so at the moment?

Or is it better to wait a bit for further directive on that?

This forerunner position be as e get o. Person don turn guinea pig.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Baphil: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello house, I am asking for a friend.
In her study application form, she noticed she didn't check the column asking if she has been denied visa before. She ticked no instead of yes and has long submitted her application.

What is her fate please?

Upon realising this mistake, she raised a web form where she explained, apologized and then attached a fresh form with the correction. Do you think this is okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bebzo: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=MOKENN post=95968730]Please who has paid for passport return?

Is it okay to pay when there is no directive yet to do so at the moment?

Or is it better to wait a bit for further directive on that?

This forerunner position be as e get o. Person don turn guinea pig.

The last mail you received actually said you should visit their site to know how to buy their products. I think that’s a directive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Baphil: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
When you say the family, do you mean plus the two children of 12 and 11 years?
Baphil:
Thank you so much for your response.
The reason he's going with his family is because he has a foreign wife - who cannot stay alone in Nigeria while he's gone for that long. They have travel history and valid visa to the USA. Is it not enough to show they are not planning to migrate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.